Jacksonville Civil War

Alexey

TNPer
Goyanes City, Imperial Republic of Goyanes.

Jacksonvilleian Commander Nico Astanov and Goyanian Defense Minister Genter Leidr are having a special meeting in Goyanes City, the Capital of the Imperial Republic of Goyanes.

"Thank you for taking the time to meet with me Defense Minister Leidr, especially on the topic that we are discussing.", begins Commander Astanov, President and Commander-in-Chief of the Independence Movement.

"Of course Commander Astanov. I couldn't say no to our good comrades in Jacksonville. We are more than willing to support the Independence Movement considering what we are fighting for and against.", responds Minister Leidr.

"We are very grateful for the support of the Goyanian military and people. We plan to make the first strike in Nassau City.", responds Commander Astanov.

"Why would you strike in a city with all the embassies?", responds the Minister.

"I will tell you the war plan once we are in private Mr. Minister. The reason for our attack though is to create a diversion. We do not need the Army on our tail just yet.", the Commander responds.

"As you wish Commander.", the Minister says seemingly interested.

A few moments later.

"Okay Minister. Here is the course of action. A bombing will take place in East Jacksonville City. The President will then be called there to the scene in accordance with the law. While that takes place, the First and Second Army of Jacksonville, along with the Army of Selvaris will strike at Nassau City. They would expect an attack in Jacksonville City, but not in Nassau City, so their guard will be down.", says Commander Astanov.

"That is actually a smart idea Commander. I cannot believe I didn't think about that. Goyanes will supply Naval support from the Harbor.", responds the Minister, now overjoyed at the opportunity.

"Glad to hear it Mr. Minister. We will see you in a few days.", states Commander Astanov as he shakes the Minister's hand.

"See you then. Oh. And Mr. Astanov. I see a bright future for our two nations.", the Minister says smiling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Midnight. East Jacksonville City, Federal Republic of Jacksonville

The City is dead. People all across the city are sleeping, businesses are closed for the night, and the clubs have shut down early. The city is soon awakened by a loud explosion. BOOM. Police and Military officials respond to the cite.

"Who do you think did this Chief?", asks Deputy Chief Nikolai Byerkov.

"I am not sure Nikolai. But whoever did this, they must really be tempting fate. If the President finds out, he will have them killed.", responds Chief of Police of East Jacksonville City, Brandon Schaefer. "It does not look as if the explosions killed anyone but it did do a lot of property damage. Whoever did this must have planned it to where casualties wouldn't be caused."

"Chief Schaefer you need to come see this right away.", says Military Police Officer Eric Harper. "It seems you were wrong about the casualties."

"How many were killed Eric?", responds the Chief with widened eyes.

"At last count, nearly 200 were killed. Some were founded injured and are being taken to the hospital. It will take a few days to move all the rubble and find anyone else.", says the MP looking at the note pad he keeps in his jacket pocket.

"Thank you Eric. That will be all. Nikolai. I need you to call the President's office and inform them of what has taken place. He needs to see this.", says the Chief.

"He has already been informed Sir. He is coming in the morning to see the damage and pay his respects to the families of the victims.", responds the MP.

"Thank you Eric. Now we must wait and see what will happen. I want all of this city to be protected. This is our most vital port city. We must not let anything else happen to it.", says the Chief concerned.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 AM, Nassau City, Northern Jacksonville.

"It is time to get moving. Tell the soldiers to get their guns and grab extra ammo packs.", says Army Captain Yuri Bradley, a loyal Independence Movement soldier.

"Right away Captain Bradley.", responds Private Carson Slusser, the Captains most trusted advisor.

"Come on Commander Nico. Give us the signal so we can get this underway. The soldiers are eager to fight.", the Captain says as the Private walks away.

All of the sudden a green light flashes on the computer giving the soldiers the right to attack.

"Men, today, we make history. Today, we fight to take back our country from an evil dictator. Today, we free Jacksonville. As Commander Nico always says, 'Be strong Jacksonville, for You are FREE!' Let us march over that hill and take back our nation! Urahh!", says Captain Bradley rallying the soldiers.

"Urahh!!", responds all of the soldiers.

The soldiers leap over the hill and run into Nassau City attacking the Army Barracks and taking over City hall. This is the first attack of the war. The Civil War of Jacksonville has begun.

Sometime past 1:30 AM, Mitta, Andrenne

It was dark in the office of the Prime Minister, except for the single light on his desk, illuminating manila folders and unorganized papers. William stared at the phone on his desk. He was expecting a call from the leader of the Jacksonville Independence Movement. William had been a supporter of the movement for awhile, and so was a majority of the population. This was probably because of their own Civil War back in the '40s, when the Anderrian Royalist Front had overthrown their fascist dictators.

Most Andrennians saw the Jacksonville Independence Movement as a second Anderrian Royalist Front- Fighting to break free from an iron grip. If the Independence Movement had begun it's rebellion, Andrenne would support it. It would send soldiers, tanks, and even provide air support. There were rumors that Goyanes would also be supporting the Independence Movement, but none of the intel that Andrenne had gather about that was solid. Hopefully it was true; the more allies the Independence Movement had, the better. Will continued waiting for the call from Jacksonville. For some reason, he felt it might take awhile.

6AM, Jacksonville City, Jacksonville Special Administrative District.

The President walks into his office with some of his newly appointed Generals after learning of the betrayal of the Joint Chiefs and most of his military. He ponders how they were able to do this and him never find out about it. He is also just now learning about the Battle going on in Nassau City.

"What???", says the President in rage. "When was I going to be told about the attack in Nassau City?"

"Mr. President, with all due respect, we didn't even know that it was going on until here recently.", responds General Nikolai Koraloveich. "If we had known any sooner we would have told you."

"I suppose you are right there General. What do we know? Where else are they planning to strike?", says the President in return.

"So far, we know that the entire city is under their occupation militarily and politically. Members of the City Council ended up joining them and ordering the soldiers loyal to you to stand down. We are not sure where they are planning to strike next but our experts assume that East Jacksonville City will be next.", the General tells the President.

"East Jacksonville City? What would they want with a City that is partially destroyed? No matter. If you believe your experts and think they will attack there, then we must move a bulky army there.", the President tells the Generals.

"Yes Sir. Right away. We will move the Fifth Battalion and the Seventeenth Army to the city.", responded General Evan Newton as he walks out of the room.

The President sits in his office contemplating how he could have lost one of his cities, especially a city that had given him much support over his entire political career. As for East Jacksonville, he begins to wonder how they are going to attack the city due to its port and its defenses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
West Jacksonville City, Region of West Jacksonville

The First Naval Fleet is preparing to land near the city and take it over. Former Jacksonville Marines, now called the Independence Marines, are on the boats and will charge the beaches of the city. The Independence Air Force waits for orders to bomb the city.

"Is everything prepared for the invasion?", asks Naval Vice Admiral Aliaksandr Durmovich. "We must not delay. When the leaders give us the order, we must strike."

"Yes Vice Admiral Durmovich. Everything is prepared for our attack on the city.", replies Lieutenant Bill Royal. "Don't worry about the attack. The Marines are ready."

"Of course Lieutenant, you don't have to worry. You aren't the one commanding this battle. We just need the signal from Commander Nico and we will get underway."

A few seconds later the signal is given when a green light shines from the roof of a building in West Jacksonville City. The Invasion of the City has begun.

"Marines, today, we make our country proud. To many, this is a home, a place where they can raise their children and live in peace. True peace will not come until we rule this city and until we overthrow President Yakovlev. Today, make your country, your wives, and your families proud. For Jacksonville! For Glory!", says the Vice Admiral.

"Urahhh", the Marines respond as they charge over the hill.

The military garrison in the city is shocked and is in horror when they see the Marines charging over the hill. A garrison of 700 soldiers is going up against an Army of 5,000 Marines and 121 Airplanes. The garrison fights on though they know that no support will come.

------------------------
1 PM, Selvaris.

"Thank you for meeting with me Prince Ignatius. It was the only time I would be able to do so under the circumstances.", starts Commander Nico.

"Of course Commander Nico. I would like you to know that your movement has the full support of the people and military of Selvaris. Anything that you need, we will surely give it to you.", responds the Prince.

"Thank you your majesty. Your soldiers have already landed in West Jacksonville and are aiding my soldiers in our attack and that is all we need for the time given. But I might as well go ahead and show you the war plans that we have so far."

The Commander shows the Prince the war plans and he is quite impressed.

"I have never seen such detail, mostly because we have not fought in a war in recent times. It is a really good plan and it has our full support. Our military will not rest until that dictator Yakovlev is overthrown.", says the Prince impressed and determined.

"Thank you Prince Ignatius. We will call upon your help once again soon, but for the time given, you know what you need to know. Thank you for this meeting and being a good host.", replies the Commander while he shakes the Prince's hand.

The Commander leaves Selvaris bound for Nassau City. He wonders how far the war has come and how far it will go. With the support of Selvaris, Goyanes, and Andrenne, the Independence has gained much morale and is prepared to fight even more.

(OOC: It is now December 1st 2016. Every 2 days is another month).

St. Vincent, Selvaris - Castello del Amadeus

The Emperor headed to the Princes' quarters to ask how was his arrangement with the Weapons Manufacture and why we he had to go. He entered the Princes' chamber and found him packing. "What are you doing?" He asked. "You have not asked me to go anywhere.."

The Prince startled at the fast entry of his father as he turned fast to hide his PT92-Pistol. "I am going to Ninhudenland for a festival for Nobles. I was invited by one of the Ambassadors." He pretended to add a few more things to the bag but instead it was a few mags and his sash. He then closed his bag and got up. "I will be gone for a while but you do not need to worry about me." He looked his father dead in the eye. "I will take a few of my Personal Guards and they will stay with me at all times. Is that fine with you?" He asked his father.

The Emperor looked at him, "that is fine, but I want them armed at all times. Understood?" He countered back.

David smiled, "I will have no other way."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

David arrived at the the High Speed Rail Station. He didn't meet up with his regular personal guard though. Instead he met up with six Marines from the Immortal Royal Navy, four equipped with a PT92-Pistol, FN Scar, two Grenades, one Flash-bang, one Smoke Grenade and Heavy Armor.The other two equipped with a PT92-Pistol, .50 Cal Sniper with Thermal Scope, four Smoke bombs and Light Armor.

They Saluted to their Prince he Saluted back. As he got on the train, they got on after him, and he began to dress in his on duty uniform. And then he sat down. They Stood around the the train car as two patrolled the entire train. He awaited until he reached Jacksonville within the next three to four hours, he would be helping the people of Jacksonville find Peace and Freedom from a Corrupted Government. Something his Father doesn't understand, but something he too will change in his Nation.

A month ago, the Prime Minister had gotten the word that the Jacksonville Civil War had begun, and Parliament all agreed that Andrenne should support the rebels. This meant they would send a force of 12,000 soldiers, and 120 tanks to Jacksonville, and would provide air support when necessary. They began moving their equipment further north on ships, and then west; towards Jacksonville. They split up before reaching Jacksonville, 4,000 soldiers would go around the north coast, and come in waves on the west coast of Jacksonville. The other 8,000 would open up a new front on the east coast of Jacksonville.

12:17 AM, Somewhere on the coast of west Jacksonville.

5 landing crafts drove across the dark water, each carrying 150 Royal Marines and a single SVP-15b Oswald tank. They headed towards the shore in front of them, which, although defended, wasn't nearly as defended as the garrison that the rebels were trying to take. With luck, this beachhead would have sent it's soldiers out to support the garrison in West Jacksonville City, which as of this moment, was being besieged by rebels. Andrenne planned to use the rebels as a distraction for the opposition, and while they were distracted, Andrenne would flank behind them. The landing crafts reached their destinations, the ramps on the front of the crafts slowly lowering down. In the front of the craft was the tank, and behind that were the marines. As the ramp pushed down into the sand, the SVP-15 Oswald roared to life, and machine gun fire from the opposition began.

The opposition were in WW2 styled bunkers, on top of the hill at the end of the beach. It was dark for both sides, considering it was 12:25 AM; luckily Andrenne's tanks had night vision, and so did the Royal Marines (as in, night vision goggles; not the ability of natural night vision); who had been preparing for this mission since yesterday. The tanks rolled onto the beach, two of them targeting the machine gun bunkers (which was normally used on tanks), and the other 3 targeting infantry. Some marines were behind each of the tanks, others were still in the landing craft. Slowly but surely the Royal Marines were taking the beachhead.

The Cogorian vessel arrived at the newly liberated West Jacksonville City. The large cargo ship coming alongside the quay with near military precision, once moored, the span bridge is deployed and numerous trucks loaded with small arms and ammunition begin do disembark. The Cogorian representative approached the ranking marine at the dockside"Weapons and ammunition as promised. However we will not e taking any payment for these, consider them a token of good faith. After all, we must support this Revolution against the Tyrant. However we will not be supporting you openly, you understand, following Pelhafor we cannot risk such an overt move so soon, but that being said we have sent some 'volunteers' who have come to fight for freedom" As the representative explains things to the Jacksonville Officer, 120 men disembark from the ship, wearing civilian clothes but marching like soldiers. Forming up around an ammunition box a man stands up on it and adresses the gathered group in Cogorian, "Comrades! Today we embark on the greatest of causes, the cause of Freedom! We come here to a coutry being torn apart by war, once again the bourgeois scum pit worker against worker in a bid to swap one set of chains for another, but no more! We are here to break the chains and cast down the oppressors! We will go from this place today and spread the revolution, unite the peoples and route out the corrupt poison that is rotting this nation! And we will not stop until the red banner is proudly raised in the capitol! For the Cause Comrades!" Mounting up in civilian vehicles the soldiers of the Special Training and Construction Battalion No.400 make ready to set the country aflame.

Northwestern coast of Jacksonville

It was early in the morning, and an A10 Thunderbolt II made a strafing pass, destroying the machine gun fortifications on the beach, clearing the way for a landing. One by one, the amphibious vehicles pulled onto shore, and the Imperial Knights Dragoon Guard stepping off of the hovercrafts and moving with their tanks and vehicles onto shore. They made their way towards Nassau City, tumbling the flags of the old Yakovlev regime, and replacing them with the white and blue standard of Goyanes. There was some fighting, but they had their path cleared by aerial support squads.

Aboard the HMS Raptor, coastal shelling was taking place, under the supervision of a Jacksonville Independence commander. They mercilessly fired upon the coastal installations that still supported the Yakovlevs. The 16'' BB guns fired every 3 seconds, requiring the ship to constantly overcorrect to prevent major course corrections. The HMS Dauntless, an aircraft carrier, was launching aircraft for bombing runs across Jacksonville, destroying strategic targets.

PARLIAMENT AUTHORIZES PRESIDENT'S PEACEKEEPING MISSION
By Arthur Wessley
Navaronian Press

Abberarry (NP) -- Parliament has authorized President Blouwer with the ability to send Navaronian military vessels off the Jacksonville coast. Blouwer initially brought the topic to the Prime Minister, who went through with the proposal and passed to the Senate where it would be passed to the National Assembly. And today we are, and it seems like Blouwer has defeated the overwhelming opposition to the proposal.

The fact of the matter here is that the Navaronia will probably avoid engagements or a conflict with other nations, and instead will purpose the task force for protecting META trade and Navaronian assets. However, it is unlikely for another fleet to remove the Navaronian fleet, there's a reason Navaronia takes pride in its sea forces. In a statement from President Blouwer, he has promised not to escalate it anymore to include Navaronia.

Goyanes City
War Office
8:35 PM

The Highest ranking officials of the Imperial Armed Forces convened for an emergency session. They had heard a news report about a Navaronian task force on it's way towards the NWU. They set off on a "peacekeeping" mission to "protect META assets and Navaronian trade routes in Jacksonville". The Navaronians have previously expressed distaste for the Goyanean government, and even the Ilian Foreign Directorate had given a warning to Navaronian ships passing in the area. Thus it was time for a clear warning. That night, the Minister of Defense, Genter Leidr, went on a public TV address.

"Good Evening, today I come to you not just to address you on the current state of the war, but to address the military and government of Navaronia. If they wish to peacekeep in the ongoing Jacksonville conflict, then they may do so. We ask them though, to do this operation mindfully. We will not impede on their travel through international waters, but if you harass or impede on any operation or NWU or allied ship, they will be met with swift consequences."

The operation in Jacksonville was going well, they liberated city after city, and as the flag of the oppressive Yakovlev regime fell, up went the white and blue standard of Goyanes. Aircraft from the Knights' Airborne Regiment airdropped crates of supplies, weapons, and food over critical areas, where the rebels needed help. The soldiers would now need to make a push for the ultimate goal, the Capital.

(OOC: I know i said every other day would be a month but I was asked to change it. It is now 1 day=1 day so today is November 12th in the RP as well).

1 AM. City of Duval, Northern Jacksonville.

The Army and Marines of the Jacksonville Independence Movement have joined together to assault this fortified city. The city sits on the confluence of two river and a stream, which also contains marshes making it nearly impossible to get to, which is why only Jacksonville soldiers are attacking it.

"Commander. We are ready to begin the assault on the city. Our artillery can fire from the patrol vessels and our tanks can fire from the craft they are being carried on.", says Lieutenant Bryson Myorkovich.

"Thank you Lieutenant. How long do you think it will be before we can breach the outer wall?", responds Commander Nico, finally back from the other NWU nations.

"We project that it could take a few days to breach the outer walls and get in but our spies are inside the city right now. They have weapons that they can use and they also have knives that they can use to take out the enemy easily. Our snipers will fire from the trees to take out the border guards defending the outside of the city.", replies the Lieutenant. "Basically, we will catch them off guard."

"Yes. Yes. That is perfect Lieutenant. Have we had any contact with our spies recently?", responded the Commander anxiously.

"We had contact with a few of them yesterday but now we are going radio silent due to the battle soon to come. They were told to lay low for the time given and that we would soon connect to them in the city.", states the Lieutenant.

"Okay Lieutenant. Go ahead and begin the assault. It is time we bring the once great city of Duval to its knees. This will be the battle that decides the fate of Jacksonville. Nassau West Jacksonville were just stepping stones for us. For Jacksonville and for Glory!", says the Commander ready to get underway.

"Yes Commander. We will begin the assault now. For Jacksonville and Glory!!", the Lieutenant responds.

The Lieutenant gave the order to assault the city. Tanks and artillery open fire on it and begin to blow the outer walls. The Commander is projecting that it will not be an easy fight, but that it will be one to decide the course of the war.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The War Room
Jacksonville City, Special Administrative District of Jacksonville
9:30PM

President Yakovlev has summoned his closest advisers to the war room to decide the response of the military and to make plans. He does not yet know what he is about to find out.

"What is wrong with all of you?", asks the President. "Yall act as if you have seen a ghost."

"Mr. President Sir. I am afraid I must inform you that we have lost West Jacksonville City.", says Field Marshal Nick Montano, Commander of the Army loyal to President Yakovlev.

"I see", responds the President. "When did this occur?"

"We believe that is happened less than an hour ago, possibly two hours at the most.", the FM responds.

"Well. They are definitely gaining ground. Hopefully we will be able to stop them elsewhere."

"That is not all Mr. President.", says the FM.

"Well what is it?", the President says with an anxious look on his face.

"The Independence Movement has began to attack the city of Duval.", states Vice Admiral Aliaksandr Cox.

"WHAT?? How is that possible?", responds the President angrily.

"They somehow slipped through our outer defenses. We aren't sure how it happened yet. Soldiers have been rerouted to the city by means of the airbase though. They will not get a quick victory here."

"You best ensure it or all of you will be in jail.", the President says angrily while he is leaving.

The President slammed the door behind him. He is wondering what he did wrong that allowed the Movement to make it to Duval, one of the hardest cities to arrive at unless you are a Jacksonvillian. He then leaves the building and walks home pondering what was going on and how long this was going to last.

12pm. November 13th. Outskirts of Duval.

The city of Duval has been under siege for nearly a day now. The outer wall has been blown up in specific but there is much work to do. Commander Nico, head of the Independence Movement is leading a battalion of soldiers to the Eastern part of the city. The soldiers are afraid to attack the city. Fearing that if they don't get into the city, the Commander attempts to rally his soldiers.

"Soldiers, lend me your ear.", starts Commander Nico. "Why do you fear to fight? You have never feared before to fight. We are fighting for the freedom of our country, for our families, for our wives and children. What should you fear for the cause of good?"

A soldiers replies, "But sir, what if we die in the battle? We will never see our Free Country and we will never see our families again."

Another soldiers shouts, "You promise us freedom, but all we see is bloodshed."

Before another soldier can speak, the Commander shouts out, "Of course we will see bloodshed. The cost of Freedom will not be small. It will be great. If you die in battle, then your memory will go down in the history of Jacksonville. You will see your country free from heaven and you will see your families when they join you in paradise. No one said that this war would be easy. You all knew that when you signed up."

The first soldier responds again, "Sir, we do not even know what they have in this city. They could have hundreds of tanks for all we know and hundreds of thousands of soldiers to back it up. What do we do then?"

The Commander then frowns and looks at the soldiers to speak. He slowly starts, "If our ancestors were here, they would frown like I am right now. They would not care how many people were hiding behind that wall because they know what they were fighting for. They fought for freedom like we are now. We must not put our ancestors to shame. Soldiers, today, if you join me, we will make history. We will finish what our ancestors couldn't. We will make Jacksonville Free! So, I say to you, who will follow me?"

The first soldier steps forward and says, "I will follow you. For Jacksonville and Glory!"

All of the other soldiers step forward and repeat the same saying, swearing allegiance to Jacksonville instead of any political or military power. They march into the city.

"Men. Today, we fight for our country like no one ever has before. We have taken Nassau and we have taken West Jacksonville City. Today, we go for the grand prize of Duval. If we capture Duval, it will be the end of the Yakovlev Government. They will lose morale and when we march on the capital, they will fall!"

"URAHHH!", the soldiers reply.

All of the sudden the soldiers jump out of their trucks and run into the city. Rockets launch into the walls to take out the outer defenses. Their objective: capture and hold the airfield so that supplies and more troops can get in. It was not a no casualty fight though. The Independence Movement lost 750 soldiers in their first day compared to 1,231 losses in the Yakovlev Army. The Commanders soon realize, that they may have made a major mistake in invading Duval.

-----------------------
Presidential Winter Home, Fernandina.

The President is enjoying a relaxing day at his Winter home when he learns that the Independence movement has breached Duval. He gets on a internet video conference with Ministers and Military officials.

"When did they breach the city walls?", asks the President

Zachariah Rulhmann, a senior military officer, responds, "We believe Mr. President that it occurred sometime around 9AM Duval time."

Another unnamed official speaks up and says, "We are on top of things Mr. President. We have rerouted soldiers to the city and we will take them down soon."

The President responds, "It does not matter what information you give me. Each and every one of you has promised me something and all your promises have failed. I am signing an act tomorrow officially removing yall from your positions but you will not go to jail. I have considered your service far to valuable for that. Zachariah, you will become Vice President and Senior Military adviser. Get my soldiers into Duval. Protect that city."

Zachariah responds, "Thank you sir. They will get to the city right away."

The video chat ends. The following morning, Zachariah will take the Vice Presidential Oath of Office, making him the 10th Yakovlev VP. The President and Vice have both ordered for soldiers to march to back up Duval, but to not much avail as most Airfields are no longer in Government control. 250,000 soldiers now defend Duval, with little hope of reinforcements.

5:45 AM
East Jacksonville City, Outskirts

The sun was barley creeping over the horizon when the sound of several transport aircraft filled the skies. The rear doors opened, and a storm of Goyanean Airborne units filled the sky. They slowly descended down, along with several tanks, humvees, and equipment. Once they had regrouped, they made their way into the city.

The tanks cleared the way, and the old units of the Jacksonville army stood no chance. They pushed through, and when they arrived in the city, a fierce urban warfare campaign began. They had to clear buildings, evacuate civilians, and ensure the destruction of the Regime forces in the city.

Sorry about the sort RP post... I have lots to do...

3:22 AM
Southern Border of Jacksonville

It would have been pitch black out if it wasn't for the moon, shining down on Andrennians and Jacksonians alike. Andrenne planned to open up a new front, and push into East Jacksonville City to support Goyanes. After they took East Jacksonville, the plan was to start capturing their nuclear plants, and control their power supply. Andrennian tanks, painted with forest camo still managed to look dark, despite the moon's best effort to illuminate them. Soldiers rode on the tanks, and walked alongside them as they moved ever closer to the border. A shot rang out, and then another, followed by another, and before they knew it the battle had begun.

The tanks, which had night vision, began to take aim at the Jacksonian infantry; firing off HE rounds instead of APFSDS. The battle raged on, the Andrennian tanks pushing through the Jacksonian infantry, and leaving their own infantry to clean up after them. An hour later, the battle was over, and Andrenne had won. They had some casualties, but not a ton, and about 10 minutes after the battle; the convoy began moving towards East Jacksonville City. Andrenne made it to East Jacksonville at 5:37 AM, and after a quick battle in the southern outskirts where Andrenne had routed the enemy to the inner city; the real battle had begun. Andrenne would help Goyanes in the evacuation of civilians, the clearing of buildings, and destruction of the Regime in East Jacksonville.

7:46 AM
Northwestern Jacksonville, near one of their power plants

As the sun rose into the sky, 2 squads of BBG operators moved quietly through the bushes outside the power plant. The objective was simple: Capture this power plant. Usually Andrenne would have sent the army in, but that was too loud. They didn't want the opposition to know they were trying to take the power plants, which meant they needed a quieter team.

In comes the BBG, the spec ops. of Andrenne. Their camouflage uniforms blended in with their hiding places, as they waited for a patrol to pass by their hiding spots. The squads split up; one going to the south end of the building, and one going to the north end. They would meet in the middle, if things went according to plan.

East Jacksonville City
3PM

David Order a a couple thousand of his troops to continue and harass the Corrupted Government of Jacksonville. Not to kill them unless they came out. Most of the soldiers in the area are dead or have surrendered. David sighed, "I knew this would not go well for me either." Many Casualties were also from his own men which he did not like at all. But he told them to continue to fight. and he to joined the battle.

He took twenty-five thousand men and split them up in equal groups and sent them each to Jacksonvilles' many Nuclear Power Plants four to be exact. While he and his men took over the East Jacksonville Power Plant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

East Jacksonville Power Plant
5:27PM

David and his men reach the power plant and are stopped by a small Army of Jacksonville. He tells his men to stand by.

"I'd like to speak to your Commander. I wish you no harm. We can end this without any bloodshed." David said looking at the few hundred men looking against his army.

David moved one step forward and put his hands in the air - "I would stay where you are, Selvarian trash. We do not go into battle without a battle plan." He smiled. David stayed where he was wondering what he was talking about and all of a sudden the noise of a high powered gun shot fired. David dropped to dodge it but it wasn't aimed at his head or chest. The bullet passed through and shattered his ankle.

His men began to fire a few of them grabbed him and dragged him away into the crowd. They didn't know how many there were or if they were surrounded but it broke out like an all out war. Twenty-five hundred men and one Prince, against.....Against... More high Powered shots fired, each shot taking down an Immortal Guard Infantry one by one. The Princes' IGM began to search and search for the sniper. But they could not see him. Then it came to them the Prince was shot in the ankle. They checked the wound. The bullet came in at a slant. Both Snipers began to search the top of the power plant. One was taken down, the other saw where the bullet came from and shot.

(edit: few typos, did not change the way of the post just the typos. Main typo. Gunshot inflicted on the Prince. Stated it was aimed at his head when it was not.)

The prime minister of SAA Canada is looking through paperwork. He sees a paper from one of his advisors.

Sir,

There is an uprising in the nation of Jacksonville. It's getting pretty bad. Maybe we should intervene.

Your advisor, Jeneryl

The PM thinks about it. He wants to join any fight that will lead to a better future, or that frees people from the grasp of oppresive leader, but he wasn't sure that the population would be all on board to send over a ton of soldiers to die fighting for no good reason... The Prime Minister then finds a way to interfere, but not with ground troops.

Commander Astanov,

The nation of SAA Canada has a small land force. In total less than 25,000 soldiers. But we have a large naval force, and we are willing to help with excorts or help beach invasions. If the situation escalates, we may interfere with ground and air force.

PM of SAA Canada, Icebergspaz

12:30AM, 19th November 2016. Duval.

Soldiers of the Independent Jacksonville Marine Corp have finally reached city hall in the center of Duval. They are about to breach the building where the Yakovlev Government is stationed in the city, as well as the military Headquarters. If they can take it, then half of the city will be under Coalition control.

"Marines. Today is the day that you get to make history. Today, you take the city hall of the once great city of Duval. Many great people have come from this place, so no wonder it once was our capital city. Today, all I ask of you is to give it your all. I do not ask for perfection, but I will watch over you. I will join you. We will fight hand it hand. We are brothers. Let us fight the enemy like such.", says Commander Nico Astanov, joining his soldiers on the front for the second time.

"URAHHH!!", the soldiers yell in response

"Over the hill Comrades! Today, we take what is rightfully ours!! URAHHH!!"

The soldiers charge over the hill and run straight into city hall. They are met with very little opposition in the building as many of them do not actually keep weaponry there. The Marines for the most part have taken the entire building but all of the sudden, soldiers of the Jacksonville First Army arrive and begin fighting back.

"Commander! We are being overrun here in the southern part of city hall. We are going to lose complete control unless we can get some assistance over here.", shouts out Vice Commander Darron Sklarkevitch.

"Ok ok let me call it in.", responds the Commander.

"General. We need some support here at city hall. The First Army of Jacksonville is attacking us. Help us!", shouts the Commander into his radio.

"Sir, we are bogged down by the 21st Army. We will send any available units.", responded General Leontovych.

"Thank you General. I will inform the 13th Independence Army to give you some assistance.", says Commander Astanov, now worried to know that the Jacksonville Army is moving in closely.

Radio to the 13th Naval and the 25th Airborne Battalion

"We need some assistance here at city hall and some assistance is requested for the 4th Army North of the City of Duval. We need it right away.", states the Commander.

"Yes sir. The 25th will give assistance at city hall.", responds the radio operator for the 25th Airborne.

"The 13th will send aid to the 4th Army. We can be there in a few minutes.", responds the Vice Admiral of the 13th Fleet.

The much needed assistance arrives at both areas and the First Army begins to be repelled. The 21st Army is also being repelled by the 4th Army and the 13th Naval. The Battle is now looking up.

-------------------------------------------------------
5PM. 19 November 2016. Jacksonville City, Capital Administrative District.

The President is sitting in his office and enjoying his evening dinner and having tea. He is also relaxing after a long day's work. All of the sudden, his assistant bursts into the room.

"Mr. President! City Hall in Duval has fallen. Half of the city is now under control of the Independence Movement.", states the assistant looking worried.

"Thank you for informing me. I will see to it right away.", responds President Yakovlev.

The President goes into an online call with other generals.

"I have been informed that we have lost city hall in Duval.", the President states.

"Yes Sir. They are now in control of half of the city. What do you propose we do?", responds the Government VP.

"I propose we march right into the city and blow them out of city hall.", opinions General Nikolai Montovich.

"What do you think we should do Mr. President?", asks the VP.

"Nothing. Absolutely Nothing.", responds the President.

With a shocked look on his face, the VP responds, "What? How can we sit back and do nothing?"

"We need soldiers in East Jacksonville, South Jacksonville, and our capital city. I am giving the order for you to move all available forces to these areas. Duval will have no help except air support."

While the Generals disagreed, they knew there was nothing they could do. All soldiers are in route to East Jacksonville, South Jacksonville, and the Capital.

--------------------
Duval Air Base. 11PM 19 November 2016.

Airmen and Soldiers begin the attack on the Duval Air base. If they can capture it, it will basically end the battle of Duval.

"Begin the attack on Duval Air Base right away.", demands Brian Alexandrov, Army Chief of Staff of the Independent Jacksonville Coalition Force.

"Right away sir.", responds Airmen Jackson Lee, son of Coalition Senate Leader Ryan Lee.

"Once you take control of the Airbase, radio me because we will begin moving in more weapons in secret.", responds the Army Chief of Staff.

"Yes Sir. We will do so. The invasion will begin now.", responds the Airmen.

Airborne units drop out of the sky into the field near the airbase. They move into position and open the gates, allowing soldiers to pour into the Airbase. The Battle of Duval Airfield has begun.

11PM November 20th, 2016

The Battle at the Power Plant finished and it was secured. the Prince was secured but was unconscious. He was sweating rapidly. Commander Luis Santiago Communicated through radio on a secure link with all the other Commanders and General of the Selvarian Immortal Guard. "General, the 104th has lost a couple dozen troops and three marines from the Princes' Team. Also the Prince is down and unconscious. He has lost a lot of blood, a sniper shot him in the ankle. It has been shattered." He said "General.. You are now in Command, your orders?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

East Jacksonville City
11:07PM November 20th, 2016

He looked for a moment. He can here his Captains giving out orders. The injured crying for help or saying leave me and fight. Other injured still fighting no matter the cost.

"Listen up.. 104th you are to disable the East Jacksonville Power Plant, I want it Shut Down and Secure it. I then want you to give as much medical attention to the Prince as you can. You are to Keep him alive no matter the cost. We are sending a Humvee your way with Medic and some medical supplies." He paused, and caught his breathe. "Al other units Lock-down those Power Plants and kill anyone that gets with in a kilometer. Understood?"

"Sir, yes sir." They all said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11:12PM November 20th, 2016

"Commander the team inside says that they should be able to shut it down with no problem on your command at anytime, and the perimeter and the Power Plant inside is secure." One of the Infantry said saluting to Commander Santiago.

Santiago Saluted back. "Team fourteen go ahead with black-out." Commander Santiago looks towards the Power Plant and awaits confirmation from his team. He hears a large noise like a big click and then a few clicks come after. Once the clicks finish you can here the power fuse and reactor shutting off slowly. And then-.

"Team fourteen to Commander Santiago, mission black-out is complete." Team fourteen leader said.

"Alright Team fourteen, go ahead and rest for a few and then patrol the inside of the Power Plant." Santiago ordered.

Santiago was now kneeling at the Princes' side. "Where is our Medic? And what is the ETA on that Humvee?"

"I am here Commander. ETA on the Humvee is twenty-seven minutes inbound from East Jacksonville City." Said the Medic now attending to the Prince who was sweating and breathing rapidly. "He has a fever Commander, if we don't get those fluids he will not make it."

"Commander Santiago to Unit 370, what is your ETA?" He asked.

"We are currently twenty-two minutes out Commander." The Tech replied.

"We need those Med supplies now. So hurry." Santiago yelled.

"ETA fifteen minutes Commander. We are pushing it sir, we will get there as fast as we can." Tech said.

"I hope so.... The future of the Empire counts on it." Santiago said in a low voice.

South Jacksonville was quickly becoming a hotbed of unrest, the Cogorian infiltrators were fanning the flames of the Revolution within the city. Not the revolution of the decadent capitalist backed 'independence' movement that merely sought to replace one set of chains with another, but the glorious worker's Revolution that promised an equal society free from the corporate slavery of the capitalists. Unions were gathering nightly to discuss the ongoing war and as far as many of the workers could see was that one elected tyrant would merely be replaced with another who must have been corrupted already if they didn't wait for there much vaunted elections, and once again it was the workers who were being sent to die! Printing presses were working overtime to provide the literature, but soon they were the only machines working as mass strikes and walkouts broke out and protests griped the city, quickly turning it into a tinder box that would need only the smallest spark to trigger a communist rising.

The 120 Cogorians waited, for those were their orders, they had spread the cause quickly within the city, but the final pieces would need to be moved by their opponents before they could make their move and solidify Cogoria's grip in Jacksonville

12:15 AM. 21st November 2016. City of Duval

Thousands of bodies lay on the streets of the city of Duval. Over 200,000 soldiers on both sides have already died in a battle that is expected to take months. When all hope is lost, the Army of the Coalition Forces(The new name of the Independence Movement, has taken control of the Airbase stationed in the outside of the city. Though it was a major prize for them to take it, it came at a high cost. Close to 2,000 people died in the battle of the airfield, half of which were Coalition fighters. Now, the Army and Marines of the Coalition goes after its new grand prize, The Duval Nuclear Arsenal.

"Soldiers, lend me your ears. While we had a major victory at the airfield, we must never forget the cost of that battle. We lost over one thousand soldiers in that battle. While the number does not matter, we know that those soldiers cannot be replaced. Our job is to avenge their death and to take back what is rightfully ours. We are going to takeover the Duval Nuclear Arsenal. This is our grand prize. We must retake it so that we can show to the Yakovlev Dictatorship that we will not back down from a fight. Let us make our nation proud today boys!", states Commander Astanov.

"Urahhhh!", the soldiers yell back. "For Jacksonville and Glory!"

"For Jacksonville and Glory my friends!", responds the Commander. "Let us get into position. We will attack before the break of dawn."

A few hours later.

The soldiers march up to the nuclear arsenal in the middle of the night. They however, trip a wire that allows the defenders of the arsenal to be alerted that they are coming. They grab their guns and prepare to fight off the Coalition Forces. The first shot is fired from a Yakovlev loyal soldier. It strikes Coalition Vice-Commander Alexander Koralov in the arm. Another shot is fired and it strike the Vice Commander in the leg. Coalition forces drag the VC back and begin to return fire onto the defenders. The Commander takes charge of a separate group and marches with them into the South side of the arsenal, being joined by the 53rd Marine Corp. They begin to fire at targets from behind, thus trapping the enemy on 2 fronts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelyabinsk Power Plant, Northern Jacksonville.

The Chelyabinsk Power Plant has been controlled by the BBG of Andrenne since a request of the Coalition Government to take over the powers plants. This will be the first time that an Independence Movement task force has gone to take control once more.

It is late in the evening. Soldiers of the Coalition 15th Marine Corp and the 56th Army regiment have arrived to begin the handover of power. Andrenne is expecting the soldiers, but not until the early morning. They have no idea that they were requested to come earlier. As the soldiers approach the power plant, a guard of the BBG spots unknown, tall figures moving into place. As he believes that it is Yakovlev forces, he alerts the other guards who then begin firing into the woods. They take down 4 Marines and 12 Army soldiers. The Coalition soldiers return fire until one of them yells out in Jacksonian, a language than many BBG soldiers have heard before due to them fighting alongside the soldiers. The soldier again yells out, "????! ??????????, ?? ????????? ???"(Stop! Please do not shoot us)." The BBG halts fire upon hearing this. They then see the Jacksonville flag with the number 1512, representing the year of the nation's founding. This is only used by the coalition so they immediately halt fire and run to meet the soldiers and help the wounded.

"I am so sorry that we did this", begins BBG soldier Alexander Nisch. "We did not realize that it was the forces of our friends. We believed that it was Yakovlev soldiers."

"I do not understand how this could have happened.", states Arthur Müllsson, another BBG soldier. "I offer my condolences to those who were killed by our misunderstanding."

"Do not worry friends. This is something that will happen. Those the cost is great, it is all for a great cause.", says Coalition Marine Alex Syubov. "We just need to finalize the handover of power of the base."

"Of course Mr. Syubov.", responds Arthur Müllsson. "The power plant is yours to have. It does belong to your country of course. Would you mind if we stayed around to help defend it however?"

"That should not be an issue. We will be honored to have you here working with us.", says the Marine in reply.

Both forces unite to defend the Chelyabinsk Power Plant, the third largest in the country. The Power Plant will come into a larger play later according to the coalition forces, but for now, it will go back to supplying energy to the Northern half of the country.

-------------------------------------
Noon. Jacksonville City

President Yakovlev is sitting in his office speaking to his generals, as he usually is everyday, when one of the generals notifies him of the beginning of a Communist Revolution in South Jacksonville City.

"WHAT!!?? A Communist revolution? How is this possible?", the President begins shocked and angered at the same time.

"We believe that the nation of Cogoria is behind it. Possibly for revenge from when we were patrolling their nation. We are not 100% sure of this however, but it is a very promising lead.", says one of the top Generals, who is also the Vice President's son.

"We cannot fight a war on two fronts. What are we suppose to do now?", the President says.

Another General speaks up and says, "Sir. I know this could be absurd and nearly impossible, but what if, we asked the Coalition Forces to fight alongside of us in the fight against the Communist? They are opposed to them as well. We will soon have another common enemy according to some. It might be worth a shot."

"This is something very strong to consider General. We could very well do such a thing. We would have to promise a lot though. I will speak with Commander Astanov."

A few moments later.

"Commander Astanov. I know you are probably surprised to hear from me", the President starts.

"Quite so President Yakovlev. To what do I owe this pleasure?", states the Commander, quite stunned to hear from the President.

"You may know or you may not know, but a Communist revolution has sprung up in South Jacksonville City. Our generals presume it is being led by Cogoria in connection with the Jacksonville opposition forces. The reason I am contacting you is that since they are our common enemy, I propose we work together. I know it is odd to propose such a thing, but it is only because neither of us could afford a Communist Revolution to wreck our great nation.", the President replies.

"What's in it for me? What do you promise if we work together?", the Commander responds interested.

"Well. We would grant a temporary ceasefire. We would as well allow you to move freely about the country without the risk of our soldiers firing on each other. We will as well aid each other in medical purposes. As I understand it, your medics are very smart and they work strongly as a team. We believe they could be useful in helping the wounded.", the President says.

"And. You allow us to have more power in the government during the ceasefire.", responds the Commander.

"I do not see why that should be an issue. We will work together then yes?", the President asks.

"Yes. We will help you out. We will talk more about this later when we can get our soldiers together.", responds the Commander.

"Thank you Nico. We will be in contact soon."

The communication ends and the Commanders of both sides breathe a sigh of relief. Rather than fighting, working together will be the common goal of both groups who feel they can lead a better Jacksonville.

5:35 AM, EJC

The sun was about to rise, and the carnage was ongoing in EJC. They had made it halfway through the city when they had received word of a ceasefire negotiated by the coalition. They had been made aware of the Cogorian communist plot and they shared a common enemy, but the coalition still needed to make progress, so they had several battalions outfitted in Goyanean uniforms. They had learned how to operate the necessary machinery and equipment, and headed into the city, this time with the white and blue on their shoulders.

That same morning, War Office command center, Goyanes City

"Sir, we have received reports of an attempted communist uprising in South Jacksonville City. This poses a serious threat to the sheer fabric of the NWU, and to relations with Jacksonville. We cannot allow the to succeed."

"I understand... We shall divert several battalions from EJC to the south. A Cobra II tank group will go with them. Have a bomber readied, and have leaflets printed and readied for dispensing."

Later that day, a heavy bomber took off from IAF Asturenn, and headed for SJC with its payload of 30 leaflet bombs. An hour later, they were over the city, and the bombardier opened the bay doors and released the payload over several passes. The bombs descended halfway down, and with a pop, thousands upon thousands of leaflets littered the skies of SJC. Down they went, and in Jacksonian, they read "Do not trust the Cogorians who tease you with their workers' paradise, as they are more oppressive and cruel than the dirty Yakovlevs. Come to true freedom and liberty, with the Coalition, who works hard for you, and the valiant allies of the NWU, who have fought hard for your welfare and safety."

It is a crisp, foggy morning in the capitol of SAA Canada. A light snow is falling over the city. General Nevealre of the navy is sipping his coffee, looking at the morning newspaper. After a while he gets in his car to go to work. Damn this traffic! I'm going to be 30 minutes late!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan Edwards has been sitting in a windowsill for 3 hours and his toes were going numb. He has been scanning over the Calgarian highway, watching for any sort of high official. The he sees a government guard motorcycle. He checks the car behind it. He sees the 4 star general of SAA Canada. 3 minutes later one Canadian general was dead in his car, and a Jacksonvillian assassin was arrested.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 days after the assassination SAA Canadian PM Icebergspaz announced that SAA Canada would support the rebels.

The 21 year old, Shawn Jonoy, is bent over his laptop typing at 60 words per minute. He has to get this last article to the nations newspaper, Calgary Daily. He can't believe what a scoop he got to write about! A 4 star General had been killed in his car by an assassin, leading SAA Canada to war. Just as he finished emailing the story to the chief editor, a knock came at his door. He got up and opened the door. Standing there was a military official. "Hello Mr. Jonoy! You have been selected to join the SAA Canadian 2nd army, 7th devision. Please report to the army recruitment station on 9th and 4th by sunday, or your role will be chosen for you, most likely a simple rifleman." The man said before walking away. Shawn stood there in silence. Why him? He closed the door to his small apartment before collapsing on his couch.

SAA Canada began recruitment to increase ground force size.

(OCC: I'm going to be following around this "Shawn" as a SAA Canadian soldiers point of view throughout the war. I think it will be a neat concept.

26th November 2016. City of Duval.

Soldiers of the Coalition of Jacksonville Forces have taken over the Nuclear Arsenal in Duval. Following the fall of the arsenal to the coalition, forces of the Yakovlev Jacksonville Armed Forces and the Coalition of Jacksonville Armed Forces are training together for the invasion of South Jacksonville City to beat out the Communist Revolutionaries that are working alongside the opposition parties in the Jacksonville Congress.

"Soldiers, you are to work together on this training mission. Even though we have separate commanders, different beliefs, and fight for different reasons, we are now both fighting our common enemy, Communism.", begins Coalition Commander and President Nico Astanov. "It is our common goal to defeat them. To do so, we must first train together, we must work together, we must break down the barrier between our two beliefs and work as one. Do I make myself clear?"

"Sir Yes Sir.", the soldiers of both Armies respond.

"We will work as one team. We will fight back against the Communist Oppressors. We will defend our land! For Jacksonville and Glory!", the Commander yells

"For Jacksonville and Glory!", the soldiers respond. "URAHH"

The soldiers begin a three week training mission that will teach them how to fight in South Jacksonville City. There is definitely bickering among the soldiers.

"You Yakovlev soldiers cannot keep up. No wonder we are winning at every turn.", a Coalition soldier says.

"You can say that but at least our government is the one in control.", a Yakovlev soldier responds.

"Not for long.", a Yakovlev cadet says silently with a smirk on his face.

"You are a soldier of the Yakovlev government and yet you say that. You ought to be ashamed.", the Yakovlev Soldier responds to the Cadet.

"I am not ashamed. Our Government is what I am ashamed of.", the Cadet says.

A fight erupts between the soldiers, mostly Yakovlev soldiers which shows how they are unable to work together but can with the Jacksonville soldiers. The President and Commander both know that it is a long way to go.

------------------------------
26th November 2016. South Jacksonville City, Region of South Jacksonville.

Opposition parties have began founding large radical forces. They are mostly Communist Radicals who are fighting just to destroy our countries years of hard work and our government.

"We must move now. The Jacksonville soldiers are not suspecting anything and the Coalition Forces are too stupid to do anything.", says Opposition leader Nikolai Stefanovich.

"The Coalition forces are not as stupid as you think comrade.", responds Natasha Mirkova, Minority Leader of the Jacksonville Congress. "We must work together with Cogoria to ensure that we can take control of the city."

"Yes. That is quite true. Cogoria is a necessary ally for us. We must get into contact with them soon. For the time given, we must begin the fight ourselves. Ready the troops. We must begin the fight ourselves."

The soldiers begin the invasion of the city in the middle of the night to ensure that the garrison near the city will be unsuspecting. They also call on Cogoria to move soldiers into the city to begin the fight. They know that once the Jacksonville and Coalition Forces arrive, that they will lose the entire war.

The man licked his lips and climbed the steps of the make shift stage set up in the square, thousands had come out to hear him speak, many believing he was from the city just like them. However he was a professional revolutionary, he was a soldier of a global effort and his duty was to fan the flames. "Comrades! We have been betrayed! But are we suprised? NO! We know the lies of the corrupt elite well by now. 'We must fight the tyrant!' Put me in power and we'll be free!' LIES! Thousands of the common worker have died in this war so far to further the Tyrant's goals and those of the so called coalition. But what do those lives mean to the men who sent them to the slaughter? Nothing! We the workers of South Jacksonville sought our own freedom, the freedom of an equal and fair society, yet even now those who were at each other's throats mere days ago have joined to crush us and bind us in their chains once more! The Goyanes tell us not to believe the Cogorian lies; but the only lies we have been told are those of the supposed leaders of this nation! Their corrupt minds see us as nothing more as a stepping stone to their own personal power, and now that we seek power and control over our own destinies they seek to beat us back into line with force! I say no! This city belongs to it's workers, this nation belongs to the workers! LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION! DEATH TO CAPITALIST SLAVE DRIVERS!"

Meanwhile in Cogoria Representative Wrong had been recalled from Ceretis, boarding a diplomatic corps aircraft he began his journey to meet with the leaders of the revolution, escorted by two fighter jets.

28th November 2016
6:06PM

It has been a few days but they have done their duties. And have confirmed with the General that there is a cease fire. They are to keep the reactor disabled and keep watch over it. Many of the troops were bent of shape and exhausted because of the heat. but they had enough supplies and got more every night.

It was the Commander of the unit who was worried. He sat down and just waited for the Medics report.

"He is stable, but he has an infection. We need to get him back to Selvaris before tomorrow night or it will worsen." The medic said. "As for his ankle it can be replaced with titanium but it will slow him down in the future due to abnormal movements... It will not function like a regular ankle." The medic got up and left the Commander and the Prince in the tent alone.

The Prince was asleep but was sweating. Under his eyes they were black and purple due to illness. Commander Santiago, cleaned a rag and cooled it up with Ice water and placed it on his forehead. He then looked at the sky and watched as the stars began to shine. He ordered one team and the Medic to prepare for Retreat and Return Load.

Task Force 182, Jacksonville Unified Coalition. South Jacksonville City. 28th November 2016.

The Jacksonville Independence Movement along with Yakovlev loyal soldiers have formed Task Force 182, a battalion designed to fight off the Communist in South Jacksonville City. They have trained for days preparing to fight off these Communist who have decided they want a Socialist state, something that neither the Yakovlev or Independence leaders want. When the battle begins, loyalties will be tested, friendships will be mended, and blood will indefinitely flood the streets.

"Why are we even going to fight them in the first place?", begins Pvt. Andy Kork, a Yakovlev Loyalist. "They are just a bunch of Communist rats who will not be able to succeed."

"Well those Communist rats have been able to take over one of our first cities, and one of the largest for that matter.", responds Lieutenant Dmitry Vorshykov, a ember of the Independence Coalition. "Plus, this is a home to many of our soldiers and citizens, we must not let it be held long by them."

"Well while I agree that we need to free the city, they will not be much of a fight.", responds Pvt. York, seemingly irritated by the Lieutenants correction. "It will be hard for us to work together don't you think?"

Another loyalist by the name of Vladimir Thomas speaks up, "Why don't you both just shut up about it? We will not have any issues in this fight, we will take them down, and you will work together or you can high tail it back to Jacksonville City."

"Yes sir.", both respond to him.

"Good. Now, here is the plan of action. When we reach the city, Group A will take the East Side, Group B will take the South, Group C will take the North and Group D will take the West. If we can break through, we will all converge on the armory in the city to attempt to free our captured comrades there. Any questions?", Commander Vladimir Thomas says.

"How do we know that they are actually in the armory?", responds the Lt.

"We do not know for sure but from the air recon we have done, they are inside the armory. If they aren't, then they must be in city hall or are dead.", responds the Commander quite surprised at the question. "We will have our radios with us so that if anything goes wrong, we will be able to communicate and hook up. Let us get ready for the mission. Get your guns and load up. For Jacksonville and Glory Comrades!"

"For Jacksonville and Glory!", all the soldiers shout back in response.

The Battle will soon begin. The soldiers are saying last minute prayers asking for the intervention of the divine before the go into battle. One soldiers says, "We ask for you to give us the guidance of Michael the Archangel during this battle." They are prepared to die for their country and for the cause they fight for.

-------------------------------------------
Alexandrov-Kridensky Power Plant. Northern Jacksonville .28th November 2016.

While the battle is soon to begin in South Jacksonville, the soldiers of the coalition have not forgotten their goal of taking the power plants back and getting them into the Independence movement hands so that they can restore power to the Northern part of the country. Commander Nico Astanov is leading the mission alongside a loyal Yakovlev Lieutenant, Dmitry Skveltov. The power plant is still controlled by Yakovlev loyalist who will not honor the ceasefire or the order by the President for the change of power. The President and the Commander of the Coalition force has authorized the takeover of all of Jacksonville's Power Plants.

"Let us approach in complete silence. We will have to go radio silent from the rest of the country to make sure they do not know we are approaching.", says Lt. Skveltov. "Our soldiers will also split up and attack from two sides."

"While I agree that we must go in radio silence, we will not split up and attack in different sides. We tried that tactic once before somewhere else and it completely failed. We will march as one, unified army straight through the middle of that power plant.", responds the Commander forcefully.

"Okay Commander. We will try your way. If it doesn't work, we are going to call in the gun cars. I hope you know what you are doing."

"Of course I know what I am doing, I am a Commander after all. Now let us begin the radio silence so they do not hear our approach.", says Commander Astanov.

"Yes sir.", responds the Lt.

The fight begins as soon as they reach the forest surrounding the power plant. They are by far outnumbered but do not plan on giving in.

"Over that hill men. Today, we fight to take back something that our forefathers worked for years to build. Let us unite and take back what is rightfully ours!", says Commander Astanov.

"URAHHH", the soldiers yell back.

"Commander, we will win this fight together. We will never surrender. We will not give in. You have the full support of the Yakovlev Army.", responds the Lt., who is now warming up to the Commander and having to work with the Coalition forces.

"Thank you Lieutenant. We will do it your way. March them through the side. We will flank from our side as well. Good luck.", says the Commander.

The two nod towards each other and they both march their soldiers in the different directions to flank the power plant. The soldiers and prepared to fight to the death, just like the rest of their comrades. The Commanders of both sides know they are taking a huge gamble getting this close to the power plant, and turning on their own allies, but that is the sacrifice for victory the Lt. says. No one knows how it will go, but the power plant will either be blown up, or they will take it over and begin operations again. Only time will tell.

4:35 AM, South Jacksonville City

The radio onboard the Cobra II tank goes off. A message from central command comes in saying that the attack on the city has been cleared and the Jacksonians are moving in as well. They were in the surrounding areas, and the SJC skyline was in sight. The tank division was about to enter the city, but they had to make sure the area was clear. They called in an aerial check, and shortly, a fighter squadron zoomed overhead, and scrambled over the city, calling out targets, and verifying coordinates for the tanks. After everything seemed clear by the city entrance, they started advancing. The tanks slowly and steadily crept towards the center of town, as fighters kept aerial support, and troop battalions marched with them. They were determined to push through and there were more reinforcements waiting just in case.

*flashback to October 1, when the Civil War started*

It is 12 hours before The Bohseonian President leaves the country to visit the August December Festival Ball. The president delightfully drinks a small cup of tea.
Suddenly, the main doors to the president's office fling open, giving everyone inside the room a jolt, especially the two guards. The Minister of Foreign/Diplomatic Relations staggers into the room.
"Paik Nak-Jun! What is all this commotion?".
"The Jacksonville people, y'know, t- the guys who literally gave us 50000 marines and 15000 soldier-"
"Yea I know Paik, it happened last month." replied Park. "Now sit your ass down and tell me what's happening".

OOC: does anyone have suggestions on what I should actually do? considering Jacksonville City is giving Bohseon military support rn, I'm assuming the "military support" is from the original Jacksonville City, not the Independence Movment.
*sorry if the thing above was abnormally cringeworthy, I just have no idea what to do lmao*

4:60 AM, just outside of South Jacksonville City

Inside one the SVP-15 Oswalds, the tank commander's radio goes off. A message from the high command stated that the Alliied soldiers were moving towards South Jacksonville, and Andrenne was to join them. The Oswald's engine roared to life, as the tank commander relayed the message to the other tank commanders, and the officers in charge of the troop battalions. The Oswald tanks drove at a steady speed towards South Jacksonville City, which they could see in the distance. Troop battalions marched alongaide the Panzer Division, and Goyan jets flew above their heads. The allies were determined to end this communist threat.

Shawn Jonoy is standing in a freezing landing craft. I mean, there arent even seats! He can't believe that the SAA Canadian government shipped him out with about a weeks worth of training. He takes a chance to peek over the top. The small strech of sandy shore peeks out on the west coast of Jacksonville. He looks back down and takes inventory. He has his Legge Shotgun, his sidearm, a Nagg pistol, 2 frag gernades, and some backup ammo. His sleeping bag and toiletries are in his backpack. He goes to take a swig from his canteen.

5 Minutes Later
The commander gives them a prep talk.
"The beach defences are light, but they do have multiple machine guns. We heavily outnumber their troops. Your goal is to get off that beach, and establish a Canadian foothold, so we can funnel in supplies. Lets do this for freedom and liberty! We are the invincible north!"
Bullets then rain down on the small landing craft. The commander is ripped to shreds. The boat hits a sand bar, and the front opens up. The first 3 rows of men are all dead within seconds. Shawn jumps over the side of the landing craft without thinking twice. He lands in water and is pushed by a small wave onto the sand. He crawls behind a tank barricade and looks around. A morter shell has already hit the landing craft, which is now a smoking wreckage of scrap metal. Shawn takes a chance and looks over the barricade. Every three seconds or so 1 or 2 men decide to charge up to beach to the shingles. Every time they are hit and fall. Shawn slowly crawls toward a mortar shell. He scrambles over the edge to find 3 other soldiers in the hole. Once he gets down he pulls off one of his gernades and lugs in over the lip of the crater. He ducks back down and gets ready to start running for the shingles. Suddenly a gernade lands in the middle of the crater. For two terrifying seconds the men sit there in silence. Then a man with a rifle jumps onto the gernade, to be blown to bits half a second later. But he had suppresed the blast. The 3 men look in each others eyes, and without talking stand up and begin to yell. A battlecry. 4 more men stand up and join them. Then 10 more. Until a good army of 50 or so soldiers are charging up the beach, screaming their heads off like banchees. Shawn leaps in front of the shingles. And more men begin to rush up the sand. A machine gunner manages to set up and begins to fire up at the bunkers. For about 3 seconds. Then he gets ripped to pieces by bullets. Another man rushes up to the gun and continues fire. Shawn drops a gernade under the barbed wire on the shingles. "Fire in the hole!" He and 5 other men rush away. The barbed wire in that area is gone. He and his squad rush through and up the side of the hill. At the top he jumps into the trenches and everyone begins hand to hand warfare. Shovels being swung. Knifes being jabbed. Eventually Shawns squad make it to the top of the bunker, and drops a gernade inside. After a man rushes up to the Jacksonvillian flag, takes it down, and replaces it with the SAA Canadian flag. They are done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The SAA beach raid is a victory. out of the 1200 soldiers deployed on the beachheads, 300 were killed. 600 were injured. Shawn came out unharmed. SAA Canada can now funnel soldiers and supplies into the mainland of Jacksonville.

(OCC: Phew... That was a long one.)

Alexandrov-Kridensky Power Plant

Soldiers of the unified 44th Army, led by Nico Astanov and Dmitry Skveltov have been fighting at the power plant for over 24 hours. The defenders of the plant do not seem willing to give up, even though many of them have been captured. Both the defenders and the attackers are prepared to fight to the death. No one knows how this battle will end, but one thing is certain, if they do not capture the control room, Jacksonville could see a nuclear meltdown.

"We must capture the control room now Dmitry. Who knows what they will do if they keep a hold of it.", begins Nico Astanov, Commander of the operation.

"I know Commander. I am just not quite sure how we can get through the barricades though to get to it. Plus, once we get inside, how do we eliminate them without destroying anything inside?", Dmitry responds.

"That is a good point. There has to be someway to get in there without destroying anything in the building. If we even destroy the smallest thing, we might start a nuclear meltdown. Maybe we could throw a flashbang or a smoke grenade in there and get them to come out.", responds the Commander, trying to figure out a way for them to get in.

"That could very well work. We will need to send it in through the vents. I will go up into there and throw the smoke in.", Dmitry replies.

"No Dmitry. You are too valuable to the President. We cannot allow the possibility of you getting captured by them. Nikolai, you will go. Climb into there, get a smoke grenade ready, and keep your radio close. Good Luck."

Nikolai, a Private First Class in the Jacksonville Army climbs into the vent and starts crawling through there to get near the control room. He arrives at the vent that leads into the room. He pulls out the Smoke grenade, pulls the pin, and drops it into the room. Within seconds, it is full of smoke. Thinking it is tear gas, the soldiers run out of the room. They have a big surprise in store for them. Commander Astanov, Lt. Skveltov, and the other soldiers open fire as soon as they come out.

"We have them now Commander. We will takeover the control room and begin to monitor it to ensure a nuclear meltdown doesn't occur.", says the Lt.

"Good Dmitry. Great Job Nikolai. Jump down into the room and let us in from the inside.", says Commander Astanov.

"Right away sir.", Nikolai Responds.

The 44th Army now has control of the control room of the power plant. For the most part, the battle is over. They will not give up control of the room and they have prevented a nuclear meltdown. This is a major victory for the government and for the coalition, one that will go down in history.
-----------------------------------
East Jacksonville Power Plant.

Soldiers of Task Force 105 are approaching the power plant for the handover from Selvaris. They have already made contact with Commander Santiago and have informed him that some of them are Government soldiers. They are led by Alexander Koralov, the second highest ranking member of the coalition force.

"Commander Santiago. It is good to see you again my friend.", begins Admiral Koralov, leading the Marines near the plant.

"Likewise Admiral. Well, let us make this quick. Where are the papers you need me to sign for the handover?", the Commander responds to him.

"Oh yes right. Thomas. Bring me the papers."

"Yes sir.", responds Thomas Vitkov, a Naval Lieutenant.

Commander Santiago looks at the papers and he signs them right away. He is glad to be leaving this place. After signing them, a loud rumble is heard. Tanks are rolling towards the power plant. They belong to the Jacksonville Coalition Force. They pull up to the gate. A man steps out to inform them that they are the defenders of the plant. With that, the Selvarian troops leave the base. Commander Santiago bids farewell to Admiral Koralov, thinking he will never see him again.
----------------------------------
South Jacksonville City, Task Force 182.

The Task Force is bogged down in fighting against the Communist revolutionaries. They are unable to get inside of the city. Knowing they will most likely lose the battle, Vladimir Thomas, the Commander of the operation, decides to scrap it and pull them out while he still can.

"Retreat! Retreat!", yells out Vladimir. "Fall back to the River. We will have to make another stand there."

The soldiers fall back to river, running for their lives. When they reach the river, the result is still the same. Vladimir once again orders a retreat.

"I am afraid that we cannot win this fight. We must surrender and fall back once more."

"No! We will stand and fight. We will not fall back. We must wait for the reinforcements to arrive. We know they are coming.", says a Pvt. who know he has spoken out of turn.

"Ok Private. We will do it your way. We will stand and fight. Keep on firing on the Communist until they fall back. If we fail once more, we will fall back.", responds Vladimir.

Following hours of fighting and a stalemate on both sides, the Communist gain the upper hand. The soldiers of Task Force 182 decide that it is time to retreat. They fall back from the city, knowing they have suffered a humiliating defeat. One of the soldiers says, "How can we face our families? We have suffered such a humiliating defeat." They do not yet know the plan that the Coalition and Government has come up with. It will change the tide of the war once more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
City 121.

City 121, a city not well known until now. The city is home to one of the largest power plants in the entire country. It powers nearly half of the Province of East Jacksonville and part of the North Jacksonville Region. While the city is actually a closed one, meaning it is heavily defended, it is also known for having major resources among other things, including oil refineries, lumber yards, factories, and much more. This city will not be easy to take, but it is one led by the Air Force, the first real mission they are taking part in. It is led by Jax Lee, the Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff of the Coalition Force.

"Men. In about 25 minutes, we will land in City 121. I am not gonna lie to ya. What happens here, will make history. This will not be an easy city to take. It is highly defended by those who do not recognize our ceasefire. As well, we have reports of opposition forces controlling part of the city. We will land in the city. We will take up positions. We will fight our way through as necessary. Is everyone clear of the orders?", Jax Lee asks to this soldiers.

"Sir Yes Sir.", all the soldiers respond.

"Good. I am please I do not have to go over it again. You have your orders of how to break up into groups, now let us begin.", Jax responds to them.

"Yes Sir".

The Paratroopers break off into their groups and begin to drop into the city. 15 planes fly over the city and nearly 850 soldiers drop out of the sky and onto the roofs of buildings. They take up their positions and will soon begin to fight the defenders. No one knows how the battle will go and no one knows what will happen when they begin to fight. Everything in City 121 hangs in the balance.

Commander Sokolov of the Cogorian Special Training and Construction Battalion No.400 had taken command of the new Jacksonville Revolutionary Army. He had cast aside the civilian clothes he used to enter the country and now wore his Cogorian great coat. Listening in to the reports from the field he grunted in approval as he heard of task force 182 being beaten into retreat, there was still the problem of the Goy and Andrenne columns advancing into the city, as per his orders however, his troops were offering little resistance luring the enemy in. The troops were advancing further and further, nodding to one of his radio operators Sokolov condemned the imperialist dogs to death.

As the signal went out, a series of sharp loud cracks reverberated around the city, and all along the attackers line of advance the buildings began to sag, and suddenly collapse. Thousands of tons of concrete and reinforced steel supports came crashing down on the Goy and Andrenne units, crushing tanks and soldiers alike. As the dust began to clear the JRA attacked, smoke plumes shot across the rubble strewn battlefield as anti tank missiles looted from the city armoury were put to good use, as infantry stormed in close. The tanks that survived the initial ambush were prioratised by the attackers, hoping to turn them into wrecks for use as cover as the infantry advanced. Using molotovs, light machineguns and hand held rockets special assault teams led the attack. Under the leadership of the Cogorian STCB.400 they assaulted the enemies before falling back and scattering among the rubble, only to reform elsewhere and attack from a different direction. The in an atempt to negate the enemy air force the JRA troops tried to get in as close to the attackers with each assault, hoping that the risk of friendly fire would dissuade the circling fighters from dropping any ordnance not to mention the few shoulder launched SAMs that harried them whenever they came too close. The JRA were not going to give up the city lightly, with many of the citys garrison after joining the JRA and access to the city's armoury, they were a well equipped, well led, and highly motivated force. They weren't fighting for just Jacksonville, they had now joined a global cause for the betterment of all workers across the globe! If they died they would merely be the first in a line of martyrs to die to bring the red flags of freedom to Jacksonville.

"Sir?" The general says as he creaks open the door to the PM's office.
"Yes John?" The PM replies.
"Um, so we have estableshed a foothold on the beach, and we need you orders to begin to march inland." The general says.
"How wide is the stretch of beach?" The PM asks.
The general pauses. "About three miles."
"Three miles!? Did you capture any ports?"
"No sir." The general answers.
The PM taps a few sentances into his laptop.
"Ok general, you need to start advancing north up the coast, behind the bunkers. Keep going till you get to the small Jasonvillian port of Kores. Then we can get supplies onto land easier."
The general looks puzzled. "But we will have such a thin strech of land. The enemies forces could easily split our forces in half."
"Trust me. The port is only 5 miles away. I know you can get the troops there quickly. After you have captured the port, you may advance inland 10 miles. Then contact me for permission to move farther."
"Yes sir."

3:35 PM South Jacksonville City

The 1st Tank Battalion was under fire from the Cogorian elite forces and civilian troops. The clear directive at the start of the fight was to keep civilian casualties at a minimum, but it seems that the rule must be broken. The sergeant of the infantry team of ~200 men and 30 tanks called in the fighter squadron to start the airstrikes. At that moment, a group of five F62's took off from an airbase in the outskirts of the city and headed for the fighter squad that was circling the city. They joined up and locked onto the Cogorian targets and the JRA lines. The F-62's made strafe passes on the enemies, and the Rafales made guided bomb and missile strikes on the enemy positions.

That evening, the 1st Airborne Regiment of the Imperial Army loaded onto cargo aircraft in Asturenn, Goyanes. In two hours, just before sundown, they made the jump down into the outskirts of the city. At that same time, an invasion force five thousand men strong made its way from a joint NWU base in Andrenne. They crossed the border that night, and made the march to SJC. The communist revolt's days were numbered, and the wrath of the Imperial Army, that vastly outnumbered and outmatched the JRA and their Cogorian masters, was coming.

Alexandrov-Kridensky Power Plant

Soldiers of the Unified 44th Army have taken over the control room of the Alexandrov-Kridensky Power Plant and have prevented a nuclear meltdown form occurring. President Dmitry Yakovlev has begun an online chat with the soldiers still attacking the plant. He is talking directly to Commander Nico Astanov and the newly promoted, General Dmitry Skveltov.

"Commander. General. It is good to be talking to you both. How is the operation going?", President Yakovlev asks.

"The operation is going well President Yakovlev. Thus far the operation has gone successful. We have taken the control room, the rest of the power plant is still occupied by those who do not accept our ceasefire with the Coalition Force.", begins General Skveltov.

"I am glad that you were able to prevent a nuclear meltdown and were able to take over the control room. It is very good work you have done there.", the President responds. "General Skveltov, once the battle is over, you will be moved to fight alongside the Fifth Army."

"But sir. The Fifth Army is in nearing South Jacksonville City are they not?", the General responds curiously.

"Yes they are. Is this a problem for you?", the President says

"Well yes this is. I have told you my opinions regarding South Jacksonville City.", responds General Skveltov.

"Your opinions are not of my concern here."

"Mr. President, I believe you should refrain from speaking to the General in such a way.", Commander Astanov speaks up.

"No Commander. Let him keep on talking. I've been wanting to tell the President something for a while.", responds the General angrily.

"What is it?", says the President intrigued.

"I have spoken with the other soldiers in my squad. We will not continue to listen or be ruled over by you.", begins the General

"What are you saying?", the President responds, with Commander Astanov looking oddly at them both.

"We have decided we are not going to be ruled by you anymore. We are joining the Coalition. Goodbye Dictator Yakovlev."

They shut off the online chat communicator. Everyone in the room is silent, wondering what convinced them to do as such

"General. Do you know what you are doing?", begins Commander Astanov.

"Yes Commander. We wish to join your coalition force. We will not be slaves to the Dictator Yakovlev anymore.", says Skveltov.

"Well then. We welcome you and yours to the Coalition. For this, you are promoted to the position of General of the Army, basically my second-in-command here.", says Commander Astanov proudly.

"Thank you very much Commander. I say we finish taking this base and run the soldiers away.", says General Skveltov.

"I agree General. Men, let us finish taking this base. We will move in and destroy all other enemy units. Let's go. Ready up!", says the Commander.

The soldiers charge outside of the building, leaving 10 behind to defend the control room. They begin attacking all the unit and end up killing nearly 50 soldiers. They end up capturing 15 soldiers and holding them in the control room. They defeat the rest of the soldiers, thus capturing the rest of the base. The Commander informs other units that the Power Plant is captured and that energy restoration will begin within the hour. Though the battle is over, the toll was devestating. The defenders lost 100 men, and Jacksonville lost nearly the same.
---------------------------------------
City 50, 25km outside of Jacksonville City, the capital.

Under orders by Commander Nico Astanov, all of the secret cities and power plants are suppose to be taken over. City 50 was one of the first secret cities in the country. The city is protected by nearly 76,000 soldiers, all of whom are soldiers of the Yakovlev government. Like City 121, soldiers are going to be airdropped in, but this time in larger number. They are led by Aliaksandr Voyedoea, a top ranking Commander of the Jacksonville Coalition Force.

"Men. You know what our task is. You have been briefed on it nearly 5 times. We are to jump out from the planes and take up positions on the roofs of buildings and inside of buildings. They do not know we are coming. City 50 is a prime target for us. If we do not take it, we might not be able to take Jacksonville City when the time comes. We are approaching the city now. Let us ready up. For Jacksonville and Glory!", says VC Aliaksandr Voyedoea.

"Urahhh!", all the soldiers yell back.

The soldiers airdrop into the city and land on the roofs of the buildings. They take over two key buildings without any opposition. They have snipers, assault weapons, pistols, Rocket launchers, and many more weapons. They are prepared to fight until the end. Over 5,000 soldiers were airdropped in and around the city, but the fight has not yet begun. They will blend in with the people and commit acts of espionage and destroy key points so that the defenders cannot respond.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
City 121

The Task Force that landed in the city is preparing to engage the enemy. They have taken over all the positions they needed to. They gained information from the inside about key enemy positions, thus making them be able to better plan their operation. They are about to begin attacking enemy positions.

"Sir, we are prepared to attack. We have enough ammo for replenishing, and everyone is in their positions.", says Lt. Carl Jones

"Thank you Lieutenant. Everyone not in positions get into them and wait for the signal. The bombers will fly over first. Get ready here they come.", says Jax Lee, the Commander of the operation.

"Sir Yes Sir.", soldiers respond over the radio.

The bombers run overhead and begin dropping their payload on enemy positions. Soldiers then run out onto the streets.

"They they are. Watch them run. Weapons free men. Open fire!", says the Commander.

The soldiers begin attacking the enemies while the bombs go overhead and fall onto the positions. Some soldiers are heading straight for the resource fields and others are heading to the power plant, where they will rendezvous with other Coalition soldiers.
------------------------------------------------------------
Task Force 182, 5km North of South Jacksonville City.

Task Force 182 is prepared to strike back at the city. They have joined with other Jacksonville soldiers, and have rallied 250,000 soldiers, all of which are of the Coalition force. They are prepared to march into the city and eliminate the communist forces and crush the Red rebellion. But before they do, they have one surprise up their sleeve.

"Commander Astanov, this is Vladimir Thomas, Commander of Task Force 182. If you do not know already, the Yakovlev Government has decided to break the ceasefire, but us in Task Force 182 are loyal to the Coalition Movement. I have been asked by the other soldiers to call in your support, and I believe you know what I mean by support.", begins Vladimir.

"Quite so Commander Thomas. Tell your men to get into safety first and then we will begin.", says Commander Astanov.

"Get into position men. We need to be in safety before they begin their strike.", says Commander Thomas.

"Sir Yes Sir!", the soldiers respond.

The soldiers take cover and Commander Thomas informs Commander Astanov that they are in position. He gives the signal for the Commander to release the special weapon.

"Commander. We are ready. Fire at will.", says Commander Thomas to Commander Astanov.

"Of course Commander. We would be honored.", responds Astanov.

All of the sudden, the sound of missiles firing can be heard. They begin to crash into the city, leveling parts of it and striking on Communist positions. After the strike, soldiers from Task Force 182, the Coalition, and the NWU Task Force charge into the city and begin the attack. Though they may have the technological advantage, they do not have the numerical strength. The Communist have over 700,000 people supporting them, while the entire strength of the Coalition and the two Task Forces are around 450,000. It will be a long fight, and casualties are already seen on both sides. Before the strike, Task Force 182 lost 50 of its 380 men. No one knows how this battle will go, but it could possibly be the one that decides how the war goes.

Shawn and his regiment march forward. No enemies in sight. Kores is about 3 minutes away. The squad leader comes up to Shawn and the rest of the men.
"Okay, men. The town of Kores is right there. Soldiers will definitly be there. Get ready."

Two minutes later...

"Hit the dirt!" A medic screams as he spots a machine gunner in a windowsill. Men leap for cover as the ground is sprayed with bullets. "Fire back! Come on!" A commander screams. Enemy rifle men are setting up. Shawn peeks his head over, to get a bullet ricochet off his helmet. He runs into a nearby farmhouse, where about 10 men already are, firing out the window. Shawn creeps up the stairs and turns left in the hallway. He is face to face with an enemy rifleman. Shawn quickly scrambles for his shotgun, firing in into the gut of the man. Shawn quickly runs back down the stairs, and gets to the bottom just as a commander screams.
"CHARGE! FOR QUEEN GRACE!"

"FOR QUEEN GRACE" The men scream with him.
A ragtag, tired army of 120 men charge through an open field. Men fall and fall. They finally reach the edge of the town. Shawn chucks a gernade through an open window. The people of Kores see the soldiers and grab wepons. But instead of firing on the Canadians, they begin to fire on the Jacksonvillian soldiers. One man pulls out the flag of the Jacksonville independance movement and walks next to the SAA Canadian flagbearer.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The SAA Canadian army with the help of civilians in the town, have taken the town of Kores, which has a port. SAA Canada can move in even more soldiers and supplies.

SAA Canada[c]130 soldiers
1 tank
3 armored cars[c]46 soldiers lost
1 armored car lost[c]People of Kores[c]146 malitias
14 cars
7 motercycles[c]32 malitias lost
3 cars lost
2 motercycles lost[c]Jacksonvillian soldiers[c]103 soldiers
2 armored vehicles
3 small artillery pieces[c]28 soldiers lost
72 soldiers taken prisoner. (3 ran away)
2 armored vehicles lost
3 small artillery peices lost.

Task Force 182. South Jacksonville City. 3 December 2016.

The Battle of South Jacksonville City has been going on for two days now. Task Force 182 has been joined by nearly 250,000 Jacksonville Coalition Soldiers, and nearly 2 times is the strength of the entire attack force. Though much ground in the city has been taken, it has been at a high cost. Nearly 3,000 soldiers have already lost their lives in the conflict, something very surprising to military commanders. They are being led by Commander Vladimir Thomas and are expected to make it into the center of the city in a few hours time.

"Commander Thomas. What are we to do? Commander Astanov has not yet arrived with his reinforcements and no more missiles have been shot yet.", begins Pvt. Alexei Sobornov, a soldier of Task Force 182.

"Calm down Alexei. Commander Astanov is coming. I know he is. I have ordered him to halt the missile launch until we capture city hall. Until his reinforcements arrive and knock the enemy in the side, we will have to fight with what we have.", responds Commander Thomas.

"Sir. We have over 240,000 soldiers. Why are we waiting for Commander Astanov?", interrupts Lieutenant Dmitry Kolushenkovich.

"Because it is all part of the plan. Last time I checked, I am the commander not any of you. Let us stick to the plan.", responds the Commander angrily.

"Sir Yes Sir".

All of the sudden, the Commander gets a radio communication from Commander Astanov informing him that the reinforcements will be delayed. But then he says that they will launch missiles into the city to take up their place. Even though the Commander is angry, he understands that it must go this way.

"My Friends. I inform you that the reinforcements will not be arriving as soon as we planned. We have orders to march on the city while they will launch missiles onto the opposite side. Let us not be dismayed. Let us go out there and fight with vigor. We will win this fight for our country. We will win for our people. We will win for Jacksonville! For Jacksonville and Glory!!", says Commander Thomas sounding motivated.

"For Jacksonville and Glory!!", all the soldiers respond.

They jump out of position and begin the attack against the city. While they are attacking, missiles are being rained down on the opposite side of city hall. Within 5 hours of the battle, they reach City Hall and capture it. The soldiers are motivated by its capture and are even more ecstatic when the Flag of Jacksonville is raised over the building once more. The Commander declares, "Today, we fight for God and Country!" While half of the city remains still in Communist control and the casualties have been great, they are prepared to fight to the death.
--------------------------------------------
City 121.

Soldiers have been attacking defender positions in City 121. They were able to get to capture some key positions, including the nuclear power plant and three oil fields. They are preparing to capture the armory and the airport in the city so that they can let friendly soldiers in to help them.

"Comrades, let us take the fight to the enemy at the airport so that we can capture it and bring in our comrades.", begins Commander Jax Lee.

"Sir Yes Sir", all the soldiers respond.

"Like last time, our bombers will fly overhead and destroy their defenses. Then we will make our strike. Ready up men. Here they are.", responds the Commander.

Bombers begin to fly overhead making a loud roar as they pass. They dive on the enemy positions and let go of their bombs. Jets that are with them release their guided missiles and fire them right on the airbase. The Commander and his troops begin to charge towards the airport and within 1km of the airport, the battle begins.

"Do not back down comrades. This will decide our battle. Let us win this for our country!", says Commander Jax

"URAHHH!"
----------------------
City 42, 20km from East Jacksonville City.

Soldiers of the Jacksonville Coalition and the Goyanes Imperial Army are preparing to assault the final secret city of Jacksonville. This will be the first time the armies have united to work together on such a major mission. The Battle is being Commanded by Jacksonvillian Commander Brian Alexandrov and Goyanean Commander Jorge Stefanson. They have already been airdropped and are taking up position in the areas that are to be targeted.

Jorge: "My men will take to the Eastern Part of the City, your men will take the Western Part. We will meet up near the Power Plant Correct?"

Brian: "I do not see any issue with that. Most of our men have gone that way anyways. But if we call on your help, we will of course expect it.

Jorge: Of course Commander Alexandrov. We are here to help you in taking this great city. We will work with you in taking it and will help your side if needed.

Brian: Thank you Commander Stefanson. Let us get to it then.

The Commanders go their separate ways and take command of their soldiers. They are moving through major areas with little to no opposition. They know that their enemies will appear near the power plant, but for now, it is a slow ride till then.
--------------------
City 50.

The second secret city to be attacked under the orders of Commander Astanov, Coalition soldiers have made great strides in City 50. They have taken control of the opening gate to the city so that they can allow for their comrades from Andrenne to come in and help out. The Andrenne soldiers are not expected to arrive until tomorrow, so until then, the Coalition is on its own.

Commander Aliaksandr Voyedoea is fighting alongside his soldiers near the city gates. He then must rally his soldiers to the cause. "Soldiers, listen to me when I speak to you. We are to hold this gate until our comrades can get here. Though it may look bad for us now, we know that the Divine will bring us victory in the end. Let us continue to fight for our people, our families, and our country."

"URAHH", they all shout back.

"Take positions. The enemies are coming in full force. Take up your arms and fight to the last man standing! For Jacksonville and Glory!"

"For Jacksonville and Glory!!"

The soldiers begin the long fight of defending the gate. They are prepared to die for their country. They will not let the enemy overtake them. All hangs in the balance as they await for the soldiers from Andrenne to arrive.

SAA Canada increases their soldier count in Jacksonville from 350 to 1700 to help the movement.

Back