Military Sign Up! (+ basic information)

RickyB158 - Approved pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: Belemptia
Current WA nation: N/A
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): DEN, Cimmeria, The Black Riders, The Black Devils, The Crimson Dawn Military, The Secret Service, Sacred Order of Fire, Werewolves of the Flame, Hearth of Hestia,
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Firehelm, TWP, ERN, KoGB, Hydra, TBH, (current)
RL country: EST USA

I, Cat request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Cat - Denied, I'm sorry but TNP has a one military policy and membership In other militaries Is not allowed.

Nation In TNP: Solestia
Current WA nation: Solestia
NPA Division: Special Forces
Previous Military experience(If any):
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):
RL country: The Republic of the Philippines

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Solestia
Current WA nation: Solestia
RL country: The Republic of the Philippines

I, _Solestia_ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

sorry for posting this again, messed it up the first time

Nation In TNP: Fordana
Current WA nation: Fordana
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary, >
Previous Military experience(If any): WUTO
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): The Cavalry Of The DuckCrocs
RL country: USA

I, Fordana, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Stephen M. Abarca and Fordana - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Gladio:
Stephen M. Abarca and Fordana - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.
thanks sir! :tnp:

Nation In TNP: Markiavellia
Current WA nation: Markiavellia
Previous Military experience(If any):none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country:Canada

I, Markiavellia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Xenondrof
Current WA nation: Xenondrof
NPA Division: The Auxiliary
RL country: Indonesia

I, Xenondrof request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Xenondrof - Approved, pending security check the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: Lozinak
Current WA nation: Lozinak
NPA Division: < Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any):None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):None
RL country:United States of America

I, Lozinak request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: Lozinak
Current WA nation: Lozinak
NPA Division: < The Special Forces >
Previous Military experience(If any): None
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): None
RL country: United States of America

I, Lozinak request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

This is a re-post from a nonacademic IP address.

Lozinak - Approved , pending security checks by the admin team, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: SAA Canada
Current WA nation: SAA Canada
Previous Military experience(If any): N/A
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): Foreign Affairs
RL country: United States

I, Icebergspaz request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Free Land of Saint Rollous
Current WA nation: The Free Land of Saint Rollous
Previous Military experience(If any): none
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: Spain

I, President Underwood from The Free Land of Saint Rollous request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Free Land of Saint Rollous
Current WA nation: The Free Land of Saint Rollous
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): none
RL country: Spain

I, President Underwood request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

President Underwood - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: Barbarussia
Current WA nation: Barbarussia
RL country: France

I, Barbarussia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The Kingdom of New Brandenburg
Current WA nation: The Kingdom of New Brandenburg
RL country:The United States of America

I, New Brandenburg request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

:tnp:

Nation In TNP: Netp
Current WA nation: Netp
NPA Division: < The Auxiliary >

I, Netp request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Netp - Approved pending security checks by the admins, i will message you with more details once it's done.

Nation In TNP: TheGalacticRebellion
Current WA nation: TheGalacticRebellion
RL country:USA

I, TheGalacticRebellion request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: TheGalacticRebellion
Current WA nation: TheGalacticRebellion
RL country:USA

I, TheGalacticRebellion request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

TheGalacticRebellion - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done.

Nation In TNP: Antinomiesland
Current WA nation: Antinomiesland
Previous Military experience(If any): no
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): no
RL country: China

I, Antinomie request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: stewarland
Current WA nation: stewarland
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any):none
RL country: U.S.A.

I, Chronos108 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Chronos108 - Approved pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once it's done.

Nation In TNP: Antinomiesland
Current WA nation: Antinomiesland
Previous Military experience(If any): no
Other military or non-military organizations you are involved In(If any): no
RL country: China

I, Antinomie request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I've joined the WA now

1102380059 - Approved, pending security checks by the admins, I will message you with more details once It's done

Nation In TNP: Goyanes
Current WA nation: The Goyaneans

I, Goyanes, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation In TNP: The United States Of Geniva
Current WA nation: The United States Of Geniva
Previous Military experience(If any): Ex Corporal Special Forces
RL country: Ireland

I,The United States Of Geniva request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back