Citizenship Applications

Nation: 0oga

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Democratic Porcersia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

reapplying sorry I haven't been on lately
Nation: The great Florida Empire

Nation: Quadigo

Nation: Vannya

Nation: plembobria

Nation: Alustre

Last edited:
Nação: Alustre

Prometo fidelidade ao Pacífico Norte, como às suas leis e ação responsável por sua sociedade. Comprometo-me a registrar apenas uma nação para devoto no Pacífico Norte. Prometo que nenhuma nação sob meu controle guerra contra o Pacífico Norte. Entendo que, se quebrar este juramento, posso perder meus privilégios de voto. Desta forma, peço ao Orador a cidadania no Pacífico Norte.
Por favor, utilize apenas inglês nesse site. Sei que a crescente comunidade de falantes de português pode lhe interessar, mas a grande maioria aqui só fala inglês. Agradeço pela compreensão.

Please use only English on this site. I know that the growing community of Portuguese speakers may be of your interest, however, the majority of people around here speaks only English. I'm grateful for your comprehension.

Por favor, utilize apenas inglês nesse site. Sei que a crescente comunidade de falantes de português pode interessar, mas a grande maioria aqui só fala inglês. Obrigado pela compreensão.

Por favor, use apenas inglês neste site. Eu sei que a crescente comunidade de falantes de português pode ser do seu interesse, no entanto, a maioria das pessoas por aqui fala apenas inglês. Agradeço sua compreensão.

Nation: Emnaria

Nation: Holitter

Nation: Democratu

Nation: Decotylistan

Nation: Pasargad

Nation: New Worlld

Nation: Danonistao

Nation: Burcar

Nation:
TNP Vylixan Apollo
Main: Vylixan

Back