Deropia
Discord
Dero#2736

sc.jpg

Condemn Wrapper
Category: Condemnation | Nominee: Wrapper
Proposed by: Ransium | Onsite Topic

The World Assembly,

Acknowledging that the nation of Wrapper has convinced many that they are attempting to improve the NationStates community;

However, while uncertain if it is due to malevolence or sheer incompetence, firmly convinced that each and every decision the leadership of Wrapper has made has had terrible consequences;

Forlorn that in repealing GA #351 “Nuclear Material Safeguards” the WA delegation of Wrapper allowed tinpot dictators and outlaw states easy access to nuclear materials while claiming to be hung up on the minutia of the word choice of the "wrong hands";

Questioning whether this was accidental considering Wrapper's WA staff have participated in illegal arms trading, which directly resulted in the arrest of the esteemed Ambassador Bell (representative of the commended nation of Separatist Peoples) and the firebombing of WA offices;

Distraught that through the WA delegation of their protectorate, Imperial Polk County, Wrapper passed "Ban On Ritual Sacrifice", which, while claiming to protect the vulnerable, actually trampled upon the religious rights of numerous nations to enforce so-called 'civilized standards';

Noting Imperial Polk County's WA Ambassador once raised money supposedly for 'hurricane relief' only to squander it at The Strangers' Bar;

Absolutely positively convinced that Wrapper's WA Ambassadors' attempts to build esprit de corps among other World Assembly representatives through karaoke night actually caused more than one nation to leave this august body;

Denouncing Wrapper for proclaiming to act in the best interest of the region of Stargate during their nearly two-year leadership, while actually allowing the region to be raided once and another time 'accidentally' abandoning its post, and ultimately putting severe barriers from further immigration, placing the future of the region at risk;

Distressed that during Wrapper's brief leadership of the region of Monty Pythons Flying Circus via protectorate The Dead Parrot, innocent nations trying to enter the region and contribute were ejected, creating a rift in the region that persists to this day;

Annoyed that Wrapper, via protectorate Groot, repeatedly broadcasts the same subversive and redundant message across One Big Island of ‘I am Groot’, which is no doubt intended to undermine or provoke regional leadership;

Convinced that the above evidence shows conclusively that the nation of Wrapper has brought nothing but pain and suffering to all those they have tried to 'help';

Hereby condemns Wrapper.

Coauthored by Herby.

Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

[wavote=the_north_pacific,sc]2018_01_31_condemn_wrapper[/wavote]
[wavote=world,sc]2018_01_31_condemn_wrapper[/wavote]

After spending one too many nights at the Strangers Bar, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, nursing a collective hangover and saddened by the resignation of a number of its staff after one of the impromptu karaoke nights organized by Wrappian Deputy Ambassador Wad Ahume Orliss-Dorckes, has somehow managed to analyze the current Security Council resolution at vote. The Ministry has found it accurately documents the heinous actions perpetrated by the Wrappian delegation and delegations from their protectorates during their tenure in the General Assembly. These actions include, but are not limited to, actions that would violate World Assembly law and result in the arrest of one of the august bodies most esteemed ambassadors, firebombing the offices of other delegations, and misappropriating funds meant for disaster relief efforts. The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs believes that these actions are most unbecoming of any delegation to the World Assembly and should be condemned with all due haste.

For these reasons, the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends (after conducting it’s annual fire drill and checking all of the fire extinguishers) voting for the resolution.

I really don’t know or care about the information in the proposal, and I don’t particularly want to get into a condemnation war between forum mods, so Abstain.

For. Firebombing WA offices and illegal arms trading is entirely unacceptable.

Upon the comprehensive review of this most definitively esteemed proposal from which appeared befuddlingly from the dimly lit assortment of paper producing specimens bringeth one such proposal regarding the highest administrative offices of the World Assembly, one such scribe must question the true meaning of such revelations as provided in a spectacle-like manner in the above proposal. After thoroughly contemplating such realities, said scribe must formulate their conclusion and make precise action of said conclusion to ultimately decide that one such scribe such as whom is formulating this careful passage must present that thou art very much distraught at feasibility of such most definitively esteemed proposal not being enacted in thine hallowed halls of the most honorable Security Council.

For

BMWSurfer:
I really don’t know or care about the information in the proposal, and I don’t particularly want to get into a condemnation war between forum mods, so Abstain.
I doubt mods would escalate a fight into the SC (that's just what disgruntled RPers do). Besides which, just a quick glance at the forum thread would show that this is all in good fun.

For.

I know i'm little late but i would agree with WA Minister Deropia, fire bombing WA offices are unacceptable, i would have said For if this was still at vote..

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back