Flakey for Justice!

Malayan Singapuran:
plus you are too late. you are in the worst possible scenario in any campaign. The next time you run, we will use this failed campaign against you. Your abilites as a troll are high quality but hpw you act in your campaign is lower than low brow. Keep my advice and the next time there is a campaign you can run in... DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT
Knock it off, Singapura. If Flakey learns something and wants to try again in the future, Flakey is more than welcome to. Next time, we'll be looking at whether Flakey improves and matures compared to this run.

Skittleyflakes:
Well I won't be supporting/voting for you either for the indefinite future.
Reactionary drivel like that proves you are unfit for public office and only strengthens my argument. Thank you.

Sil Dorsett:
Malayan Singapuran:
plus you are too late. you are in the worst possible scenario in any campaign. The next time you run, we will use this failed campaign against you. Your abilites as a troll are high quality but hpw you act in your campaign is lower than low brow. Keep my advice and the next time there is a campaign you can run in... DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT
Knock it off, Singapura. If Flakey learns something and wants to try again in the future, Flakey is more than welcome to. Next time, we'll be looking at whether Flakey improves and matures compared to this run.
Thank you, Sil Dorsett.

Malayan Singapuran:
[me] puts his admin hat on
You are apparently unable to restrain yourself, so allow me to help you with that: you lost a nation for issuing threats against other players, you have attacked various others and then denied it. You have blamed others for your own poor behaviour.

I would not take your advice if you were the last tourist guide in the world, and I would recommend people ignore you because I most certainly do.

Knock your aggressive behaviour off otherwise I can and will start issuing forum side warnings.

Skittleyflakes: Ignore him. This campaign will be a blip that should you be serious about contributing to TNP and are serious about getting involved in government in a mature and sensible manner. Sometimes you'll get the petty few who do drag up the smallest thing to cause trouble, and they can be safely ignored.

Syrixia and Skittleyflakes: I think that in light of the verbal warning I have just given to Singapuran, you two should also consider the merits of your public disagreement. Is here the best place to be petty?

This was a trainwreck from front to end, but on another note

Why do you consider this job to be best job for you? Why do you think you are prepared to be a Justice, instead of other positions?

Skittleyflakes:
I consider this job the best, since it works with the law and court. With this, I can put my ban in trial! I think I am prepared to be a justice, because I've bren reading some court cases. Although I have little expirence, I belibe I can do good in TNP!
So.... you admit that you would use this position as an impartial representative of the law improperly to benefit yourself? How can you reconcile this with the rules against a Conflict of Interest? Also how would you propose to enforce your rulings regarding your own ban from the privately owned and operated RP discord server?

Essentially Cogoria is right. Under my knowledge, the Discord is beyond Regular TNP jurisdiction. It is considered as a piece of international Domain claimed and governed by only the most seasoned of TNP Veterans. As Justice, you only have jurisdiction on TNP soil. Even if you could do such a thing, the Judiciary is INDEPENDENT from the other 2 branches of government. You can only bring justice by interpretting constitution laws agreed upon the bill of rights, legislative and the executive who approved of it. Point is the Discord servers are like a Regional Retreat and you were kicked out by the TNP security council. Their decision is near final and you can only wait and behave, anything else I am not so sure.

The SC is charged with keeping the in-game Delegacy secure from invasions and coups. We have no jurisdiction over Discord.

I think you are confused about how our judicial branch operates. As a citizen, you may file a complaint with the Attorney General's office, which prosecutes cases with merit. You may also petition the court with a request for review. The Judges themselves do not initiate any actions or dispense justice willy-nilly.

And - If you want to "Justice" me, good luck.

Back