Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Nation In TNP: Sirisea
Current WA nation: Sirisea
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): I was in the RG
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): applied for NPTO
RL country:USA

I, Corporal Clegg, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I'm posting this because my group list says I'm not in the NPA. I don't know if this is an error, but I don't want to take chances.

Corporal Clegg:
Nation In TNP: Sirisea
Current WA nation: Sirisea
Previous Military experience(If any): I was in the RG
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): applied for NPTO

I, Corporal Clegg, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I'm posting this because my group list says I'm not in the NPA. I don't know if this is an error, but I don't want to take chances.

The Auxiliary has not been added to the joinable group as of yet. There are some admin things to take care of, then I'll move all the NPA members to to the Citizen/Resident primary group and add them to the NPA joinable group as appropriate. (What I want to do is add badges for joinable groups).

Nation In TNP: Owhmain
Current WA nation: Owhmain
NPA Division:The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience: none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In: None
RL country:Australia

I, Owhmain request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: True Sebland
Current WA nation: True Sebland
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: The Czech Republic

I, True Sebland request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Dumont
Current WA nation: Dumont
NPA Division: <Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):None
RL country: US

I, Dumont, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: detroia
Current WA nation: n/a
NPA Division: army/ special forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country:

I, detroia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: United Federation of Alamo
Current WA nation: United Federation of Alamo
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): Used to be a member of the NPA before my nation ceased to exist
RL country: Romania

I, mralexgamingstrategy request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: ncrixz
Current WA nation: ncrixz
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any):none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country:US

I, ncrixz request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: ncrixz
Current WA nation: ncrixz
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
Previous Military experience(If any):none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none

I, ncrixz request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Germanigsberg
Current WA nation: Germanigsberg
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): World Assembly
RL COUNTRY: United States of America

I, Germanigsberg request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions SECURITY and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Gradea IV
Current WA nation: Gradea IV
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Werewolf Defense Force (now defunct), the Rejected Realms, the South Pacific, Lightmont, Wyvern, Werewolves of the Flame
RL country: Australia

I, Gradea, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I'm not a citizen yet but I would like to sign up in advance.

Nation In TNP: United Llama
Current WA nation: United Llamas
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Foreign Affairs, Communications

I, Llamanation request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Owhmain, True Sebland, Dumont210, Gradea and Llamanation approved pending security checks by the admins!

mralexgamingstrategy you are already an NPA member but I will check If you still have NPA masking, If are not you will be restored.

A lost soul - noted

Detroia, Ncrixz and Germanigsberg you need a WA nation If you want to join the NPA

Does that mean I am in? It doesn't show that I am in. But, awesome :lol:

Nation In TNP: Perfekta
Current WA nation: Perfekta
Previous Military experience(If any):
RL country: The United States of America

I, Perfekta request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Navy Blue
Current WA nation: The Navy Blue
RL country: Australia

I, The Navy Blue, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Eatrella
Current WA nation: Eatrella
Previous Military experience(If any):
RL country: England, Great Britain

I, Eatrella request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Petton
Current WA nation: Petton
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary>
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: USA

I, Ben Akhtar request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Constitutional Monarchy of Obrus
Current WA nation: Obrus
NPA Division: <Special Forces >
RL country: United States

I, OldDefense request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Absolute Hell
Current WA nation: Don't have one and don't want one. I want to keep my nation's stats exactly how I want them. Joining WA slows down your power to alter stats with issues, especially if you want to give your people less rights etc.
Previous Military experience(If any): Huge amount, been with The Black Riders (TBR), World Raiding Alliance and general stuff. I got promoted to Private First Class in TBR before I had a clash with them about the morality of raiding and that defenders had a right to what they were doing. I was told I was the fastest switcher and flawless tagger they'd ever seen. I was Grand Chancellor of Illuminati and led 3 successful raids on TBr owned regions before a Coup occurred that didn't affected me but I felt morally conflicted with having been part of so I quit.

Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Absolutely none at present. I technically joined The Black Hawks on new account but then decided to return to TNP within a day of creating my account. They also rejected my application so that's not even an issue.

RL country: United Kingdom

I, A Lost Soul request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP:
The Backwardest Nation You Know
Current WA nation: The Backwardest Nation You Know
NPA Division: Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): None.
RL country: N/A

I, The Backwardest Nation You Know request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

A Lost Soul:
I am requesting because my main nation is no longer a member of the WA so I can genuinely see myself helping out a lot.
uhh... I'll point out that you need a WA nation to join the NPA

Nation In TNP: The Empire Of The Big Apple
Current WA nation: The Empire Of The Big Apple
NPA Division: Updater/Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): None, but I have read many guides on NS warfare and tactics. I also study revolutionary history in real life.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Home Affairs, Foreign Affairs, and WA
RL country: New York City, NY, USA

I, The Empire Of The Big Apple request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Beirzstan
Current WA nation: Beirzstan

I, ben request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

ben:
Nation In TNP: Beirzstan
Current WA nation: Beirzstan

I, ben request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Approved pending a security check by the admins

Nation In TNP: Absolute Hell
Current WA nation: FWZS1
Previous Military experience(If any): Huge amount, been with The Black Riders (TBR), World Raiding Alliance and general stuff. I got promoted to Private First Class in TBR before I had a clash with them about the morality of raiding and that defenders had a right to what they were doing. I was told I was the fastest switcher and flawless tagger they'd ever seen. I was Grand Chancellor of Illuminati and led 3 successful raids on TBr owned regions before a Coup occurred that didn't affected me but I felt morally conflicted with having been part of so I quit.

Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):The raid on TBR.

RL country: United Kingdom

I, A Lost Soul request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Surbervania
Current WA nation: Surbervania
NPA Division: Special Forces due to our ability to sneak up on people and dispose of them without them knowing. (a vampire trait)
RL country: United States (Texas)

I, Surbervania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back