Citizenship Applications

Nation: MINORITY RIGHT

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Otakus and Weebs

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Southern Tazium

Nation: Aostria
Nation link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=aostria

Nation: Nalver And

Nation: Tamrielic States

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Thronstahlia

Nation: Epiphysis

Nation: Domannia

Nation: Blyskalia

Nation: Streidenberg

Nation: Streidenberg

@Streidenberg fails admin check (corporate IP) - please reapply from a residential network. PM me with questions.

Nation: Alsatian Island

Nation: New Celoveniortan

Nation: Imperium Pacem

The following have passed all checks and are now a citizen: @Joshbly

The following have passed the Speakers Check, and having passed all checks, are now citizens: @Alsatian Island @New Celoveniortan

The following has passed the Speakers Check: @Imperium Pacem

The following has failed the Speakers Check due to not providing a nation, and thus I reject their application: @Federation of Ammerica

Back