Admin Requests

If you could please remove @9003 from his minister of defense roles. His replacement will need those once his oath is taken, which will follow soon.

EDIT: @Rom has now taken his oath

Last edited:
Howdy. Noted this earlier, but the VD reports in R3n's thingamabob (I've no idea where it's from I just have the link) are throwing errors. I can provide evidence in DMs or wherever as requested, but wanted to make note.

Howdy. Noted this earlier, but the VD reports in R3n's thingamabob (I've no idea where it's from I just have the link) are throwing errors. I can provide evidence in DMs or wherever as requested, but wanted to make note.
@r3naissanc3r has been notified.

Noting this, but there's something wrong with the WADP sheet. It's throwing me an error whenever I try to create Volume 103 of the WADP.

Sorry for two in a few minutes, there also appears to be an issue with the VD reports in the repository. None of the data there appear to have updated since the technical last report on the 18th.

Noting this, but there's something wrong with the WADP sheet. It's throwing me an error whenever I try to create Volume 103 of the WADP.

Sorry for two in a few minutes, there also appears to be an issue with the VD reports in the repository. None of the data there appear to have updated since the technical last report on the 18th.
@r3naissanc3r has been notified.

Could I get The Delegate’s Private Archive figured out pursuant to Darcania’s FOIA Request? I think it might be worth moving it to Resident pursuant to clause 7.7.29 of the Legal Code (currently only visible to citizens).

Last edited:
Done.
Hello admins, please give @Cloud management perms over the HA joinable group, as well as @Magecastle and @Fili if they already don't have it.
Done.
Could I get The Delegate’s Private Archive figured out pursuant to Darcania’s FOIA Request? I think it might be worth moving it to Resident pursuant to clause 7.7.29 of the Legal Code (currently only visible to citizens).
Done.
Can @Treekidistan please be given the permissions to manage the Foreign Affairs group
Done.

A few requests on Security Council related matters:

1. Would admin be able to amend the government officials spreadsheet to place Security Councillors in the correct Line of Succession order? I believe the newest one passed by the RA is this, so taking into account new admissions and departures since then, it should be:
1. The Vice Delegate
2. Pallaith
3. Siwale
4. Great Bights Mum
5. Former English Colony
6. Sil Dorsett
7. TlomzKrano
8. Dreadton
9. Marcus Antonius
10. Lord Lore (Just a Lore)
11. Rocketdog
12. Loh

2. I've been told that although we do have access to edit automatically-updating dispatches, we should leave it up to the admins to make sure we don't screw something up. So can the Security Council dispatch be changed to remove the "Vice Delegate Mentoring" section please. And also in the first paragraph it seems like a few apostrophes got turned into question marks due to the known glitch, so can they be changed too please.

A few requests on Security Council related matters:

1. Would admin be able to amend the government officials spreadsheet to place Security Councillors in the correct Line of Succession order? I believe the newest one passed by the RA is this, so taking into account new admissions and departures since then, it should be:
1. The Vice Delegate
2. Pallaith
3. Siwale
4. Great Bights Mum
5. Former English Colony
6. Sil Dorsett
7. TlomzKrano
8. Dreadton
9. Marcus Antonius
10. Lord Lore (Just a Lore)
11. Rocketdog
12. Loh
Request denied as your proposed edit is legally incorrect (hint: somebody in the list abandoned office and then reapplied after the LoS was ammended). In the future, please triple check yourself before submitted such a request. We do our best to ensure the LoS is correctly listed at all times.

2. I've been told that although we do have access to edit automatically-updating dispatches, we should leave it up to the admins to make sure we don't screw something up. So can the Security Council dispatch be changed to remove the "Vice Delegate Mentoring" section please. And also in the first paragraph it seems like a few apostrophes got turned into question marks due to the known glitch, so can they be changed too please.
Done. Should take effect tomorrow.

A low-priority request for @r3naissanc3r :

In HA's recent survey, we received a request to make the Endorsement Tool mobile friendly. Any chance you can make this happen?

Granted, I don't know what would go into that, but since we don't know their exact device, I suppose that means it would have to scale responsively to the screen resolution of the device accessing it. I think the forums do adapt to mobile usage; I'm accessing them from my phone now, and it works well enough for me.

(Reposting here as discussed via DM)

Back