Admin Requests

I noticed both Tomb and MCM now have delegate masking while surfing the Agora for no reason. Can you remove MCM's delegate masking?

Syrixia:
I noticed both Tomb and MCM now have delegate masking while surfing the Agora for no reason. Can you remove MCM's delegate masking?
Actually that was a specially coded extra badge. Mcmasterdonia's masking was and remained Administrator.
The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Administrators, can you please give Festavo and MMS diplomatic envoy masking?

Thank you,

~ Tomb

Sure, masked Festavo.

Which account is MMS using? MMS or MMS Nation?

Lord Nwahs's & Qwertyturtle's listed TNP nations, Olvern and Qwertyturtle, respectively, have ceased to exist, and, as such, both should be remasked as Former Residents.

He is aware with the citizenship overhauls RA participation is voluntary? You can be a citizen and not have to be in the RA. The only requirements to keep citizenship is one forum post every 30 days.

Bootsie:
Eluvatar:
Bootsie:
Could Cormac please be remasked as a member?

Why?
Private resignation from the RA and request to be remasked as such.
Things like that cannot be private. There must always be a paper trail to follow. As a government official you should understand that and tell him to post on the forum.

I seem to no longer have access to cultures HQ? Does anyone know why? Tomb gave me access to WA group...im still in Education. I have been participating and offering suggestions etc. No one either the Delegate or The Cultural minister has came to me telling me I was off the Culture staff? And Idk why I would have been. I am under the impression this is some kind of error?

And should have education as well.

I talked to the culture minister about it.

Apparently now i have npa masking over my ra/cit one heh. i dont have a preference either way so its whatever.

He's in the Joinable Group.

In general, only Minister access to manage their joinable groups should be an admin responsibility. Access to individual Ministries should be taken up with the appropriate minister and/or the Delegate.

Former English Colony:
Bootsie:
Eluvatar:
Bootsie:

Why?
Things like that cannot be private. There must always be a paper trail to follow. As a government official you should understand that and tell him to post on the forum.
Five hours ago, Cormac's listed TNP nation, United Celts, relocated to The Rejected Realms. Cormac should thus be remasked as a Member, even ignoring his private resignation.

Alta Italia:
Former English Colony:
Bootsie:
Eluvatar:
Bootsie:

Why?
Five hours ago, Cormac's listed TNP nation, United Celts, relocated to The Rejected Realms. Cormac should thus be remasked as a Member, even ignoring his private resignation.
Done.

yaorozu has not posted since 02 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
csimjg has not posted since 22 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Batman3773 has not posted since 25 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Dramalahr has not posted since 29 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
xBearWhiskey has not posted since 29 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Lennart has not posted since 31 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.

elrenegado124 has not posted since 21 January; however, they are also NPA, so I am not sure if they should be remasked as a Resident. (And, for that matter, what should I do with them on the rolls?)

Also: There were tons of people who were listed as citizens on the rolls but had resident masking on the forums.
And, finally, I think I've gotten the backlog of removals finally done. Now I just need to be taught how to add citizens, and add & close votes, so I can help close out our other backlogs.

Alta Italia:
elrenegado124 has not posted since 21 January; however, they are also NPA, so I am not sure if they should be remasked as a Resident. (And, for that matter, what should I do with them on the rolls?)
Generally, they retain NPA masking but lose Citizen masking (I think Citizens can see the private RA chambers where Residents cannot, for example), and are moved from Citizen to Resident on the rolls. :)

Alta Italia:
Batman3773 has not posted since 25 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Dramalahr has not posted since 29 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
xBearWhiskey has not posted since 29 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.

Also: There were tons of people who were listed as citizens on the rolls but had resident masking on the forums.
And, finally, I think I've gotten the backlog of removals finally done. Now I just need to be taught how to add citizens, and add & close votes, so I can help close out our other backlogs.
Everyone is changed over.

Are you suggesting that there are citizens on the spreadsheet that are not masked as such? If so, you'll need to provide a list here so we can check. It's possible the error is either in the list or in the masking not getting updated.

Former English Colony:
Alta Italia:

Everyone is changed over.

Are you suggesting that there are citizens on the spreadsheet that are not masked as such? If so, you'll need to provide a list here so we can check. It's possible the error is either in the list or in the masking not getting updated.
I was recently notified that for nearly two weeks now, no new citizens have been added to the rolls. I'd gladly take on this challenge, but I don't know how to do it (which is sort of a problem). Unfortunately, due to my PC being down, I am using a laptop which does not let me go on IRC, which would be the easy fix.

Alta, instructions for adding citizens can be found by hovering over the headers of each column. There should be some text boxes that pop up on rollover with instructions for each column. If you have questions, you can always ask someone who's done it before :ph34r:

Crushing Our Enemies:
Alta, instructions for adding citizens can be found by hovering over the headers of each column. There should be some text boxes that pop up on rollover with instructions for each column. If you have questions, you can always ask someone who's done it before :ph34r:
I'll take a fresh look at the rolls in the morning. Also, COE, I had some trouble with closing your RA SC acceptance vote; I have basically no time now, but I think I'll be able to officially close it tomorrow.

Administrators, following my appointment, and my taking the oath of office here, I ask that you please remask me as a Deputy Speaker. And, also, please update the government page to show myself as a Deputy Speaker.

Thank you,
RPI

Newter and Miss Ideophilia should have their RA masking restored; the Speaker's Office made a mistake in having them masked as residents.

Back