Admin Requests

As the original creator of this Guide (as well as being listed as an active Maintainer of such in this thread: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7490677/#post-8267095), I would like permanent editing access (as the Guide itself has become heavily outdated and therefore needs tweaking) to the following:

Willing to DM my gmail accordingly

As the original creator of this Guide (as well as being listed as an active Maintainer of such in this thread: https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7490677/#post-8267095), I would like permanent editing access (as the Guide itself has become heavily outdated and therefore needs tweaking) to the following:

Willing to DM my gmail accordingly
As it is an executive tool, will need either @Gorundu or @Noah's Second Country to sign off on this request first.

Hello admins,

@Treekidistan has lost his citizenship and needs to be demasked as a Deputy Speaker. Thanks in advance!
Done.

Could @Meadowbe given the Gameside Advocate role, and the permissions?

Could @Meadowbe given the Gameside Advocate role, and the permissions?

Done.

Beat you to it. Although "appropriate permissions" can be left open to interpretation. Does this mean joinable group permissions over FA and foreign envoys as well?
Yes, please. And thank you.

Hello Forum Administration Staff.

I am lodging a request to see if its possible to change my name to Kastonvia for sake of clarity of the election. There was some feedback regarding my name that it brings confusion of who the "Oliver North" person is. I hope you will consider this request.

Sincerely,

Tim Kasto

Hello Forum Administration Staff.

I am lodging a request to see if its possible to change my name to Kastonvia for sake of clarity of the election. There was some feedback regarding my name that it brings confusion of who the "Oliver North" person is. I hope you will consider this request.

Sincerely,

Tim Kasto

Done

Hey there,

Small nitpick (I know), but could my name on the government page under Deputy Speakers pleased be changed from Francois Isidore to Robespierre?

Robespierre is my forum name, so I want to make sure that they line up. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Nutmeg also has this same discrepancy, if you'd like to fix it all in one go.

Last edited:
Hey there,

Small nitpick (I know), but could my name on the government page under Deputy Speakers pleased be changed from Francois Isidore to Robespierre?

Robespierre is my forum name, so I want to make sure that they line up. Thanks! :)

EDIT: Nutmeg also has this same discrepancy, if you'd like to fix it all in one go.
Spreadsheet code issue. Should be fixed now.

Can I have a new "Communications" subforum made under Delegate's Government and a "Communications Headquarters" under that new subforum? I should have the perms to move threads around after that's done.

Can I have a new "Communications" subforum made under Delegate's Government and a "Communications Headquarters" under that new subforum? I should have the perms to move threads around after that's done.

Remaking Comms (group, forums and such) is outside my current skill, will need to wait for @Siwale

I think I already have access to permissions for Communications (?), but here's my appointment and oath also for a Deputy Minister masking.

Thanks!

(Note: I'm not actually sure if I have Comms perms or whatever, so please do check that too.)

Hello Admins, once again!

I would like to request a few Deputy Minister maskings.

1. I would like @Greater Cesnica's Deputy Minister masking to be removed.
2. I would also like @Sauron to be given Deputy Minister masking per their appointment and oath.

Thank you!

Hello admins!

I would like Deputy Minister masking and permissions for Communications as per my appointment and oath.

I think I already have access to permissions for Communications (?), but here's my appointment and oath also for a Deputy Minister masking.

Thanks!

(Note: I'm not actually sure if I have Comms perms or whatever, so please do check that too.)

Done

Back