Citizenship Applications

Nation: Fluflesin

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: The Kingdom of Rob-Stark

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Winkla (The Dominion of Winkla)

Nation: Makum

Nation: Cruesca

Nation: European Nutella

Nation:

Nation: Matea

Nation: Sasten

Nation: Capreadonia

Nation: Filipos

Nation: SAA Canada

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=brucklania

Nation: Marinxa

Nation: The Council of Cosbys

Nation: Borneo Darussalam

Nation: Squirrelea https://www.nationstates.net/nation=squirrelea

Nation: Commonwealth of Colonies of Free Temeria

Nation: Gabenia

Nation: Montinario
Nation link: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=montinario

His Majesty King Jacques of House Valcartier, first of his name, King of Montinario, defender of the Montinarian people, and Dragonlord pledges loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Montinario

His Majesty King Jacques of House Valcartier, first of his name, King of Montinario, defender of the Montinarian people, and Dragonlord pledges loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Making a second attempt to apply for citizenship. There seems to be a misunderstanding that I am not on a residential network. However, I very much am. Cheers!

Nation: Nordpazifik

Nation: The Tampa Bay Rays

Nation: Destroedor

Nation: JK Rowling

Back