Admin Requests

Eluvatar:
Chasmanthe:
Is it just me or is there a problem with signatures spilling over into posts?

22hg.png

If it is just me, am I being punished for something, and how do I correct it?

No idea what's up with that. You certainly aren't being punished, we don't use transfiguration as a punishment at Hogwarts this forum. I'll take a look at that sequence of posts in a few browsers when I can, I guess.

The problem was recurring for me on TNP forum on any posts. I eventually noticed it happening on TEP forum also (which is zetaboards too). The problem occurred in chrome but not in firefox or internet explorer. Today I uninstalled chrome, uninstalled mcafee, renewed norton, reinstalled chrome and it works okay now. Don't know what caused it though.

Chas, do you have text size boosted on your browser window? I have poor eyesight, and so have large text size on most windows. this often produces odd effects.

Mahaj, depeterson61, ImperialHouseOfToms, Stovilium and Kinstonelle have not voted in the last 20 days and have missed four legislative votes, they should be remasked as citizens.

ManarchyintheUK has not logged in for 30 days, and should be remasked as a citizen. Also, could the government tab be updated?

bootahilley 01:
ManarchyintheUK has not logged in for 30 days, and should be remasked as a citizen. Also, could the government tab be updated?
Done.

For the record I have also given DD and Lord Ravenclaw cabinet access.

Thank you. I am wondering, do people masked as "members" not have permissions to post in the role play forum? Member "Alunya" requested I look into that, as they would like to be able to rp.

There are a few Registered Citizens applications that should be processed. I don't want to lose what could become active players because they can't post most places. :P

Edit: Please place user "donald" in the banned user group for spamming.

Death777, Crystal Net, Cisrhenania, and Isolated Galitia have not logged on for 30 days. Guy's nation has ceased to exist. All should be remasked as citizens.

FYI - "Apocalypse Looms in Madhousemike!" - Once my TNP nation ceases to exist I should be removed from the TNP citizen rolls. I will not be logging into the nation.

Isolated Galitia has CTEd and should be remasked as a former citizen.

Semitica has failed to log in for 30 days and should be remasked as a citizen.

punk d's nation has ceased to exist, and should be remasked as a former citizen. Terra has not logged in for 30 days, and should be remasked as a citizen.

Terra updated.

Punk D's mask updated to reflect a "BASE: Citizen" ex admin masking. I'd like another admin to view the masking to ensure it is accurate, please.

Back