Citizenship Applications

Nation: Porlock

I, Overleaderendier the First of Porlock pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: shinjuku tokyo 0

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You can view the criminal code you are promising to obey HERE.

Nation:Prisolon

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Nation: Ihese

Nation: La Vitica

Last edited:
Nation: Supreme Leader Hadrian

Nation: New Jamgra

Nation: Sancheska

Nation: North Elegarth

(300th time is the charm)

Nation: The Soviet States of Europe

Nation: The Gun Runners

Nation: United Jara

Nation: The Empire of the Federation

The following have passed all 3 checks and are now citizens:
@LaJohn @Mechawolf808 @Antwortship @FullyAutonomousGaySpaceCo @PresidentTJG @Induna @frostcell @Porlock @Prisolon @Federal Republic of Ihese @Magana @MLGSwaglord69 @Captain Brawlbag @Sancheska @Elegarth @The Soviet States of Euro @The Chuck

The following have passed the speakers check and are granted citizenship conditional on passing the other checks. They will be masked as residents in the interim:
@unitedjara @The Empire of the Federat

Nation: Confederacy of Antarctica

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

Nation: Dimchase

Nation: The Federation of Republics of the EBs

Nation: Stancmerra Alkise

Nation: Alsace and Lorraine United

Nation: Wermonia

TNP Nation: Easian Dienda

I pledge loyalty to the North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the speaker for citizenship in the North Pacific.

Nation: Easian Dienda

Nation: Reission

Nation: carlinland

Nation: Fox Richy

Nation: Veast

Nation: Stone Ira

Nation: Libertania Democratica (https://www.nationstates.net/libertania_democratica)

The following have passed all three checks and will be masked as citizens: @unitedjara @The Empire of the Federat

The following have passed the speakers check and are granted citizenship conditional on passing the other checks. They will be masked as residents in the interim: @Confederacy of Antarctica @EBs000010101 @dengar3 @Limerick1 @awesomeguy @Kingbuster9903 @carlin @Brandt @Stone Ira @Trier @Libertania Democratica

The following have failed the Speakers check: @EBs000010101 @Reission @donaldchuity

Last edited:
Back