Discord
Tlomz

sc.jpg

Liberate Nazi Europa
Category: < Liberation > | Nominee: Nazi Europa
Proposed by: La Navasse | Onsite Topic

The Security Council,

Acknowledging that Nazi Europa still has an executive Founder;

Disgusted by Nazi Europa's open endorsement and promotion of Nazism throughout itself and other regions;

Disappointed at the open use of Nazi imagery and attributes throughout the region;

Irritated by the region's Nazi military and their interferences, such as in Dank Memes, Femdom Empire, and The Arab League;

Intending to warn future fascist and Nazi regions from adopting such an ideology by making Nazi Europa vulnerable;

Confident that Nazi Europa can be made vulnerable by this august body through liberating the region;

Hereby Liberates Nazi Europa.

Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2018_03_19_liberate_nazi_europa[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2018_03_19_liberate_nazi_europa[/wavote]

Like the previous liberation that was before the Security Council, this proposal targets a Nazi region in an attempt to make it vulnerable to refounding should the current founder cease to exist or be deleted by NationStates moderators. The Ministry would note however, that the proposal is poorly written and lacks the quality usually expected of World Assembly resolutions. That being said, the statement made by this proposal is clear and provides the community with a way to strike back against those who hold such hateful and bigoted ideologies.

For these reasons, The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote for the resolution.

against

entirely over how poorly it is written. when you go after nazis bring your A game or stay home.

You could say I am irritated by their irritation and Disappointed by their Disappointment.

I mean I get irritated and disappointed by Lazarus, TCB, and many other regions that doesn't make then targets for liberation or condemnation.

KR had an actual reason for triggering a Condemnation/Liberation. Which is clearly laid out in the act that was passed. Their outward deception that was used to entice and bring in newer and unsuspecting nations and then harass and attack them once they are behind closed doors.

Abstain - The damage of bringing attention to the vulnerability of founders in Nazi regions is already done. Might as well get some benefit out of it all. Upon further reading its very poorly written but I feel it will pass regardless. These liberation are frustrating....

For

I appreciate some people don’t like this use of liberations, some think this legitimizes Nazis, and some think this gives them attention and they don’t like that. Respectfully, I must disagree with the alternative, which is doing nothing. This is what we can do to combat this scourge, the people running the game are unable or unwilling to act, and lettting this hate fester doesn’t make t go away. We saw this in real life. It must be confronted and eradicated. They’re here and allowed to remain so they are already legitimized. We have to play this game with them, so it is the confines of this game that will determine our response. I will be one of the first people to oppose liberations that are used aggressively for anything less than combating this level of extremism. The precedent only extends to something that rises tocthis level and I will docmy part to ensure it stays that way.

Against. Another, better-written liberation will pop up quickly if this one fails, I'm sure.
Preferably one written by a generally better WA proposal author.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back