Admin Requests

In addition to Cretox being given the appropiate permissions to manage the FA group, I need the same done for @Dar Es Saalam as well as deputy minister masking for him. He was appointed in the same post Cretox already linked. Thanks.
Done. Just to verify the group permissions are up-to-date: you're up to 6 deputies?

Hello O Glorious Admins,

Culture, in cooperation with TSP's Regional Affairs Ministry, is hosting a special event to be announced in the coming days and to begin next week. For it, we need a subforum. Help us, Admin-Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope!

The subforum should be in Port Thel and called Celebration Pavilion, with the description:
"A Drop In The Ocean 2, hosted by The North Pacific and The South Pacific"
Within the subforum should be two subforums: Lectures and Roleplay. I'll let you guys know if any additional ones need to be created but those should be fine for now. It would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Addendum to my previous message: would the team be okay with the event's Discord server using @Sil Dorsett's bot Madeline - which is used as the server bot for the RP server - as opposed to TNPGen's Athena? Reason being I don't want to put any additional duties on Artemis (for obvious reasons) and it's a bot I myself am more familiar with. I asked Sil if it was possible to use the bot for the event and he recommended I run it by you.

Last edited:
Hello O Glorious Admins,

Culture, in cooperation with TSP's Regional Affairs Ministry, is hosting a special event to be announced in the coming days and to begin next week. For it, we need a subforum. Help us, Admin-Wan Kenobi, you're our only hope!

The subforum should be in Port Thel and called Celebration Pavilion, with the description:
"A Drop In The Ocean 2, hosted by The North Pacific and The South Pacific"
Within the subforum should be two subforums: Lectures and Roleplay. I'll let you guys know if any additional ones need to be created but those should be fine for now. It would be much appreciated!
Done. Delegate and Ministers have moderation privileges.
can polls be new way for voting it be simple and effective to count votes
That's not our call to make.
Addendum to my previous message: would the team be okay with the event's Discord server using @Sil Dorsett's bot Madeline - which is used as the server bot for the RP server - as opposed to TNPGen's Athena? Reason being I don't want to put any additional duties on Artemis (for obvious reasons) and it's a bot I myself am more familiar with. I asked Sil if it was possible to use the bot for the event and he recommended I run it by you.
Will run it by the team and report back. I don't anticipate any issues seeing as Madeline is already utilized in TNPRP's server.

This is more of a question than a request, but... Just in case I may have a need to ask for such a thing in the future as an RP moderator, is it possible to restrict an individual from posting in a section of the forum that is normally open?

@Siwale That's great! Thank you so much. Let me know as soon as you can what the team thinks!
Use of Sil's bot is fine.
This is more of a question than a request, but... Just in case I may have a need to ask for such a thing in the future as an RP moderator, is it possible to restrict an individual from posting in a section of the forum that is normally open?
It is possible, yes.

@Lady Raven Wing has failed to log into their forum account for 14 days, and has therefore abandoned the office of Court Justice.

Last edited:
As A Drop In The Ocean 2 has been over for more than a day, I'd like to request the Celebration Pavilion be archived wherever the admin team deems it appropriate.
Thanks again to the team for creating the subforum; the festival was a great success!

As A Drop In The Ocean 2 has been over for more than a day, I'd like to request the Celebration Pavilion be archived wherever the admin team deems it appropriate.
Thanks again to the team for creating the subforum; the festival was a great success!
Done.

The following thread seems to have some sort of sorcery happening:
https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9192812

1598048635967.png

May I please be masked as Minister instead of Deputy Minister

May I please be masked as Minister instead of Deputy Minister

Done. Will add to gov’t registry later today. Also removed Syrixia’s masking.

EDIT: Gov't sheet is now up-to-date.

Last edited:
Hi there, admins!

I was wondering if we could get a subforum created for the upcoming World Assembly Symposium, sponsored by TNP's Ministry of WA Affairs.

It should be placed in Port Thel, please, with the title "World Assembly Symposium" and the description:
A collaboration of the greatest minds within the World Assembly come together to discuss matters of various importance concerning the organization.
No additional subforums will be needed. I don't know if it's possible to schedule, but the event is from August 28-30, so the subforum should open on the 27th and close on the 2nd or 3rd - just so that we can have time to transcribe the information/move threads. If it's not possible to schedule it like this, it's all good.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi there, admins!

I was wondering if we could get a subforum created for the upcoming World Assembly Symposium, sponsored by TNP's Ministry of WA Affairs.

It should be placed in Port Thel, please, with the title "World Assembly Symposium" and the description:

No additional subforums will be needed. I don't know if it's possible to schedule, but the event is from August 28-30, so the subforum should open on the 27th and close on the 2nd or 3rd - just so that we can have time to transcribe the information/move threads. If it's not possible to schedule it like this, it's all good.

Thanks!
What I've done is went ahead and created the subforum now. It can be found here. The catch is that it is currently coded as a private subforum with only Admin, Delegate, and Ministers being able to see it and moderate it. This should allow you to set up threads however you'd like prior to the event without the public being able to see or post in them. Please post a request here within 12 hours or so of when you would like the event formally opened and I will recode the subforum to public access.

Back