Admin Requests

Myroria:
Could I get access to the "Diplomatic Corps" subforum? I was just appointed Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Egalotir, needs to add you the Foreign Affairs Ministry Executive Staff (Diplomatic Corps joinable group). Once that's done, you should have access to the Diplomatic Corps subforum.

~ Tomb

Since I have been announced as the new Minister of Culture. Could I please be remasked as a Cabinet Member. And Scandigrad be remasked as an RP Mod.

(Asta annoucing me Minister;Link to Oath)

I also have a request for a slight reorganization of the RP Forum. Could a sub-forum called "Alliances" be created and the DU be placed inside of it and the section be created for the North Pacific Treaty Organization. Similar to how "Negotiations" and "Embassy Row" are inside of Diplomacy.

Lord Lore:
Since I have been announced as the new Minister of Culture. Could I please be remasked as a Cabinet Member. And Scandigrad be remasked as an RP Mod.
Did you post your oath? And are you implying Scandigrad is no longer in the cabinet? You want him separately assigned to moderate the RP forum?

Clarity is your friend....

Former English Colony:
Lord Lore:
Did you post your oath? And are you implying Scandigrad is no longer in the cabinet? You want him separately assigned to moderate the RP forum?

I added links under that to where Asta announced Scandigrad's resignation and my appointment to the Cabinet and my Oath.

And yes I want Scandigrad to be given the masking that I currently have.

Lord Lore:
Former English Colony:
Lord Lore:

I added links under that to where Asta announced Scandigrad's resignation and my appointment to the Cabinet and my Oath.

And yes I want Scandigrad to be given the masking that I currently have.

OK

Hello Administrators. I would really appreciate it if you can give the following forum members a Foreign Envoy masking, please and thank you.

They are:

Christian Democrats
Silver Steps
Akillian Talleyrand
Nikolas
Henry
Gradea

~ Tomb

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Hello Administrators. I would really appreciate it if you can give the following forum members a Foreign Envoy masking, please and thank you.

They are:

Christian Democrats
Silver Steps
Akillian Talleyrand
Nikolas
Henry
Gradea

~ Tomb

Basic IP checks done, and masked.

Hi Administrators, I know my demands are growing, but I would appreciate if I can have Mod powers over the Parties subforum located right here.

The reason for my request is that I would like to maintain and update The New Party and be able to edit the OP.
The New Party is an important part of TNP role play and TNP Politics, and following the disappearance of the Secretary and Chairman, I am next in line to manage it.

So I'd appreciate your help in this capacity, please and thank you.

~ Tomb

Could you please add the following sections to the NPTO sub-forum?:

1. Executive Offices
a. Office of the Chairman
b. Office of the Deputy Chairman
2. Application Center
3. Voting Chambers
a. Proposals
b. Voting Floor
c. Passed Legislation
4. NPTO Peacekeeping Forces

This has been approved by MoC, Lord Lore. Thanks for your help!

Bootsie:

1. Executive Offices
2. Application Center
3. Voting Chambers
a. Proposals
b. Voting Floor
c. Passed Legislation

Are you sure you need... 9 subforums? Could you perhaps manage with just the 4 numbered ones?

Eluvatar:
Bootsie:

1. Executive Offices
2. Application Center
3. Voting Chambers
a. Proposals
b. Voting Floor
c. Passed Legislation

Are you sure you need... 9 subforums? Could you perhaps manage with just the 4 numbered ones?
Sure, I can work with the four.

Gladio:
NPA masking for Alta Italia please

Thank You

Done.

Also went ahead and made a joinable NPA group and put the Special Forces in it. Will go back and add the Auxiliary later, and then go through and remove the Army override masks from everyone.

Security checks and getting the NPA group badge would still require admin requests however.

Bootsie:
Eluvatar:
Bootsie:

1. Executive Offices
2. Application Center
3. Voting Chambers
a. Proposals
b. Voting Floor
c. Passed Legislation

Sure, I can work with the four.
Done. Also, after speaking with Lord Lore, made an NPTO group and made Bootsie group leader. Only members of the NPTO group (and admins, global moderators, and members of the culture ministry) can post in the Voting Chambers.
Egalotir:
Can I please get this topic pinned in the Diplomatic Corps: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7350765/1/

update: im dumb and can do it myself

update2: Can i possibly have it pinned in the news box for a week to get everyone involved?
As a member of Cabinet you have the access to edit the news box. (Also, that would be a mod request, not an admin request, in any case).

Could you please remask me as the Speaker and update the government thread to reflect the change?

jatinxyz cannot view his preferences and specifically his signature editor.

I don't seem to have mod powers over the mini-forum of NPTO.

Eluvatar:
As a member of Cabinet you have the access to edit the news box.
Just a note for the admin/mod team, in the case of any further newsbox-related requests. Per executive policy, requests to update the newsbox are submitted to me as minister of communications through a thread in the executive chambers forum. Requests should be routed to me through the appropriate cabinet minister. Thanks!

Bootsie:
Could you please remask me as the Speaker and update the government thread to reflect the change?

jatinxyz cannot view his preferences and specifically his signature editor.

I don't seem to have mod powers over the mini-forum of NPTO.
Linky to your oath?

Where did jatinxyz indicate he had issues? I don't see why he should be having issues as a citizen.

Forum issue is fixed, you had control over the main but not all the sub forums.

jatinxyz is my mentee, and he stressed in one of our PMs that he could not click into the signature area. Also, my oath of office is here.

Bootsie:
jatinxyz is my mentee, and he stressed in one of our PMs that he could not click into the signature area. Also, my oath of office is here.
Can you have him post his own request? Because "cannot click into the signature area" doesn't mean much to me. He can't click the box to edit? He can't see other people's signatures? How is he accessing the site?

I've made his sig "this is a test", and it appears to show up just fine. Maybe he should try Preferences --> Change Signature now?

Someone made you speaker earlier too.

Socius has not posted since 26 December 2014, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Liteonhill has not posted since 28 December 2014, and should be remasked as a Resident.
mralexgamingstrategy has not posted since 30 December 2014, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Puppeteyed has not posted since 02 January 2015, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Isloe has not posted since 06 January 2014, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Unknown Code has not posted since 07 January 2014, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Ridh has not posted since 13 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Collpik has not posted since 22 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Richard has not posted since 23 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
Carbon Alliance Nation has not posted since 24 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.
ParksAndRecreation has not posted since 25 January, and should be remasked as a Resident.

Dongtianguo's registered nation, Dongtianguo, has ceased to exist, and so Dongtianguo should be remasked as a Former Resident.

I have to do something else right now, so, though I'm not done, I'll release my list as it reads right now.

Hi, I realize I already asked Flemingovia to remove a poll from this same topic earlier today, and I thank him for that, but could I please have an admin remove the other poll here? I have decided that it's not necessary.

Hello Administrators,

Following the results of the Special Elections for Delegate, I was elected as the new Delegate of The North Pacific. I have taken my oath of office right here.

So with that said, I would appreciate the following:

1. Please remask me as Delegate, and remove McMasterdonia's delegate mask.
2. Please make me a leader over the joinable groups for the NPA, security stations, executive staffs, and any others that the Delegate is usually leader of.
3. Please update the government page. You can put Vacant for the Minister of Home Affairs and Minister of WA Affairs if you want to for the time being.
4. Following Sanctaria's resignation, please remove his cabinet masking.
5. Please remask Gladio as a Deputy Minister following his appointment and oath as Deputy Minister of Defense.

That should be all for now, Administrators, please and thank you.

~ Tomb

Miss Ideophilia, yaorozu, Ruzonia, Magpie, Pikminlover, Onlecron, elregenado124, Cole_Arroyo, King Yedu IV, A-Eagle, Mr Whale, Marpheux, and Princess Mi Amora Cadenza have not posted in 30 days and should be remasked as Residents. Newter has not been on in 30 days and should be remasked as a Resident.

Also, please update the government page to change the Speaker to myself and add a "Vacant" Deputy Speaker section to the list under me with Elegarth and Alta Italia.

RPI:
Hi, I realize I already asked Flemingovia to remove a poll from this same topic earlier today, and I thank him for that, but could I please have an admin remove the other poll here? I have decided that it's not necessary.
In addition to this, could I have the title of the same topic changed from "Superfluous Elections Act," to "Superfluous Elections Prevention Act"?
Thanks Again

RPI:
RPI:
In addition to this, could I have the title of the same topic changed from "Superfluous Elections Act," to "Superfluous Elections Prevention Act"?
Thanks Again
How are these admin requests? There are moderators for all forums (aside from this one) which are perfectly capable of taking care of things like titles and polls. They have their own thread for such requests. It is directly under this one!

Bootsie:
Miss Ideophilia, yaorozu, Ruzonia, Magpie, Pikminlover, Onlecron, elregenado124, Cole_Arroyo, King Yedu IV, A-Eagle, Mr Whale, Marpheux, and Princess Mi Amora Cadenza have not posted in 30 days and should be remasked as Residents. Newter has not been on in 30 days and should be remasked as a Resident.

Also, please update the government page to change the Speaker to myself and add a "Vacant" Deputy Speaker section to the list under me with Elegarth and Alta Italia.
elregenado124 is not the name of a member.

Everything else is done

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Hello Administrators,

Following the results of the Special Elections for Delegate, I was elected as the new Delegate of The North Pacific. I have taken my oath of office right here.

So with that said, I would appreciate the following:

1. Please remask me as Delegate, and remove McMasterdonia's delegate mask.
2. Please make me a leader over the joinable groups for the NPA, security stations, executive staffs, and any others that the Delegate is usually leader of.
3. Please update the government page. You can put Vacant for the Minister of Home Affairs and Minister of WA Affairs if you want to for the time being.
4. Following Sanctaria's resignation, please remove his cabinet masking.
5. Please remask Gladio as a Deputy Minister following his appointment and oath as Deputy Minister of Defense.

That should be all for now, Administrators, please and thank you.

~ Tomb
1) Done
2) No clue what groups delegate has control over. I'm not in government.
3) I tried.... and f'ed it up. fixed it, f'ed it up again... I give up. ELU!!!! :P
4) Done
5) not done, gotta go!

Back