Citizenship Applications

Reapplying in response to a lapse in citizenship caused by more pressing irl COVID relateed matters

Nation: Democratu

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Monkemafiatopia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Tatrum

Nation: The Greater Scottish State

I wish to re-apply for citizenship with my main nation.

Nation: Free Atlantis

Last edited:
Nation: Brasil do sulll

Nação: Brasil do sulll

Juro lealdade ao Pacífico Norte, obediência às suas leis e ação responsável como membro de sua sociedade. Prometo registrar apenas uma nação para votar no Pacífico Norte. Juro que nenhuma nação sob meu controle travará guerra contra o Pacífico Norte. Eu entendo que se eu quebrar este juramento, posso perder permanentemente meus privilégios de voto. Desta forma, eu faço uma petição ao presidente da Câmara pela cidadania no Pacífico Norte.

Nation: Britain v3

Nation: Laeg

Nation: Tatrum

The following have passed all 3 checks including the Speakers Check and are now citizens: @Koopa103 @Monkemafiatopia @Greater Scottish State @Atlas1988

The following have passed the Speakers Check and are granted citizenship conditional on passing the other checks: @Britain v3 @Laeg @Tatrum (2nd application)

The following have failed one of the Checks and so I reject their application as required by law: @Dillon Honore (no nation in TNP), @Tatrum (1st application), @Toinhosterko (both applications), @Bruhast (failed admin check)

I wish to reapply for citizenship because mine has lapsed.

Nation: Warsaw-Halicz

@WOoloo Unitedstrtes you seem to have forgotten to post your nation, thus you fail the Speaker's check and I reject your application.

@Karloman has passed the Speaker's Check and is granted citizenship conditional on passing the other checks.

Nation: Treesperantujo

Nation: Troph Evinia

nation: Vander toferd I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

The following have passed all three checks, including the Speakers Check, and are now citizens: @Imls @Karloman @Troph Evinia

The following has passed the Speakers Check and is granted conditional citizenship based on passing the other checks: @Vander toferd (please, please wait longer than two weeks before losing cit again)

I also believe that @Tatrum still needs a Vice Delegate Check

Nation: Odelinor

Nation: The Serdey Islands

Nation: Vlatnia

Nation : Le Gwaedistan

Back