Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

Argonisi Hub - Approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Skeotho
Current WA nation: Same as above
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any): No sir, but I am willing to learn.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): N/A
RL country: United States

I, ___Skeotho______ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

mogorath14 - Approved pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Boorati
Current WA nation: Boorati
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: PH

I, Boorati request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Boorati - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: The Empire OF Ranavor
Current WA nation: The Empire OF Ranavor
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:Bahamas

I, Ranavor request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Xagill
Current WA nation: Xagill
RL country: Australia

I, Xagill request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Pakhtunia
Current WA nation: Pakhtunia
NPA Division: < Auxiliary >
RL country: Pakistan

I, Habibullah request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Ranavor - Approved, Welcome to The NPA, you will be masked shortly.

Brend0gs - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Habibullah - Denied, you need a WA nation If you wish to join The NPA

Nation In TNP: Newer UniVille
Current WA nation: Newer UniVille
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
RL country: America

I, Newer UniVille request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

IWannaBeAWarhol - Approved pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Republic Of Natorik
Current WA nation: The North Pacific
RL country: Hong Kong

I, BenFromNatorik request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Corsica20
Current WA nation: Corsica20
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >
RL country: France

I, leader of Corsica20 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Corsica20 - Approved pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once it's done.

My nation is Dannyation, that is also my WA nation. I have no experience, and would like to start here. I dannyation accept the pledge, and will do whatever is told of me

TNP nation is Dannyation
WA nation is also Dannyation
NPA division would be special forces if possible
No experience, would love to start here
No other army involvment
I, Dannyation, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Danny - Approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Marabia
Current WA nation: Marabia
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: Pakistan

I, Lykke Marie, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Marabia - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Kalatun
Current WA nation: Kalatun
RL country: Australia

I, Kalatun request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Kalatun - Approved, pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Unitate real Greliser
Current WA nation: Unitate real Greliser
RL country: Republic of Colombia

I, Greliser request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Change in the Future
Current WA nation: Change in the Future
RL country: USA

I, NsLHT request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: SpectralFire.
Current WA nation: SpectralFire.
NPA Division: Special Forces.
Previous Military experience(If any): None.
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None.
RL country: UK

I, SpectralFire request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: nation name here Marxist-Leninist peoples
Current WA nation: nation name here Marxist-Leninist peoples
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none

I, planter request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

NsLHT, SpectralFire and Planter - Approved, pending security checks by the admin team, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: The Confederacy of RPFC
Current WA nation: The Confederacy of RPFC
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary>
Previous Military experience(If any):
RL country:Turkey

I, The Confederacy of RPFC request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Wyverngale
Current WA nation: Zeliox
NPA Division: Special Forces
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None in game

I, Zeliox request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Fauyotte
Current WA nation: Fauyotte

I, Fauyotte, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

ollyg78, Zeliox and Fauyotte - Approved pending security checks by the admin team, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Selanaia
Current WA nation: Selanaia
NPA Division: Special Forces, Intelligence Gathering, Espionage
Previous Military experience(If any): Senior Airman, U.S. Air Force. Honorable Discharge, Disabled Veteran

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Selanaia
Current WA nation: Selanaia
NPA Division: Special Forces, Intelligence Gathering, Espionage
Previous Military experience(If any): Senior Airman, U.S. Air Force, Honorable Discharge, Disbaled Veteran
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None

I, Selanaia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Selania - Approved pending security check by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: SwordArtOnline12
Current WA nation: SwordArtOnline12
NPA Division: < The Auxillary >
RL country: United States of America

I, RickyB158 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back