Admin Requests

Litzerland:
Could someone please check me and any others waiting for citizenship application? Thanks.
Get a grip, man. You posted your application and then posted this under two hours later, on a long Bank Holiday weekend. You smashed the record held by another recent applicant who complained 23 hours after application.

a little reality check for you...

1. Most of the active admin team are in the UK, myself included. You posted your application at 11:55pm our time, and posted this at 1:20am our time. You might at least give us a couple of hours sleep before hurrying us up.

2. All admins here are volunteers who do what we do in our spare time out of the goodness of our hearts. We are not paid, we are not here to jump at the snap of fingers. Bear that in mind next time, and learn patience.

All that badgering and he failed anyway due to having multiple accounts? Ahahahaha, what a waste of time.

A number of citizens have yet to be masked as such (presumably because the post noting their being citizens was missed), they are:
Zachary
Brend0gs
Yayness
SORT
Zelgathon
neen
leningrad
Tego99

Those noted in this post should also be remasked accordingly.

The following have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days, they should be remasked from citizens to residents.
Prince_Mero
Sereeno
Luphyr

The TNP nations of the following have CTE'd, they should be remasked from citizens to members:
Paddy1949
Nanaro

Thank you.

Zyvetskistaahn:
A number of citizens have yet to be masked as such (presumably because the post noting their being citizens was missed), they are:
Zachary
Brend0gs
Yayness
SORT
Zelgathon
neen
leningrad
Tego99

Those noted in this post should also be remasked accordingly.

The following have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days, they should be remasked from citizens to residents.
Prince_Mero
Sereeno
Luphyr

The TNP nations of the following have CTE'd, they should be remasked from citizens to members:
Paddy1949
Nanaro

Thank you.
Done

These people are long overdue for masking as Citizens:

DeFreeze
tonelock
abc

And as an FYI, there were three other people who also should have been masked but had given up and left the region before it ever happened.

Kondratev:
These people are long overdue for masking as Citizens:

DeFreeze
tonelock
abc

And as an FYI, there were three other people who also should have been masked but had given up and left the region before it ever happened.
Done.

was the remasking of the other three requested in this thread? If so, sorry if we missed it. If not, posting here is the best way to ensure that remaskings are done.

In relation to tonelock, he should not be a citizen and ought to be masked as a member. His application for citizenship was refused as his declared nation does not exist. abc should also be remasked, they are not a citizen at this time, however, they will automatically become a citizen in around twelve hours (they await an administrative check).

EDIT: abc has now been checked

Indeed, I mixed up tonelock's nation with one of the other cases I was looking at. Thanks for the correction.

I passed ABC after 156 hours of admin neglect, rather than the complete 168 hours. He was a former citizen whose re-application was buried 3 pages behind. I felt it inappropriate to make him wait another 12 hours. Abbey has also run an 11th hour check to confirm he's still an upstanding citizen.

Nebula and somewhere_nearby have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days, they should be remasked from citizens to residents.

Butters's TNP nation has CTE'd, they should be remasked from citizen to member.

Also, on the laws page, the World Assembly Accord on Campaign Spam should no longer be shown, on account of its ratification being revoked.

Thank you.

EDIT: one person is not plural

Eluvatar has not logged into the forum in the last fourteen days and has, therefore, vacated the office of Justice. I do not believe any remasking is necessary (on account of him being an Admin), however, he ought to be removed from the government page.

Zyvetskistaahn:
Nebula and somewhere_nearby have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days, they should be remasked from citizens to residents.

Butters's TNP nation has CTE'd, they should be remasked from citizen to member.

Also, on the laws page, the World Assembly Accord on Campaign Spam should no longer be shown, on account of its ratification being revoked.

Thank you.

EDIT: one person is not plural
Remaskings done. Cannot easily edit the page from my phone ski will do that when I am at a computer

Not being funny, but i honestly cannot remember/work out how to edit the laws and government pages. Over to another admin.....

At the request of the speakers office, the following have been remasked from Residents to Members as they no longer have nations in the region:
Abacathea
Ad Imperium Pheonix
AdamFen
addu1992
alextopi_leader
Ambassador of New Natolonof
Amerion
asianhacker
Asnaz
AveAwan
Avelor
Beeen
benpoz13
BH6R
Blue Wolf II
canuck
Cartertopia
CnocBride
CorruptVigilante
Cthemonkey04
Dark Revolution
Dave1997
Deathreaper582
derp215
djbaker111
Dreac Thar
Drundhill
East Ukrainian Republic
Eragon78692
Eurovelice
Fear_the_Mind_Killer
Finn
Fip
foresworn
Galactic Empire
Garden Bast
Geraldina
Germanopolis
Gottberg
greeness
gslv
HauntedImmortal
HighVoltage720
Hughy.c
ImSpyguy
Independent Homer
Jacmob01
Jaged
Jamie
Jestrick
jfdowd
Kaboom
Keith the II
Kekkonen
kerch
Ketaministan
Kiantopia
Klettureyja
klpex16
Kruse
Kyle Germita
Kyorgia
littlebubbl3s
Loendersteer
Mad Goggled Girl
mario380
MaStErMeMeDaDdY
MasterOfJustice
Matthew II High King of Zenit
mdstockings
Melhiceradam
mels
milbey
mineramc
mirogeorgiev97
MMMUUURRRIIICCCAAA
Monkie
Moqll

Zyvetskistaahn:
Zyvetskistaahn:
Eluvatar has not logged into the forum in the last fourteen days and has, therefore, vacated the office of Justice. I do not believe any remasking is necessary (on account of him being an Admin), however, he ought to be removed from the government page.
Both done.

All done.

(USA under Trump never got masked as I knew of this before I masked him from the citizenship thread).

While we're at it, could you please rename the Member mask to something less misleading? Currently the Member mask is used for people who are in no way connected to TNP. I would suggest Registered or Visitor as possible alternatives.

Kalatun passes admin checks.

Note to Gladio: It seems a strange anomaly that admins check the citizen app thread for those needing checks and do them without being asked, but for the military applications we wait until the MOD posts in this thread.

Seems odd to me.

Would it be better if admins checked the military applications thread in the same way we do the citizen applications one? We would still wait for remasking until the MOD asked us here.

Back