OOC: The Black Isle

Bustos:
I think we're all waiting on you to catch up. I know I am.
Hm?

Seems like you were all busy enough without my rather solitary story, denouncing eachother willy nilly :P!

Can I get a TL;DR on this? Sorry, I haven't RPd in a long time, and I read the first couple pages but I'm really confused :\

Hiskjriaana:
Can I get a TL;DR on this? Sorry, I haven't RPd in a long time, and I read the first couple pages but I'm really confused :
Cronaal is in ruins from the wars it's been in, and has been generally ignored by the world, which has lead to the nation falling into utter, total collapse where Lara Kray [The Leader] has lost control of her nation and it has been taken over by gangs, warlords, etc. Think Fallout, but not nuclear and very violent.

This RP, so far, has focused on nations coming and sending support to Cronaal in response to a weak radio signal that was sent out by Lara Kray from a church in Oakshire. So they came.
There was quick trouble with peacekeepers and that people were simply invading Cronaal than acting as peacekeepers and not sending actual aid, but just killing.

Now, Bustos discovered Sadak scientists in disguise and, without knowing their motives or goals, slaughtered the scientists. This, howvwer, pissed a few people off but in the end Bustos essentiall ywon the argument it seems :P

Now, I'm trying to get Lara to a similar point to everyone else. idfk what the rest are doing :p.

Cronaal:
Now, Bustos discovered Sadak scientists in disguise and, without knowing their motives or goals, slaughtered the scientists. This, howvwer, pissed a few people off but in the end Bustos essentiall ywon the argument it seems :P
Success-Kid-Meme-Gif.gif

...and now Nebulans are torching towns/cities. Wonder how many innocents are being burned alive or dying of smoke inhalation. This is what Nebula calls "peace keeping."

picard_clapping.gif

Bustos:
...and now Nebulans are torching towns/cities. Wonder how many innocents are being burned alive or dying of smoke inhalation. This is what Nebula calls "peace keeping."

picard_clapping.gif
Bubbles-DeVere.jpg

not to mention almost torching my guys trying to hunt down the WMDs and Lara Kray. (image included to give indication of possible crispy-fried commandos)

Bustos:
Cronaal:
Success-Kid-Meme-Gif.gif

picard_clapping.gif
Since when did I ever torch cities? I launched surgical strikes on a small area where, let's be real, no one is sticking around.

Wolfsea:
Bustos:

picard_clapping.gif
Bubbles-DeVere.jpg

not to mention almost torching my guys trying to hunt down the WMDs and Lara Kray. (image included to give indication of possible crispy-fried commandos)

oops

Neb, you launched incendiary missiles, into towns/cities...so yes, you are torching towns/cities

Go google incendiary weapons and what they do...

Next time do some quickie research before you post...

You have no faith in the ability of my chemists to create incendiaries with limited capacity to spread.

At any rate, should the fire get into a mostly abandoned city it will not be as terrible as summary execution of scientists.

You are torching cities and burning innocent people alive...and that's "not be as terrible as" as me claiming to have executed a person, who was sneaking around collecting information on us w/o our knowledge (that's called spying in my book)?

The words you write are no more effective when accompanied by meme spam or face palms.

Let's cut it out please.

St George:
The words you write are no more effective when accompanied by meme spam or face palms.

Let's cut it out please.
Corrected.

How would you even find out about this IC?

Recon teams, aerial recon, word of mouth by refugees, satellites, seeing fires in the distance, radar, or perhaps maybe the "Nebulan bombers fitted with warning sirens flew over and launched small missiles at the sculptures"?

I'm considering skipping ahead to when Lara and Ulurq are deep into the city of Ganjarius. Whilst I wouldn't like this, it may be the better option considering some of you want me to hurry up and I also have a bulk of ideas for this part of the RP.

Your thoughts, guys?

I had the most amazing idea. Suppose a Syrixian scout snuck into Ganjarius and found Caledon's recording; and brings it back, telling everyone Caledon is Chester Kray. Would that work? It would be pretty cool for the international community to find out, imo.

Syrixia:
I had the most amazing idea. Suppose a Syrixian scout snuck into Ganjarius and found Caledon's recording; and brings it back, telling everyone Caledon is Chester Kray. Would that work? It would be pretty cool for the international community to find out, imo.
From the height the device fell, I doubt it'd survived.

If the scout saw a small device falling from Caledon's chamber; he'd definitely think it was important at some level and quickly get a small net to catch it. It'd be damaged, though; so some parts of the recording would be cut off.

Syrixia:
If the scout saw a small device falling from Caledon's chamber; he'd definitely think it was important at some level and quickly get a small net to catch it. It'd be damaged, though; so some parts of the recording would be cut off.
It fell from 1400ft.

Cronaal:
Syrixia:
It fell from 1400ft.
Holy crap. Never mind, XD.

I do want to get Syrixian scouts to Ganjarius, though; perhaps they'd be led there by Cronaalis they give supplies and food to?

Finally, the most incompetent leader I've ever read about is dead.

Primeboy, why would you message the person you're trying to kill?

Intimidation, and to let everyone else be warned, because terminations tend to have colateral damage.

Lara's death was my last post in TBI, waiting on Yeraennus and TBI should hopefully be over then.

To be honest, if Lara's dead, we'd be helping you, Cronaal, on the basis that this isn't conquest, but an attempt to stabilise the nation. While me probably wouldn't give military aid, we can give medical aid to your troops, and help out the people affected. I'm also waiting on The Rose Union to make their post acknowledging my humanitarian aid there, so I can get underway.

I should hopefully post tonight, if doing my usual film night doesn't get in my way.

Make sure you're not killing Caledon. I've got that covered. By the way, how do people know Lara got killed? There's no real feasible way.

Yeraennus:
Make sure you're not killing Caledon. I've got that covered. By the way, how do people know Lara got killed? There's no real feasible way.
I thought the towers were in the middle of Ganjarus, and also, people would've seen her falling, or her broken body on the ground. News would spread among the people about someone falling, which the Nebulan in Cronaal would investigate, identify, and then the Nebulan would communicate to the Nebulan government of Lara's death.

News would travel very slowly. The city conditions are similar to Fallout or the Middle Eastern cities. There's also raiders and looters and groups who kill innocents, people don't tend to travel much as a result.

@Xentherida, it's almost like I have control of Pelle, Lake Pel, and parts of Yamaha. I'm, plenty equipped to push into Ganjar.

Well then... It's over. Deary me.

EDIT: TO note, because I don't think everyone was aware, the RP was set in 2018.

Back