Citizenship Applications

Nation: United Avian Kingdom

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Federal Republic of YEET LMAO

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Federal Republic of Peronia Austral

Nation: Canibull

Nation: Maynilan

Nation: Veniyerris

Nation: MoreOfRocco

Having passed all three checks, the following are masked as Citizens: @BMWSurfer, @Peron, @Canibull

@MoreOfRocco passes the Speakers Check and will be masked as a Resident for now. Once they pass the other checks they will be granted Citizenship.

Having failed the Admin Check, @AstraDatBoi fails the Speakers Check.

Nation: Kenaniahistan

Nation: Mal McNews

Nation: [ Phyu ]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: [ Phyu ]

Nation: Angshire

Nation: Northern Domais

Nation: Angshire

Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=marxist_germany_tnp

Nation: Pakchi

Nation: Lawston 2

Nation: Elfine l pledge IoyaIty to The North Pacific, obedience to her Iaws, and responsible action as a member of her society. l pIedge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. l pIedge that no nation under my controI wiII wage war against the North Pacific. l understand that if l break this oath l may permanentIy Iose my voting privileges. ln this manner, l petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Having passed all three checks, the following are masked as Citizens: @BMWSurfer, @Peron, @Canibull

@MoreOfRocco passes the Speakers Check and will be masked as a Resident for now. Once they pass the other checks they will be granted Citizenship.

Having failed the Admin Check, @AstraDatBoi fails the Speakers Check.
So... How do I get the Admin Check and the Speakers Check?

Last edited:
Nation: Jantooine

Back