Admin Requests

I would to request an account merge for this account and oceanica due me forgetting the password to oceanica

Is there a reason you couldn't have just reset your password?
When I try to reset it, it just resets this account's password and I didn't even know this accounts existed until I tried to reset my password

I request to be de-masked as Deputy Minister and to no longer have perms on Culture as per my resignation.

The following threads are ready for release.

Can I get these three threads moved here? Many thanks.
Hmm, I just checked and you should have permissions to do all of that on your own. Send me a DM if you need me to walk you through anything.
It has come to my attention that @Rewan Demontay still has the election commissioner role, and I checked the registry to see @Vivanco also has that role. Both of them have expired terms. Thank you.
Done.
I have another request for you. Please mask my new minister of culture @Wymondham appropriately. You’ll find his oath here.
Done.
Please mask @Just a Lore as Election Commissioners. Oath here.
Done.
I request to be de-masked as Deputy Minister and to no longer have perms on Culture as per my resignation.
Done.

Hello, I'm looking to make a small browser-based script for a Cards project, and ideally it would take data from some centralised data source. We believe that using a thread on the TNP forums to contain this data would be the best way of doing this, as it allows it to be easily updated by a select group of people without technical knowledge. However, in order for this to work, there needs to be a mechanism for fetching the data contained in this proposed thread. From looking around online, I believe XenForo provides an API that could be used by the script, upon the condition of it being enabled by the forum administrators, and on the provision of a (guest) API key. Since such a guest key is non-destructive and is only usable for querying operations, I see no issue with such a key being publicly-available for those who wish to use it; thus, I ask for a key, and permission to use it in this manner (or, since I assume I am not the first, the key itself). Many thanks :)

Hello, I'm looking to make a small browser-based script for a Cards project, and ideally it would take data from some centralised data source. We believe that using a thread on the TNP forums to contain this data would be the best way of doing this, as it allows it to be easily updated by a select group of people without technical knowledge. However, in order for this to work, there needs to be a mechanism for fetching the data contained in this proposed thread. From looking around online, I believe XenForo provides an API that could be used by the script, upon the condition of it being enabled by the forum administrators, and on the provision of a (guest) API key. Since such a guest key is non-destructive and is only usable for querying operations, I see no issue with such a key being publicly-available for those who wish to use it; thus, I ask for a key, and permission to use it in this manner (or, since I assume I am not the first, the key itself). Many thanks :)
@Eluvatar will get back to you on this.

Seems like the endorse page crashed. Maybe the admins can have a look?
I think it was just an issue with this past update. Will reassess tomorrow.

This is not forgotten, I've just had no time to look into it. I'll put something on my calendar for next week.

Beloved overlords of this forum and all things technical,

I ask upon thee to mask @Magecastle as Deputy Minister (of Home Affairs) and give them moderation perms over the HA subforum

Thank ye, thank ye

:worship:

Back