Citizenship Applications

Nation: Seanat

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Brocheland

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Arbor Marshes

Nation: Nortgia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacif

Nation: Nortgia

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacif
Your oath has been taken incorrectly and therefore you have failed the Speaker’s check. Please re-apply with a valid oath if you intend to seek citizenship.

(The North Pacif ≠ The North Pacific)

Nation: Velems

Nation: Capitalist Consumerism

Nation: Volgav

Nation: Ooferian Card Storage

Main Nation: Oofery (in TEP)

The following have passed the Speaker's check and will be granted citizenship pending the outcome of the other checks: @Oofery

Nation: North Miravana

@Miravana has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

They will be masked as a resident in the meantime.

Nation: Cretox State

@Cretox State has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check.

While these checks are being performed they will be granted the resident masking.

Nation: Gogtopia

@Gogtopia has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check. Resident masking will be given for now.

Nation: The Canadian Peoples Republic

Nation: Tanushland
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

@Tanush has passed the Speaker’s check and is hereby granted citizenship conditional upon the passage of the Vice Delegate’s check and the admin’s check. They’ve been masked as a resident while they wait.

Nation: Fyder

Back