Citizenship Applications

Nation: Katuda

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Tatrum has passed all 3 checks, making them a Citizen.

@Vander toferd failed the admin check, thus I must fail your application. Please PM Siwale with any questions regarding your application.

@Odelinor, @scubadriver, @Wenceslaus, @Ursule Mirouët, and @Joel have all passed the Speaker check as well as the Vice Delegate's check and Administration check, making them Citizens. I will mask you all accordingly in due course.

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_carthagenensis

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

NationState: Neruba
[/QUOTE]

Nation: Marshmelli

Nation: Frilless Islands

Nation: Marshmelli

Nation: The Pleiads

Nation: Democratu

Nation: Tinfect

Nation: A Traveling Homylander

Nation: Cinnibar

Back