Admin Requests

Hello dear admins!!
I don’t know if I’ve been masked properly because I can’t add people to the NPA, is there something I have to do to get those perms? :D

Hello dear admins!!
I don’t know if I’ve been masked properly because I can’t add people to the NPA, is there something I have to do to get those perms? :D
Apologies. Should be all set now.

Hello admins,

I have noticed while reviewing some stuff that the Mentoring Program dispatch has not been updated for a long time now, could someone have a look at it and see if there is something that needs to be done to update it? Thanks.
DM me your NS gmail. I'll send you the sheet used to update these dispatches.

For the sake of my sanity obligations under the Legal Code, would it be possible to have this thread moved to the Private Halls of the Regional Assembly?

Last edited:

you know

Please give @Sil Dorsett the permissions associated with the Chief Election Commissioner and the Discord masking (whatever that does). Vote results here.

Hello Admins!

After using the endorsement tool for the last couple of days, I noticed a minor issue:

The tool is informing me that one of the nations I should be endorsing is Northern Evoria. This nation is a TNP nation, and they appear to have applied to join the World Assembly approximately 2 months ago. However, they were never actually admitted to the World Assembly, and therefore they cannot be endorsed. I'm not sure whether or not the admin team is responsible for fixing these specific issues. If possible, I would please like this small error to be corrected.

Greetings, would it be possible to make a subforum for us to archive WALL threads? Or would the admins prefer we group them into the WA Archives subforum?

Unfortunately, Fregerson did not take the Oath of Office after being confirmed to the Election Commission within the 7-day limit. As a result, they should be unmasked from that role.

Greetings, would it be possible to make a subforum for us to archive WALL threads? Or would the admins prefer we group them into the WA Archives subforum?
This just reminds me how poorly the Archives are named. Just finding the subforum you mentioned took way too many clicks. I've made y'all a sub forum though. Currently just Min WA and WALL Leadership should be able to view. You'll need to specify what level of access you actually want different groups to have.
Unfortunately, Fregerson did not take the Oath of Office after being confirmed to the Election Commission within the 7-day limit. As a result, they should be unmasked from that role.
Done, as long as it's just the mask/gov't registry, not any special group management for that role.

Back