Admin Requests

Kondratev:
While we're at it, could you please rename the Member mask to something less misleading? Currently the Member mask is used for people who are in no way connected to TNP. I would suggest Registered or Visitor as possible alternatives.
The ancient Romans used to call a man who was not a citizen a barbarus. Women were called barbara.

That's where we get the word "barbarian".

How about renaming the Member mask "barbarii"?

flemingovia:
Kalatun passes admin checks.

Note to Gladio: It seems a strange anomaly that admins check the citizen app thread for those needing checks and do them without being asked, but for the military applications we wait until the MOD posts in this thread.

Seems odd to me.

Would it be better if admins checked the military applications thread in the same way we do the citizen applications one? We would still wait for remasking until the MOD asked us here.
Sure, I wouldn't mind If admins checked the millitary application thread for security checks.

As for remasking, that's not neccessary, The NPA Is a joinable group so the MoD Is the one who does all the remasking.

flemingovia:
Kondratev:
While we're at it, could you please rename the Member mask to something less misleading? Currently the Member mask is used for people who are in no way connected to TNP. I would suggest Registered or Visitor as possible alternatives.
The ancient Romans used to call a man who was not a citizen a barbarus. Women were called barbara.

That's where we get the word "barbarian".

How about renaming the Member mask "barbarii"?
In a more serious vein, I have thought about this and I do not think it ought to be for the admins to decide what the masks are called any more than we decide what the ministries are called.

Maybe the delegate could give some guidance?

Could this account be masked so it can run the Judicial Special Election? Thank you. ~Darcania

Legal Code Section 4.3:
12. Private votes may be sent by private message to a forum account designated for that purpose by the Election Commissioners. In such an event, the Election Commissioners shall promptly announce that a vote has been cast privately and who that vote was cast for. The Election Commissioners may not announce any other details about the vote.

Can this account also be masked and given the appropriate moderation permissions (I believe only over the Elections sub-forum), for the purposes of the Special Attorney General Election.

Zyvetskistaahn

The Polling Place:
Could this account be masked so it can run the Judicial Special Election? Thank you. ~Darcania

Legal Code Section 4.3:
12. Private votes may be sent by private message to a forum account designated for that purpose by the Election Commissioners. In such an event, the Election Commissioners shall promptly announce that a vote has been cast privately and who that vote was cast for. The Election Commissioners may not announce any other details about the vote.

The Ballot Box:
Can this account also be masked and given the appropriate moderation permissions (I believe only over the Elections sub-forum), for the purposes of the Special Attorney General Election.

Zyvetskistaahn

This post is just to make clear that it is actually us (that is, the respective election commissions, both of which I am part of) that created these accounts.

Done.

Note to the other admins: we'll need to change the email addresses of the accounts to a TNP address after the elections.

Zyvetskistaahn:
oddtone and Halivaara have failed to post in the last thirty days, they should be remasked from citizens to residents.

Corsica20's TNP nation has left the region, I believe they are already appropriately masked as a member.

EDIT: more stray [/url] tags
Done.

Corsica20 is NPA. It is up to the minister of defence what happens to them.

Administrators, when you have time, I'd appreciate it if you could please give me the Vice-Delegate masking and badge. Thank you.

Tomb:
Administrators, when you have time, I'd appreciate it if you could please give me the Vice-Delegate masking and badge. Thank you.

Zyvetskistaahn:
I have been appointed as Deputy Speaker and taken my oath, could I, therefore, be remasked accordingly.
Already done by Raven.
Sil Dorsett:
I've been appointed as Minister of WA Affairs, and have taken my oath. I'd like to request a masking change from Deputy Minister to Minister. Thanks!
Done
Kasch:
The Government Registry needs to be updated in accordance with this announcement.
Done.

As I am now Minister of Communications, I'd like to request minister level powers/permissions over that ministry.

Kasch:
As I am now Minister of Communications, I'd like to request minister level powers/permissions over that ministry.

You should already be correctly masked.

Zyvetskistaahn:
mcmasterdonia:
Zyvetskistaahn:
I have been appointed as Deputy Speaker and taken my oath, could I, therefore, be remasked accordingly.
Already done by Raven.
<.<
>.>

Are you sure, I appear to still be masked as a citizen?

Done.

Frozentophat:
I have been appointed as Deputy Minister and taken my Oath of Office, and I request masking for Deputy Minister.

Also done.

Sorry, I don't think I made my request clear enough.

I need to be made leader of the Communications joinable group, so I can add people to the Ministry.

Kasch:
Sorry, I don't think I made my request clear enough.

I need to be made leader of the Communications joinable group, so I can add people to the Ministry.

Please try and be clearer in future. This was done.

Pallaith:
The following have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days, they should be remasked from citizens to residents:

Eluvataran Isles
TheHarambe
Allaya

The following nations have left the region, and should be remasked to members:
Bourgognesace
Mew States

Will do now. Eluvatar will retain an Administrator masking.

Just a few things:

Corporal Clegg has been appointed Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and has taken his oath. May they please be remasked as a Deputy and given moderation powers inside the FA subforum in Delegate's Government (the same as Eyes That Do Not Lie).

Also, may the embassy of Dellenaria be archived or deleted?

Zyvetskistaahn:
Kondratev has resigned all positions in TNP. He has clarified to me and on Discord that this is inclusive of citizenship, he should accordingly be remasked to resident and the government page should be edited.

EDIT: left out "to resident"

Done

Bootsie:
Just a few things:

Corporal Clegg has been appointed Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and has taken his oath. May they please be remasked as a Deputy and given moderation powers inside the FA subforum in Delegate's Government (the same as Eyes That Do Not Lie).

Also, may the embassy of Dellenaria be archived or deleted?

All done, I believe.

Admins, following Lord Ravenclaw's resignation from the SC, I would appreciate it if you could please update the gov't page.

Back