Mod Requests

I would like to know why my election vote hasn't been posted, along with posts I made asking the delegate legit questions in his question thread.

Govindia:
I would like to know why my election vote hasn't been posted, along with posts I made asking the delegate legit questions in his question thread.
I have approved the question in the Delegate question thread. As for the election thread you will need to speak with mcmasterdonia as he was EC and can approve posts.

Govindia your vote was approved as soon as I saw it. It has been approved for some days. I did not approve your other post, as it was not a vote, simply discussion in a voting thread.

I wish you would stop complaining and running all over the forum when one of your posts apparently isn't approved. You put yourself in that position due to your poor behaviour, you have to live with it. We approve your posts as soon as we see them.

It might be helpful if you actually read the thread. You would see that your vote is quite clearly there.

I wouldn't be complaining if the posts were approved in a timely manner. I had also posted in Balder's Embassy as I'm Balder's ambassador now to TNP.

Questions have been asked to two candidates I believe, Tim and/or mcmasterdonia, they haven't apparently shown up or are ignored.

Govindia:
My posts in the RA have been missing by the Speaker.
As stated previously, you need to allow more time for your posts to be approved. All posts that are relevant and merit approval have been approved at this point.

Not sure who's in charge of Embassy Row, but I've posted some updates for Balder's embassy waiting for the queue.

I posted something in the RL area in punk's thread that reflected on my own thoughts given the similarities......haven't seen it posted :-/

Govindia:
I posted something in the RL area in punk's thread that reflected on my own thoughts given the similarities......haven't seen it posted :-/
You have been told several times that your posts will be approved when a mod sees them and reviews said posts. Posting two times in a row in this thread about a post you made is not needed.

I am just shooting in the dark here, but it could be because Moderators have not accepted your post.

As I keep saying, you have no right to get a post approved.

flemingovia:
I am just shooting in the dark here, but it could be because Moderators have not accepted your post.

I see no reason why the post I made should not be approved. It wasn't wrong, and it was just as heartfelt of a post IMO as the others in that thread.

Govindia:
flemingovia:

I see no reason why the post I made should not be approved. It wasn't wrong, and it was just as heartfelt of a post IMO as the others in that thread.
It was approved by a mod already.

Unless I am missing a post somewhere.

Hileville:
Govindia:
flemingovia:

It was approved by a mod already.

Unless I am missing a post somewhere.
Ok, no one informed me and I just recently noticed it was approved this afternoon.

I've locked the topic for now, since I have no idea where such a topic would go, since there doesn't seem to be a RP archive.

Ok let's recap what happened.

I had an argument with Bel I will be angry until he apologises for hurting my feelings.

Bel posts claiming Durk's territory on the map.

I post contesting that claim and claim Jeikeu's territory.

Alv and Scan put up a warning that claims like that have to be RP'd.

Bel posts to say he will RP it later.

I speak to Alv on IRC asking for help in organising an RP for it and get people involved since I can't really do RP.

I reply to Scan's post explaining how it's difficult for me to RP.

I follow Scan's response and post a story.

I post requesting Alv to change the topic title to open to join in.

Nobody joins in.

Alv logs on and still does not act on my request.

I request mod to archive the thread.

Mod locks the thread instead.

Please can you unlock the thread? I don't want to stop people posting I just want to get rid of it since nobody really wants to help me. I even asked Iro to get involved and he wouldn't.

You are aware archiving does exactly the same, right? As in, no-one would be able to post in the thread. Please, do not waste the moderation team's time in the future with contradictory requests. Please understand that the locking was done purely due to the lack of RP archives, or it would have been archived.

Thread unlocked.

Could I get the title of this thread altered please? I appear to have misplaced a Y.

It should read 'The Imperial Party of The North Pacific'

Belschaft:
Could I get the title of this thread altered please? I appear to have misplaced a Y.

It should read 'The Imperial Party of The North Pacific'
Nope. Your party will forever be "The Imperial Part of The North Pacific". :P

Done.

Just for the record, this thread is for requests for actions to be performed by the mods, not to give other forum users mod powers. Giving moderation powers is done by the admins.

Back