Citizenship Applications

Nation: Snowsland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

@Snow has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

Dear Admin, I want to Re-Apply as a TNP member.
I, Entecavir

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: [King Arthrur I]

You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE. I have read, and understand. I am a returning citizen.
  • When registering for Citizenship, one has to refer to their actual nation WITHOUT PREFIXES OF ANY SORT (i.e. the nation name you type in when logging on to NationStates).
  • Basically, either:
    1. A link to your nation on NationStates: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=king_arthur_i
    2. Referring to your nation by its name without prefixes (for example, Olvern instead of The Republic of Olvern in the registration post),
    is NECESSARY for the Speaker's Office to process your application. Do not assume that the Speaker's Office is all-knowing.

Nation: [King Arthrur I]

You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE. I have read, and understand. I am a returning citizen.
  • When registering for Citizenship, one has to refer to their actual nation WITHOUT PREFIXES OF ANY SORT (i.e. the nation name you type in when logging on to NationStates).
  • Basically, either:
    1. A link to your nation on NationStates: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=king_arthur_i
    2. Referring to your nation by its name without prefixes (for example, Olvern instead of The Republic of Olvern in the registration post),
    is NECESSARY for the Speaker's Office to process your application. Do not assume that the Speaker's Office is all-knowing.

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=east_empire

Nation: Toygu Land

@TANSO and @Toygu have passed the Speaker’s check and are hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

@King Arthur I has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship condition upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check.

You don’t need to apply again. There are three checks you must pass in order to obtain citizenship, and so far I have passed your Speaker’s check. An administrator will be around soon to perform your admin check and the Vice Delegate will be around to process your Vice Delegate check.

In the meantime, you’ll be given resident masking.

Last edited:
Nation: Equestrian Commonwealth

@Hopps has passed the Speaker’s check and are hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

Nation: Greysonlandia

@greysonlandia has passed the Speaker’s check and are hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check. They’ve been given resident masking.

Nation: [society 999]

Nation: Gin Tonic

Nation: Preuze

@Preuze has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

Last edited:
Nation: The New Cordian Empire

Nation: Liberimarcat

Last edited:
Nation: [Nobody Expects the Spanish Inquisitions]

Nation: Zaeli

Back