Flakey for Justice!

Perhaps you should not act in a manner so blatantly flame-baitey and racist nor attempt to bribe the lead RP moderator to unban you.

Skittleyflakes:
MacSalterson:
Perhaps you should not act in a manner so blatantly flame-baitey and racist nor attempt to bribe the lead RP moderator to unban you.
I wasn't flame-baitey, and saying the phrase, 'ching chong chong ching' and imforming the chat about the Tibetan Autonomous Reigon of China isn't racist at all. I never did anything much to get banned from the TNP main server, or get ejected out of the Diplomatic Corps.

You never did anything much. Someone that wants to be a justice should not have done anything at all that could get someone ejected. Sankami would never kick someone for no reason, so you must have done something fairly bad for you to get kicked. As well, you're not denying that you tried to bribe to lead RP moderator to unban you, no potential justice should ever try to bribe anyone for anything. Justices should uphold the highest standards and bribes are the complete opposite.

Well, I go away for six hours and you've managed to get kicked from two TNP discord servers. Well done. I don't remember the last time someone managed it.

I agree with lord ravenclaw. I got banned ... but for A reason. At least I am not running for office to try and get rid of it. why not you do what I do : the exact opposite of what you are doing. get unbanned THEN run for office. Quote this if you agree with me.

Skittleyflakes:
Owenstacey:
Skittleyflakes:
MacSalterson:
I wasn't flame-baitey, and saying the phrase, 'ching chong chong ching' and imforming the chat about the Tibetan Autonomous Reigon of China isn't racist at all. I never did anything much to get banned from the TNP main server, or get ejected out of the Diplomatic Corps.

You never did anything much. Someone that wants to be a justice should not have done anything at all that could get someone ejected. Sankami would never kick someone for no reason, so you must have done something fairly bad for you to get kicked. As well, you're not denying that you tried to bribe to lead RP moderator to unban you, no potential justice should ever try to bribe anyone for anything. Justices should uphold the highest standards and bribes are the complete opposite.
I didn't do anything to get kicked from FA, the reason was because of TNPRP ban, which is an unfair ban to begin with. I was kicked from the Exec Staff server also because I was kicked from the FA ministry, which was again, caused by my unfair TNPRP server ban.

You were kicked from the Exec Staff because you were not part of any ministry, the server is for ministry personnel only. And you say you did nothing to get kicked from FA but your TNPRP ban was something. FA is one of the most important ministries of any region in Nationstates because you have to interact with people from other regions. This makes your kicking from FA justified because you cannot be civil with other TNP citizens, so we should not trust you to represent us in another region because of the damage you could do to our region as a whole. TNP's foreign affairs has some of the highest standards of any Ministry because of how open it is to other reasons and I strongly feel that your banning alone is more than enough to get you kicked out because we don't want people like this in the FA ministry.

I can hardly see how you think that being banned was unfair, since then you have acted in a manner that could be seen as racist, you have tried to bribe a RP moderator, you have accused TNP government officials of being corrupt and from what I can tell keep badgering RP moderators. I don't think you have a very good platform to stand and say that the ban was unfair because, from what everyone can see on the other servers, you are spamming and abusing others. Not only this but you are accusing people of corruption and you go and try to bribe people, if that is not corruption, then I don't know what is.

On racism, Ching ching chong ching ching is racist as it is a derogative term used to mock an East Asian language. So yes I would class it as racist.

I think that you constantly asking to be unbanned and going around saying how unfair your ban is can quite easily be seen as badgering because they have said no and you have not stopped.

Yes you have spammed. Last night you were told by ABC on the TNP general discord to stop spamming and then muted by Darcania for it.

And in terms of abuse, constantly accusing TNP officials of corruption can be seen as verbal abuse because of you constant accusations of it. As well as this you intend to try to become justice to try to force the RP mods to unban you from the RP server because you cannot get unbanned any other way, this is attempting to abuse power.

And on the bribery thing, it doesn't matter whether you have the means to pay him or not, it is still attempted bribery whether you can or cannot pay it.

Skittleyflakes:
Owenstacey:
On racism, Ching ching chong ching ching is racist as it is a derogative term used to mock an East Asian language. So yes I would class it as racist.

I think that you constantly asking to be unbanned and going around saying how unfair your ban is can quite easily be seen as badgering because they have said no and you have not stopped.

Yes you have spammed. Last night you were told by ABC on the TNP general discord to stop spamming and then muted by Darcania for it.

And in terms of abuse, constantly accusing TNP officials of corruption can be seen as verbal abuse because of you constant accusations of it. As well as this you intend to try to become justice to try to force the RP mods to unban you from the RP server because you cannot get unbanned any other way, this is attempting to abuse power.

And on the bribery thing, it doesn't matter whether you have the means to pay him or not, it is still attempted bribery whether you can or cannot pay it.
I haven't been constantly asking to be unbanned at all, since the only recent account was when I asked MadJack. The only other accounts were a few weeks after my ban, then it stopped. I haven't been saying that my ban is unfair to them at all, I've only done it on this thread because Goyanes asked me about my ban. I have stopped spamming after ABC asked me too, and my mute was on VC, where I didn't spam at all. Plus, my 'spam' was only me talking about my candidacy. Accusing someone of corruption isn't verbal abuse at all, and I have never said that I would force an RP mod to unban me with my powers, I only stated that I will fight my ban in court. This is not power abuse, however my bans are. The term, 'Ching chong' is not really a derogative term. On Quora.com, they say, "No. The “word” isn’t racist because it doesn’t mean anything in particular. "
Did you read the last paragraph of that Quora article because I thin you might find that the words themselves are not racist because they don't mean anything but the use of them as you did is of course racist and ignorant.

I AM EAST ASIAN. I warn you, you say ching ching chong ching ching in english and anything else, my kind would beat you up to an inch of your life for foolishness, delete evidence of it and make it look your fault somehow. I have no pity to you for offending my people with this. Oh say ching chang chong, no one will understand you. Well new flash buddy, Ching Ching chong ching ching is the East Asian version of the "N word". I did got banned, but I took it, smiled, left the server before they kicked me and now working hard to prove myself. You ? You are whining about one act that you thought was right, but was wrong. You so as much as say what you said in my home region, I would not beat you but I cannot vouch for the 1.5 Billion people linked to China, Korea and Japan !You disgust me Westerner, for wanting to claim back dignity used to pay for insolence.

Okay, here are my ban details. So, there was this new RPer, mtboy66 who had just joined. So they were asking for help, and I was one of the Users assisting him. On the same day, the RP mods, (I think Felis or RON) decided to make a role for Non-RPers, the Non-RPer (SHILL) role which hinders the User's abilities from speaking in certain channels. So, someone decided to be a jerk and put me in the Shill role. I was still talking to mtboy66, and I was in the RP help channel. Suddenly I couldn't speak there! I was like, what the heck, guys? I asked why I was a Shill, even though I had my RP nation of Flakeyland (of which I name changed to Cremeden) and I RPed in RPs like the Crown Conflict. So either Felis or RON denied to give me my RPer role back, so I got mad and left for a while. When I came back, MadJack wus leik, "oH ur are n0 allowed on dIs server", and kicked me for no reason? I decided to DM Madjack, Grim, and Felis, who all ignored me and provided zero information at all. This is why I think my ban was unfair.

(forgive me If some of these details are wrong, this was months ago)

Skittleyflakes's world : Would it be bad if I heard Chinese guy say that filipinos are barely asian because we need maids ? Yes. Would I be bad if I said ching ching chong ching ching to him, nah its all good.

RACISM, F*** NO

:o

If I recall, the ban was for repeatedly posting nonsensical, incoherent, non-contributing remarks. Things like your Tem-speak or replying just with "o" to any remark. Barging into RPs where your contributions did not advance the story in a meaningful or logical manner, and in one case delayed the completion of, didn't help either.

However, I must say that something happened between the start of this thread to around post #51. It's as if you dropped the annoying Temmie-like character and started getting serious when we put you under pressure. My suggestion to you would be to stay that way. Now you're saying something meaningful. Whether it's misguided or not, I'll let those who were involved be the judge.

<Millions of people cheer chanting Sil Dorsett for bringing sanity to this subforum page>

If there is a nobel prize in the TNP, you would best have one in Politics

You do realize Skittyflakes that just because you are running doesn't mean we have to CHOOSE you. I speak for all of us when I am saying that we will all vote someone else and then this ranting is for nothing. Drop out of the race. You never stood a chance and this sub forum page proves it !

i agree ravenclaw. Flakes. Dude. Or whatever. If you have acted since page 50, you might have won. But it is too late. We are all going to vote some one, no ANY one with way more better arguements than you. So sorry m8. I am officially pronouncing this as the most failed political campaign in TNP history. Anybody is better than you. PERIOD.

He means "re-open nominations," as in start another candidacy phase to let others join the fray before another vote.

I'm sorry, but I didn't support you before for lack of experience and trying to use your powers to help yourself, but the amount of maturity I see from this campaign only gives me further reason to vote to RON.

The only good thing from this is that you taught me what to avoid if I ever get the right opportunity to run for some office of some kind here that needs voting

Malayan Singapuran:
The only good thing from this is that you taught me what to avoid if I ever get the right opportunity to run for some office of some kind here that needs voting
No, not really. There's a lot of good lessons that Flakey can take away from this experience. As tough as this one was, learning from it can make subsequent runs less stressful if changes are made.

1. Make sure the platform matches the office. As SillyString and COE pointed out, a desire to root out corruption sounds like a job for the Attorney General.

2. Understand the responsibilities of the office. As I pointed out, you mixed up a justice's tasks with the speaker's, though this could have just been an honest mistake when thinking about the answer to my question. This also entails understanding the law, since as a justice you would be responsible for interpreting and applying the law. As Lord Ravenclaw pointed out, administrative bans from the forum and the discord servers related to moderation policies are implemented by the administrators for each and don't fall under the authority of the court.

3. Understand the requirements of the office. Being justice not only requires knowledge of the law, but also requires the ability to write opinions at a very high level. Review the Court Decision Archive if you can. Can you write opinions at the same level as what has been presented before? http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9048109/

4. Address the tough questions. Never hide from things that may put you in a bad light. Confront the issue and demonstrate how you've improved since then. Initially hiding from Goyanes's question about the RP server ban doesn't assure us that things have changed. Unfortunately, more recent incidents, including incidents that occurred in the middle of the election, are much harder if not impossible to address right away. Only time and good behavior from that point on will heal those wounds.

Hmm. Interesting. I will keep that in mind when I feel the time is right to run. I am content for being a reporter. But eventually as soon as I get unbanned from discord the reasonable way, number 1 & 4 sound like solid advice to win, thoe other will be to get what are the responsibilities I am running for and then use it for campaign. On the bright side I also learnt that I dknot need to necessarily to stay for five years to get a position. Just the right kind of supporters, good answers when addressing my campaign and this attitude should do the trick

Thanks to his activities within TNP thus far, I am legitimately convinced that Flakey is a troll. Now, either he is continuing to screw with TNP by publishing this campaign, which has absolutely been extremely embarrassing to him, or he is trying to get elected so as to engage in corrupt activities that would benefit himself, I.E. his unbanning from various servers. Keep in mind, fellow TNPers, that every ban he received was definitively justified.

I will not be entertaining Flakey with even an ounce of positive support, and this will continue for any campaigns he publishes in the future, unless he radically changes the way he acts. However, I can safely say the damage is done to whatever small trifle of credibility he had left.

I can see no legitimate platforms in this campaign. What legal experience do you have? Are you confident in your ability to interpret and identify key proofs in legislation? Are you aware that lifting bans and even arguing against them is not in a justice's remit? Are you aware of the actual duties of the Justice?

Cogoria:
I can see no legitimate platforms in this campaign. What legal experience do you have? Are you confident in your ability to interpret and identify key proofs in legislation? Are you aware that lifting bans and even arguing against them is not in a justice's remit? Are you aware of the actual duties of the Justice?
Chill man. Besides no one is voting for him anyway !

So what is your platform? You still haven't put forward any arguments as to why people should vote for you

plus you are too late. you are in the worst possible scenario in any campaign. The next time you run, we will use this failed campaign against you. Your abilites as a troll are high quality but hpw you act in your campaign is lower than low brow. Keep my advice and the next time there is a campaign you can run in... DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

Back