Duck
TNP Nation
ABC
Discord
abc#8265
abc__463386.png

ABC Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Treaty of Verum

The Treaty of Verum is a treaty set forth by the nation of ABC in an effort to establish and recognize the long standing friendship between ABC and other nations. Nations with similar politcal ideals to ABC will have their signing recognized, though if a nation has different values than ABC or we believe they could be a threat to our security, it will not be recognized.

Treaty of Verum:
also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
[LEADER or FOREIGN DIPLOMAT]
'> recognizes that they, however, is entitled to not having to share supplies or troops as well as not having to assist in a war situation if they determine that ABC or another signatory of the Treaty is acting foolishly or undiplomatically. also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
'> recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations collaborate together as well as share supplies and troops.
Signed,
[LEADER or FOREIGN DIPLOMAT]'> also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
'> recognizes that they, however, is entitled to not having to share supplies or troops as well as not having to assist in a war situation if they determine that ABC or another signatory of the Treaty is acting foolishly or undiplomatically. also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,

Signed by:
Kaschovia
Xagill
Cremeden
Malayan Singapura
'>
Signed by:
Kaschovia
Xagill
Cremeden
Malayan Singapura
'>
Signed by:
Kaschovia
Xagill
Cremeden
Malayan Singapura
'>
Signed by:
Kaschovia
Xagill
Cremeden
Malayan Singapura
'>
Signed by:
Kaschovia
Xagill
Cremeden
Malayan Singapura

The Empire (Syrixia) recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations always fight on the same side in war as well as share supplies and troops. The nation also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
His Magnificence, Emperor Rajesh III
Emperor and Supreme Autocrat of the Syrixian Empire
Emperor of ABC and King of Destroedor
Head of the Imperial Commonwealth

Kaschovia recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations always fight on the same side in war as well as share supplies and troops. The nation also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
Mattheus Kurgrovksi

Lebanoro recognizes the long-standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations always fight on the same side in war as well as share supplies and troops. The nation also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
King Joseph II
Joe Smith, Minister of Foreign Affairs

The Republic of Greenstead recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations always fight on the same side in war as well as share supplies and troops. The nation also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favour if needed in the future.

Signed,
Benjamin Ohio Akhigbe
Founder/Prime minister of Greenstead.

The Grand Federation of Xentherida recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations always fight on the same side in war as well as share supplies and troops. The nation also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
King Christian III
Acting PM Leona Antonsson

The Empire wishes to notify ABC that, until further notice, we will be leaving the Treaty of Verum. The Empire is concerned with the clause "both nations always fight on the same side in war as well as share supplies and troops." If ABC or other ToV nations were to perform aggressive acts, we and other members would be obliged to assist in such acts. In addition, we have noticed that once applying, a nation is automatically in. All ABC does is thank applicant nations, rather than notifying them of acceptance or denial.

Should the Treaty's terms be revised, we will consider rejoining.

[Ninhundland], recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations always fight on the same side in war as well as share supplies and troops. The nation also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
Prime Minister of Ninhundland
Dominik Huhrmann

All the above has been noted. However, the Xentherida signing of the treaty is not recognized due to hypocrisy.

Crèmèden recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations collaborate together as well as share supplies and troops. Crèmèden recognizes that they, however, is entitled to not having to share supplies or troops as well as not having to assist in a war situation if they determine that ABC or another signatory of the Treaty is acting foolishly or undiplomatically. Crèmèden also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
Prèmièr Alexandrè Voklè

Skittleyflakes:
Crèmèden recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations collaborate together as well as share supplies and troops. Crèmèden recognizes that they, however, is entitled to not having to share supplies or troops as well as not having to assist in a war situation if they determine that ABC or another signatory of the Treaty is acting foolishly or undiplomatically. Crèmèden also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
Prèmièr Alexandrè Voklè
Recognizing that Cremeden shares values and political views with ABC, their signing is recognized.

Xagill recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations collaborate together as well as share supplies and troops. Xagill recognizes that they, however, is entitled to not having to share supplies or troops as well as not having to assist in a war situation if they determine that ABC or another signatory of the Treaty is acting foolishly or undiplomatically. Xagill also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
Prime Minister Tom Dunlop

Brend0g:
Xagill recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations collaborate together as well as share supplies and troops. Xagill recognizes that they, however, is entitled to not having to share supplies or troops as well as not having to assist in a war situation if they determine that ABC or another signatory of the Treaty is acting foolishly or undiplomatically. Xagill also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
Prime Minister Tom Dunlop
Recognizing that Xagill shares values and political views with ABC, their signing is recognized.

Greenland and Ninhundland's signings are no longer recognized as they do not reside in TNP.

[img=960,540]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/275360930181939200/328671965915119626/unknown.png[/img]

Mod hat: false

The Federal Republic of Panama Coalition recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations collaborate together as well as share supplies and troops. The Federal Republic of Panama Coalition recognizes that they, however, is entitled to not having to share supplies or troops as well as not having to assist in a war situation if they determine that ABC or another signatory of the Treaty is acting foolishly or undiplomatically. The Federal Republic of Panama Coalition also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,
William I
Supreme Federal President
Federal Republic of Panama Coalition

Panama Coalition's signing is recognized. Cremeden's signing is no longer recognized as we consider their behaviour to potentially be a threat.

Cremeden's former ambassador to the Treaty asks if and when they can be re-instated to the Treaty.

The nation of Malayan Singapura recognizes the long standing friendship between ABC and itself and henceforth becomes an ally of ABC so that both nations collaborate together as well as share supplies and troops. Malayan Singapura recognizes that they, however, is entitled to not having to share supplies or troops as well as not having to assist in a war situation if they determine that ABC or another signatory of the Treaty is acting foolishly or undiplomatically. Malayan Singapura also agrees to help ABC in tough times against attack, recognizing that ABC will reciprocate such a favor if needed in the future.

Signed,

abc:
Greenland and Ninhundland's signings are no longer recognized as they do not reside in TNP.

So, this has no cross-over with the world of Eras? Cuz Eras entirely goes off of forum activity and membership. (There have been at times been several people on the map who had long since let their accounts on NS CTE.) And if this is the case, should we not place this in the Non-Eras stuff with the RMBers and etc.

~LL, Just a Mod

Note/Update: Waited 10+ days and got no response, locking this thread until a response is brought to RP Moderation from Alpha.

Lebanoro and Panama Coalition are removed from the treaty as they are not members of Eras. If you do get your nation's on the map, you may request to be part of the treaty again.

(OOC: I would strongly recommend clarifying the legislation of this treaty. Many things are left undefined, and there is no mutual defence clause explicitly stated in the treaty, so no nation in the treaty is actually compelled to defend their fellow signatories, among other issues.

If you wish, I can rewrite the current legislation, and upon request of the majority of the treaty and/or abc himself, make modifications and additions to the legislation written, most probably on google docs. The draft would then be reviewed by the treaty members, where it may be edited further.

I would recommend an OOC thread for the ToV to be set up, if one has not already been created already, when clarifying the treaty.)

Xentherida:
(OOC: I would strongly recommend clarifying the legislation of this treaty. Many things are left undefined, and there is no mutual defence clause explicitly stated in the treaty, so no nation in the treaty is actually compelled to defend their fellow signatories, among other issues.

If you wish, I can rewrite the current legislation, and upon request of the majority of the treaty and/or abc himself, make modifications and additions to the legislation written, most probably on google docs. The draft would then be reviewed by the treaty members, where it may be edited further.

I would recommend an OOC thread for the ToV to be set up, if one has not already been created already, when clarifying the treaty.)
I am good with this, thanks for the help!

abc:
Xentherida:

Can... can you clarify what you are ok with? Are you ok with the current legislation or are you ok with me clarifying it?

Xentherida:
abc:
Xentherida:

Can... can you clarify what you are ok with? Are you ok with the current legislation or are you ok with me clarifying it?
Both

abc:
Xentherida:
abc:
Xentherida:

Both
Oops, I didn't mean that. I am okay wih you clarifying it.

abc:
Lebanoro and Panama Coalition are removed from the treaty as they are not members of Eras. If you do get your nation's on the map, you may request to be part of the treaty again.
How do I become a member of Eras?

I would like to formally announce the closure of this alliance to make room for its successor (TBA).

Back