Admin Requests

What I've done is went ahead and created the subforum now. It can be found here. The catch is that it is currently coded as a private subforum with only Admin, Delegate, and Ministers being able to see it and moderate it. This should allow you to set up threads however you'd like prior to the event without the public being able to see or post in them. Please post a request here within 12 hours or so of when you would like the event formally opened and I will recode the subforum to public access.
Awesome - thank you.

With the approval of @Prydania (who can confirm), I am requesting the creation of a new subforum here called "Social Deduction Games". It would be appreciated if I could have mod permissions (mainly pinning and locking threads) over the subforum (in addition to whoever can typically mod executive areas).

@Holdac has failed to log into their forum account for 14 days and has abandoned the office of Election Commissioner.

Last edited:
With the approval of @Prydania (who can confirm), I am requesting the creation of a new subforum here called "Social Deduction Games". It would be appreciated if I could have mod permissions (mainly pinning and locking threads) over the subforum (in addition to whoever can typically mod executive areas).
It would be quite unusual to place a games subforum in The Agora. Is there a reason it can’t be a subforum of our Games and Arts subforum?

It would be quite unusual to place a games subforum in The Agora. Is there a reason it can’t be a subforum of our Games and Arts subforum?
I am not opposed to the subforum being placed there—the one issue that concerns me is that the subforum then requires a number of clicks to find going from the main forum page. We could always put the subforum there, see if it remains sufficiently visible and re-evaluate in the future.

Last edited:
@Holdac has failed to log into their forum account for 14 days and has abandoned the office of Election Commissioner.
Done.

I am not opposed to the subforum being placed there—the one issue that concerns me is that the subforum then requires a number of clicks to find going from the main forum page. We could always put the subforum there, see if it remains sufficiently visible and re-evaluate in the future.
Done. (https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/5002549/)

To the mighty forum gods, I have taken my Oath upon being elected by this great region to the office of the Vice Delegate.

To the mighty forum gods, I have taken my Oath upon being elected by this great region to the office of the Vice Delegate.
Done.

To all requesting masking please note: I know where you take your oath and can mask straight from that thread. Please only post here with specific requests not covered by typical masking (e.g. mod or group manager permissions for deputy ministers). For your run-of-the-mill Delegate, Minister, Deputy Minister, and Deputy Speaker masking, I've got you covered. Thanks.

M'Lord, I've taken my oath as Standby Hearing Officer, may I have the masking?

Last edited:
Can the permissions for the Regional Assembly voting subforum - and it's related archive - be changed so that residents can see them?

Back