Citizenship Applications

Nation: United States of dictators

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Okay, it has been the festive season and I haven't really been able to get around to checking the checks much, but I am going to do some back-tracking of some stuff because clearly, we missed out on some of the applications and checks and all. It is an error on my part as Speaker, so I am rectifying it.

Section 6.1 of the Legal Code:
11. The Speaker will process applications within 14 days. If an applicant has not been approved or rejected within that time, they will be automatically granted citizenship.
As per the law, because citizenship applications need to be approved within 14 days, citizenship will be backdated where necessary. I am going to use the VD's check, since they are typically the last of the 3 checks to pass and Kasto does multiple checks at one go.

From the VD's check on the 18th of December, a few members would have obtained citizenship but they have not been masked as such, as such, I will confirm those members and mask them (unless they are found to have failed to not maintain a nation in TNP):
@Jason10 @The Union Of PewDiePie @Hatrogau will be citizens with effect 27th December 2021.
@Tribunalism @Thoughtful @celsotavoraneto @Fjellrevson with effect 28th December 2021 (today).

@Rom has been masked but not added on the citizens sheet (another oversight), I will just mark it as the citizenship taking effect today.

From the VD's check on 22nd December, the following members have obtained citizenship with effect today (and given masking if they don't have one):
@Godristan @Capybaraa @Jan Mackistan @Aldordia

Having passed all 3 checks, @Lively and @Brasesco have obtained citizenship and will be masked as such.

Nation: Homyland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Homyland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific
While you didn’t post on the forum within 30 days until today. But since your masking wasn’t removed, you are good on your citizenship. So you are still a citizen as of right now.

Nation: Inven

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Lyksborg

Nation: Pozolanni

Nation: Esthe

Nation: Greater Alphadonia

Nation: Emeraldisia

Nation: The Defense For The World Assembly

“Quick Note:”
May someone with the correct clearance level please notify the moderators on the The North Pacific RMB that my nation state is a Dictatorship in name only, I’m worried that some twitchy youngsters there will panic, when the change is solely for role playing purposes. All I can say is that some fictional entity made a military coup and now pulls the strings of the new private militarized government, and makes for some intresting plot twists and mysteries in my dispatch and the Fact book entries. It’s the sole reason I want to come back each day, just to advance the story. May you please revoke my North Pacific Army tag as well please, as I might just endorse or focus on my dispatches for the time being.

Sorry for the long message but I had to address this now or risk finding myself in front of the Judiciary committee...aah lol that would be funny, The Defense For The World Asssembly being prosecuted ( input sarcasm here).

Have a good day/night everyone.

Last edited:
@President K passes VD check

By RMB moderators you mean the GAs, don't worry too much about the dictatorship thing. Everyone has their little roleplay/thing they are doing. As long you are not actively promoting genocide, fascism, and other bad stuff you should be good.

By RMB moderators you mean the GAs, don't worry too much about the dictatorship thing. Everyone has their little roleplay/thing they are doing. As long you are not actively promoting genocide, fascism, and other bad stuff you should be good.
Thank you Vice Delegate Kasto. I swear to abide and honor all existing and any future legislation that will be enacted by the judiciary system of The North Pacific Region. I guess you will be seeing more of me in the future when it comes to partaking in elections and other matters relating to the World Assembly.

Good day/night.

Thank you Vice Delegate Kasto. I swear to abide and honor all existing and any future legislation that will be enacted by the judiciary system of The North Pacific Region. I guess you will be seeing more of me in the future when it comes to partaking in elections and other matters relating to the World Assembly.

Good day/night.
Hope to see you participate more in TNP! : )

@Todoroki is yay (Emerald) passes the Speaker's Check.

@President K passes the Speaker's Check. Your nation is "Defense for the World Assembly", I believe? I don't think there is an ambiguity so I let it slide
You gotta admit its kinda funny that I was allowed to select such a name. The mods should have barred it because the next thing you know some guy called the UN could come and wreck the WA.

Anyway hold onto my seat it’s time I ditch this nation and create a better one.

Nation: ECC Committee

This nation state username should help avoid any problems that I may encounter in the future.

Last edited:
Nation: ECC Committee

This nation state username should help avoid any problems that I may encounter in the future.
I would recommend just sticking with the original application and just changing residence nation after you have received citizenship. Other than that.

Nation: Spacenerdtopia

Nação: Estados Confederados Unidos (ECU)

Prometo fidelidade ao Pacífico Norte, como às suas leis e ação responsável por sua sociedade. Comprometo-me a registrar apenas uma nação para devoto no Pacífico Norte. Prometo que nenhuma nação sob meu controle guerra contra o Pacífico Norte. Entendo que, se conseguir este juramento, posso perder meus direitos de voto. Desta forma, peço ao Orador a cidadania no Pacífico Norte.

Last edited:
Back