Crown Conflict OOC

Chemical weapons are only being used on the frontline in the forest for now, however if conflict escalates there is a chance they will be utilised on urban areas

Cogoria:
Chemical weapons are only being used on the frontline in the forest for now, however if conflict escalates there is a chance they will be utilised on urban areas
wtf.

Honestly wtf. It's the modern age and you are using chemical weapons on your own people...

yes. At the moment its in a dense forest, with limited mobility for armour against a well dug in and well equipped enemy, with a politically imposed time limit of a few days to complete the campaign. Chemical weapons expedite the process.

Syrixia:
Cogoria:
wtf.

Goyanes:
Honestly wtf. It's the modern age and you are using chemical weapons on your own people...

To echo Syrixia and Goyanes... wtf Cogoria... I thought almost every nation had didn't use / outlawed / gotten rid of their chemical stockpile at this point.

I don't have Nukes and am a very backwards nation, the only tech that I have thats barely out of ww1 is my airfoces missiles and my navy's newest ships....

And I've never been shy about the fact I have chemical weapons, I've mentioned it in a few threads.

And there is a reason for going all grimdark, need to set Cogoria as a bit more "edgy and devious" so other nations hop in on future plans so I can reshape it without a simple retcon

One of my nations will be unilaterally condemning you and bringing this before the IAN.

Under what heading? There are currently no laws constraining IAN, hence the political push to get the situation under control before the IAN can actually aply to Cogoria

I know it isn't a great post, but still got a block so am hoping simply moving the plot along to a differnt point will help.

Hey Cogoria, do you want my anarchists to do anything with this? You're pretty close after all, it's not completely ridiculous to assume that they can arrange travel to participate.

So about Cimmerien's post, which was removed for godmodding. I took this action because 1) Cogoria explained in an IC post that all attempts at military intervention would be met with force, but Cimmerien did not talk to Cogoria about this and acted like the attempt automatically succeeded without problems. 2) is that the scale of the air drop, especially considering the amount of time it occurred over, is not logistically possible.

Feel free, just bear in mind actions have consequences, the end result is open. And be mindful of a bit of realism

It's a free RP, so I'm assuming authorisation would not be needed. But either way, I'm drafting up some consequences.

Diplomatic Contact Rig, is an old oilrig in international waters roughly halfway between Ceretis and Cogoria. Following the Cogoria cutting of all contact with the outside world after the revolution, this was the only location of contact it had with a foreign nation. It Id an unarmed platform simply used for both nations to discuss matters. Hpwever following Cogoria's reintegration with the outside world it has fallen into disuse, used only from time to time for sensitive discussions. (it replaces the hut we had when we had a land border on the old map)

Cimm, aircraft carriers cannot make it from my country to yours overnight. It would at least take several days.

I'm not in this RP, but I wanted to step in and say don't withdraw your declaration of war Cimm. Sure you've stirred up a hornets nest but there hasn't been this much excitement for an RP in awhile. This is your chance to do something interesting and make a name for yourself. Even if you lose you can develop your nation. You have many options. How would a defeat change your peoples perspective of your government? Would there be change? Would your king be forced to abdicate in favor of another member of the royal family?

The thing is, you've got some interesting directions you could go.

I think Cim should keep the war on too. I just joined this roleplay and I want to maybe see a battle or two.

I would like to see a couple of battles as well and I would also like to see how this plays out

Syrixia:
This is turning into a clusterf***. O_O
Good... let the clusterf***ery flow through you... It's starting to become very interesting to watch how this all unfolds.

Goes and grabs more popcorn in anticipation of a few nations being on fire in the very near future... :P

Back