Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation in The North Pacific: Nokturnus
Current World Assembly nation: Nokturnus
Discord Username (if applicable): Missing#7796
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? Yes
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Auxiliary
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Epicuria Libertaria
Current World Assembly nation: Epicuria Libertaria
Discord Username (if applicable): DjinnHunterX#6568
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? Yes
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: North Macaronesa
Current World Assembly nation: Overseas Macaronesia
Discord Username (if applicable): send help#4465
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? No, I'm only on from 9-10 AM EST, and 6-8 PM EST.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Aux
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Nope, this is my first time!
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Federal republic of wakanda

Current World Assembly nation: Federal republic of wakanda

Discord Username (if applicable): Skull Knight#4201

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? yes

Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:NPASF

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: none

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: none

Nation in The North Pacific: The Zheng Dynasty
Current World Assembly nation: The Zheng Dynasty
Discord Username (if applicable): ExplosiveBomby XVII #8480
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Not all the time, but sometimes because I'm a student. Anywhere from 12PM to 9PM EST
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No, not at the moment.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: None
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None

Nation in The North Pacific: UNION KINGDOMS
Current World Assembly nation: UNION KINGDOMS
Discord Username (if applicable): Carl Johnson#7857
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Not all the time, but sometimes because I'm a student. Anywhere from 5EST to 6EST.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: None.

Last edited:
Nação no TNP : Alegria gentil

Nação atual da WA: Alegria gentil
Divisão NPA nenhuma
País do rl : Brasil
I Bryan request

国家在TNP:中华人民共和国武汉
目前的西澳国家:中华人民共和国武汉
不和谐用户名(如适用):ᴛᴀᴋᴀɢɪ#1078
新人民军司:辅助
以前的军事经验(如果有的话):没有
您参与的其他军事或非军事组织(如果有的话):没有什么
国家:中华人民共和国

我,联合泛亚联邦,请求加入北太平洋武装部队。我保证为我们地区的安全和军事利益服务。我保证在军队服役时遵守所有军事规则和法律,以及北太平洋的法律。我保证在任何时候都尊重指挥系统,尊重我的军官同伴。我宣誓效忠北太平洋地区、我们的人民和我们的政府。

@Bryan Olá! Por favor, você pode postar sua inscrição em inglês novamente?

@Wu-Han 你好! 你能用英文重新发布你的申请吗?

Nation in The North Pacific: Wu-han'>The People's Republic of Wu-han
Current World Assembly nation: Wu-han'>The People's Republic of Wu-han
Discord Username (if applicable):ᴛᴀᴋᴀɢɪ#1078
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?None.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:Aux
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?Yeah.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:Military training (once)
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:Military training (once)

tnp nation Alegria gentil>KinderJoy's Armed Republic
country rl Brazil
In which branch do you prefer NPASF
Can I recruit at 17:50
I Bryan apply to join the army to defend this region I promise to be true to the north pacific and strive for the best in the region

npa_seal.png

Join The North Pacific Army (NPA)!

The Government of The North Pacific calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

The NPA as a military body has several functions and if you wish to join, you can choose what sort of role you wish to take:
  • The Auxiliary or Pilers - NationStates updates two times a day (these two updates are known as minor and major) and during these periods every nation in a region has their endorsements calculated and the nation with the highest number of endorsements is made the WA delegate. Pilers do not have to be around during either update but rather need only check their email, forum PMs or nation telegrams to check if they need to move and reinforce a position during any given time. The benefit of being part of this division is that you are not required to be online at update. Do note that you will not gain promotions as fast as the second force, the updaters.
  • Special Forces or Updaters - Updaters, as mentioned above, are able to be online close to update so that they might move into regions at that time. It is also a requirement that updaters have access to Discord. You can join the NPA Discord server using this link. Updaters are promoted much faster than the Auxiliary.
The NPA also has a dedicated recruitment team, responsible for reaching out to prospective soldiers in the region both on the gameside and the forum, and onboarding new members. Recruiters don't need to be online at update to perform their responsibilities, so soldiers can join regardless of whether they're in the Auxiliary or Special Forces.

Note that by being a member of the NPA, you will need to create additional nations (puppets), transfer your WA membership from your main nation to those puppets, and move the puppets to other regions.

Membership in more than one army is not allowed in the NPA.

This may all seem a bit complicated and overwhelming but feel free to PM the Minister of Defense @Cretox if you have any concerns or questions. You can also join the NPA Discord server before applying if you'd like to talk to current soldiers directly.

If you are interested in taking part in various missions in the name of The North Pacific, please fill out this form and take the oath correctly.

Applications must take the form of:
Nation in The North Pacific: nation name here
Current World Assembly nation: nation name here
Discord Username (if applicable):
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join:
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA?
Previous NationStates military experience, if any:
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:

[/code]

Once your application is accepted and you have passed the necessary security checks by the admins you will receive a message from the Minister of Defense. Following that you may be remasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM/TG the Minister of Defense. @Cretox is the standing Minister of Defense and any questions or concerns should be sent to them.
Nation in The North Pacific: Cloud Kiki
Current World Assembly nation: Cloud Kiki
Discord Username (if applicable): Kiara_vr
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? Unlikely
And if so which times can you attend?
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: No
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: World Assembly

By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation

ThePlague
Current World Assembly nation: nThePlague

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I Will see If I can do It

Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to
join:
AUX
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: no
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any:
No.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Equitilaza
Current World Assembly nation: None
Discord Username (if applicable): Paltitunah#5732
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? I am able to attend operations at 2PM/5PM expect on Thursday, I am able to attend on Thursday at 1PM or 2PM/5PM.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? No.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: No

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: The Southern Union of Brazil.
Current World Assembly nation: The Southern Union of Brazil.
Discord Username (if applicable): N/A.
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? Yes, 7pm to 8pm.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: Aux.
Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? If you consider me qualified, yes.
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: N/A.
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: N/A. By my honour and by my conscience, I will endeavour to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavour to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavour to represent The North Pacific with honour and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

Nation in The North Pacific: Adash
Current World Assembly nation: Adash
Discord Username (if applicable): theirs#8835
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend?
most weekends or days off.
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPASF

Nation In TNP: German Democratic State
Current WA nation: German Democratic State
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): I have none
RL country: The United States
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None

I, The German Democratic State request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in The North Pacific: Pacronesia
Current World Assembly nation: Pacronesia
Discord Username (if applicable): Paperclipity#3977
Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Sat (All Times 1:00 -> 9:00 PM EST), Mon-Fri (Sometimes 3:55 -> 8:30PM EST)
Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPASF
Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Use to be in NPA until CTE
Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: one

By my honor and by my conscience, I will endeavor to be a trustworthy and faithful soldier of the North Pacific Army. In peace and in war, I will support and defend The North Pacific and its legal system of government. If I perceive or gain knowledge of activity to overthrow the legal government of the region, I will report it to the Security Council without delay. I promise to act properly and uprightly, to obey the lawful orders of the Delegate and my superiors, to comply with the law and all military rules, and to keep the military secrets trusted in me. Should I be given a position of military leadership, I will endeavor to set a good and encouraging example to my subordinates. When deployed, I will be mindful that my actions reflect on my region, and endeavor to represent The North Pacific with honor and dignity. I swear all this freely and without reservation.

nação Alegria gentil>KinderJoy's Armed Republic
country rl Brasil
Em que ramo você prefere NPASF
Posso recrutar às 17:50
I Bryan me inscrever no exército para defender esta região Prometo ser fiel ao norte do pacífico e lutar pelo melhor na região

Nation in The North Pacific
Comfed

Current World Assembly Nation
Comfed

Discord Username (if applicable)
Comfed#4180

I am able to attend major update although it is less convenient during Canadian DST. Additionally I can occasionally attend at minor.

Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join?
NPASF

Depending on what that would entail, maybe.

Previous NationStates military experience, if any
Able to jump in move + endorse operations, with some experience in tag raids, detag runs, and liberations.

No military organizations. Current non-military organizations include Merciam, although I have also recently withdrawn my nations from TSP and Europeia.

Nation in The North Pacific
Comfed

Current World Assembly Nation
Comfed

Discord Username (if applicable)
Comfed#4180

I am able to attend major update although it is less convenient during Canadian DST. Additionally I can occasionally attend at minor.

Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join?
NPASF

Depending on what that would entail, maybe.

Previous NationStates military experience, if any
Able to jump in move + endorse operations, with some experience in tag raids, detag runs, and liberations.

No military organizations. Current non-military organizations include Merciam, although I have also recently withdrawn my nations from TSP and Europeia.

Accepted, I will send DM.

Nation in TNP: Xarikistan
Current WA Nation: Xarikistan
NPA Division: The Special Forces
Previous Military Experience (if any): N/A
Other military or non-military organization you are involved in (if any): N/A
RL country: Australia

I, Xarikistan, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to The North Pacific Region, our people and our government.

Last edited:
Nation in The North Pacific: Cocolt

Current World Assembly nation: Cocolt

Discord Username (if applicable): Abram#0658.

Are you able to attend operations at 12AM/12PM EST? And if so which times can you attend? Yes i'm able to attend to the operations mainly in weekends.

Which branch (Aux or NPASF) do you wish to join: NPASF.

Are you interested in recruiting for the NPA? Yes.

Previous NationStates military experience, if any: Well i had been here in the NPA. I was Corporal or Sergeant.

Other NationStates military or non-military organizations you are involved in, if any: No.

Back