Flakey for Justice!

Looking through your post history, it looks like the majority of your posts are either RP or spam. Your only other posts that I saw were in the citizenship application thread and a few voting threads. To date, it appears that you have never commented on any matter of TNP law. What made you interested in the court, and what are your qualifications?

Seeing as you have been banned from TNP's RP server for trolling, how does your behavior prove that you should be a good candidate for this office?

You say you will "rid our systems of corruptions." Do you understand the responsibilities of a Court Justice? Can you elaborate on them for us here?

Ooh ooh! Can I be a corruption?

Nevertheless, I am concerned about whether or not your have a suitable temperament or maturity to this office, which in many cases requires in depth critical thinking and patience. Are you able to demonstrate that you have these qualities, and are you willing to take advice from more mature individuals on how to approach certain situations?

Goyanes:
Seeing as you have been banned from TNP's RP server for trolling, how does your behavior prove that you should be a good candidate for this office?
goy whar

MacSalterson:
Ooh ooh! Can I be a corruption?

Nevertheless, I am concerned about whether or not your have a suitable temperament or maturity to this office, which in many cases requires in depth critical thinking and patience. Are you able to demonstrate that you have these qualities, and are you willing to take advice from more mature individuals on how to approach certain situations?
yes u corrupt

Skittleyflakes:
Goyanes:
Ah yes, this is one of these cases I will fight as Court Justice. This injust and corrupt ban will be stopped!
Let me get this straight. You're going to rid TNP of corruption by using the power of your elected office to benefit yourself?

Have you even read the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Legal Code? Do you understand them? Do you understand that your ban from the RP server isn't subject to any laws; that Discord isn't even mentioned in the law?

Sil Dorsett:
Have you even read the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and Legal Code? Do you understand them? Do you understand that your ban from the RP server isn't subject to any laws; that Discord isn't even mentioned in the law?
Of course I have! What do you think, I can't read?

Skittleyflakes:
Crushing Our Enemies:
Skittleyflakes:
Goyanes:
Ah yes, this is one of these cases I will fight as Court Justice. This injust and corrupt ban will be stopped!
Let me get this straight. You're going to rid TNP of corruption by using the power of your elected office to benefit yourself?
I won't just fight my ban, I'll fight for others who've been unjustly banned from our Forums, Discord, or our reigon!
Are you quite sure that Attorney General wouldn't be a better match for your interests?

Seeing your responses thus far, I am concerned that you do not know enough about what our Justices do to be elected to the position. On a separate note, what do you actually hope to get done if elected? Your platform is very vague and provides little detail as to what you hope to do specific to this office.

Skittleyflakes:
Goyanes:
You didn't answer my question. >.>

Goyanes:
Skittleyflakes:
Goyanes:
He does have a good point... you are hiding something. What ARE you hiding from us that has made you do sup-par diversion from the matter at hand. Are you to imply that you yourself are part of that corruption ? Are you going to turn TNP into a land of Kangaroo Courts ? Huh ? HUH ?

DtruASIA:
Goyanes:
Skittleyflakes:
Goyanes:
He does have a good point... you are hiding something. What ARE you hiding from us that has made you do sup-par diversion from the matter at hand. Are you to imply that you yourself are part of that corruption ? Are you going to turn TNP into a land of Kangaroo Courts ? Huh ? HUH ?
Kangaroo Courts?! Me being corrupt?! What are you, high or something? Sweet Jesus, I'm not hiding anything ya drunk dog.

ok, but still you have not made even ONE single good reason why you should be Justice.

You cannot just give " I will destroy corruption" as an answer.

You either say ONE non-vague reason with meaning or just lose the election.

Plus I do not think I can trust a guy to be a Judge when his philosophy is "There is no corruption unless I say so"

That is a TERRIBLE quote for someone trying to ERADICATE corruption

DtruASIA:
Plus I do not think I can trust a guy to be a Judge when his philosophy is "There is no corruption unless I say so"

That is a TERRIBLE quote for someone trying to ERADICATE corruption
*ahem* That's an RP quote, okay? Not an actual thing I would say.

abc:
Seeing your responses thus far, I am concerned that you do not know enough about what our Justices do to be elected to the position. On a separate note, what do you actually hope to get done if elected? Your platform is very vague and provides little detail as to what you hope to do specific to this office.
Bump

Skittleyflakes:
Goyanes:

How? The RP server is an independent, privately owned entity. You can no more force them to unban you than you can force the tide to not get you wet.

Skittleyflakes:
Crushing Our Enemies:
Skittleyflakes:
Goyanes:
I won't just fight my ban, I'll fight for others who've been unjustly banned from our Forums, Discord, or our reigon!

We do not ban people from our forum, our region or the Discord servers without good cause. At the same time, the Court has no authority over (forum or discord) administrative actions taken as part of our moderation policy nor do you have any authority to force the external administration team on the Discord servers to unban people.

Now if, and I say if, the government was finding a way to ban people from forums for no reason, then yes, the Court would have a place to step in and say "stop", but that is super red alert stuff. People who are banned from the region are entitled to judicial review of that ban, and the court is access to everyone.

The RP server, and anything related to RP is furthermore completely separate from the government of TNP, instead answering to the Admins here. No one in their right mind would handle a case in government that's related to Roleplay. My vote will firmly be for re-opening nominations to perhaps pull in more appropriate candidates for justice.

MacSalterson:
The RP server, and anything related to RP is furthermore completely separate from the government of TNP, instead answering to the Admins here. No one in their right mind would handle a case in government that's related to Roleplay. My vote will firmly be for re-opening nominations to perhaps pull in more appropriate candidates for justice.
I am agreeing with him on this one. We need more capable people to uphold the judiciary. You are just going to give out sentencing based on your whim and that aint how a judge supposed to act

abc:
abc:
Bump
Do I have to do this again?

abc:
abc:
abc:
Bump
adds to bump

Goyanes:
abc:
abc:
abc:
Bump
adds to bump
EXTRA BUMP

No need for three bumps.

And Flakey, if you're running for any public position in TNP, you should not and cannot expect to dodge questions, nor can you blame some one for 'de-railing' your platform thread by asking a question.

Skittleyflakes:
Ok next questions lets veer away from that stuff, thanks Goy, you just messed up my thread.
If Goy hadn't gotten to it, I would have. The fact that the ban happened raises eyebrows. You're running for office! You need to be ready to answer the tough questions.

What level of writing skill do you have, and can you present an example of it? Can you demonstrate your capacity for analytical and critical thinking?

Sil Dorsett:
Skittleyflakes:
Ok next questions lets veer away from that stuff, thanks Goy, you just messed up my thread.
If Goy hadn't gotten to it, I would have. The fact that the ban happened raises eyebrows. You're running for office! You need to be ready to answer the tough questions.

What level of writing skill do you have, and can you present an example of it? Can you demonstrate your capacity for analytical and critical thinking?
I have a great writing skill, and I do have a capacity for these skills. I'm not stupid.

Skittleyflakes:
Sil Dorsett:
Skittleyflakes:

I have a great writing skill, and I do have a capacity for these skills. I'm not stupid.
Show us something!

Sil Dorsett:
Skittleyflakes:
Sil Dorsett:
Skittleyflakes:

Show us something!
how

Malayan Singapuran:
Goyanes:
abc:
abc:
abc:
Bump
adds to bump
EXTRA BUMP
i now plan to get myself unbanned from tnp main

Back