Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Deropia
Discord
Dero#2736
mowa_seal.png
The Minister's Desk

Welcome to the Ministers Desk! Do you have a question, concern, comment, or suggestion? Post it here and the Minister or a Deputy Minister will endeavor to reply as soon as possible. You are guaranteed to receive a response. This thread will also be used for minor announcements.

Deropia:
Office of the Minister of World Assembly Affairs
March 18th, 2018​

I would like to apologize both personally, and on behalf on the leadership of the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, for the Information for World Assembly Voters telegram and dispatch that was issued without a clear consensus among the staff of the Ministry. Though it is normally outside of our normal operating procedure, the IFV that was issued at the beginning of this vote is being retracted and a new one that more accurately reflects the position of ministry staff is currently being drafted for distribution.

Any further comments or concerns regarding the previously drafted IFV should be posted in the Ministers Desk thread, pinned to the WA Affairs subforum to ensure that this thread remains dedicated to the merits of the resolution at vote, and not the operations of the Ministry.

[class=cabinet]Deropia[/class]
Minister of World Assembly Affairs
If I may ask, does the Minister have any particular plans to prevent such things as this from happening again in the future?

Also in regards to what Darcania asked above. I would like to know, if the actions that were taken violated your operating procedures, what are you doing to reprimand the individual(s) that by your own admission broke your own rules.

mowa_seal.png

Deputy Appointment​
July 6, 2018​

I'm appointing BMWSurfer as deputy minister. He's a mainstay of this ministry and a real reliable hard worker. I'm confident he can put a little more on his plate and help round out our command staff. I hate to see that experience he has in the ministry go underutilized.

-Ghost

Pallaith:
mowa_seal.png

Deputy Appointment​
July 6, 2018​

I'm appointing BMWSurfer as deputy minister. He's a mainstay of this ministry and a real reliable hard worker. I'm confident he can put a little more on his plate and help round out our command staff. I hate to see that experience he has in the ministry go underutilized.

-Ghost
Thank you for giving me the chance to serve here again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back