Citizenship Applications

Nation: Washingmachin

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Buckhem

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Inte Kok

Nation: @Beleriandas

@Speaker of Buckhem has failed the admin check and thus I am required by law to reject their application.

@Beleriandas fails the speakers check for not providing the name of a NationStates nation.

Last edited:
Nation: Federation of Trinteria

Nation: New Dice Federal Republic

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Velems

Nation: Walist

@Stander and @Velems both pass the Speaker’s check and are hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check. They’ve been given resident masking for the time being.

@Walist has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

Last edited:
Nation:Krywyy Rig

Sorry! I tried to link it and it didn't work.

Nation: Beleriandas

@New Dice fails, incorrect nation + failed admin check

@Beleriandas and @Krywyy Rig pass speaker check and are granted Citizenship pending passage of the Vice Delegate and Administration checks. They have been masked as residents pending passage of Vice Delegate + Admin checks.

If your nation is The Federal Republic of New Dice, just type 'New Dice' instead of 'New Dice Federal Republic'. 'Federal Republic' is your pre-title

Nation: Zayaki

Nation: Pigeonstan

@Tornado53 and @Pigeonstan have both passed the Speaker’s check and are hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check. They’ve been given resident masking for the time being.

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=pope_saint_peter_the_apostle

Nation: Tomikals XII

Nation: Ferraris

Nation: The Democratic Republic of the People

Nation: Kahlo

Back