Admin Requests

Could the government tab also be updated for people like me with OCD who are perfectionists?

Manen Dager has left the region, they should be remasked as members.

Fenichi has CTE'd, they should be remasked as former residents.

Lord Nwahs:
Manen Dager has left the region, they should be remasked as members.

Fenichi has CTE'd, they should be remasked as former residents.
done done
Gladio:
Please remove Fenichi, chariesinlao02, thirtyonem14 and Chopwellian NPA masking

Thank You

Done done done done.

Gladio:
Security checks for Shin Huan, Cascadia and mechlord please, If they pass give them NPA masking

Thank You

Shin Huan and Cascadia having been checked for their Citizenship application, masking.

May check mechlord shortly.

DRLMS has left the region, remask as member.

Varsalles, Rhein Industries, New Geldhame, Mall and Alufert have CTE'd, remask as former residents.

Lord Nwahs:
DRLMS has left the region, remask as member.

Varsalles, Rhein Industries, New Geldhame, Mall and Alufert have CTE'd, remask as former residents.

DRMLS, Varsalles, Rhein Industries, New Geldhame, Mall and Alufert remasked.

Can you remove:

1) Blue Wolf and Gladio's mod powers over the archived "Regional Guard" forum;
2) Lord Nwahs mod powers over the "Elections" forum;
3) Abacathea's mod powers over the "Elections", "World Assembly Proposals", "WA Affairs", and "WA Affairs Headquarters" forum.

Thanks.

r3naissanc3r:
Please changes the permissions to the Delegates Commission to be the same as those of a standard archive forum.

The forum and the threads it contains have been approved for release following an FOIA request here.
Done earlier, but not reported. :fish: (By me)

Scandigrad:
Could you please add a "DU Proposals" folder to the Democratic Union subforum?
Done

Crushing Our Enemies:
Crushing Our Enemies double-takes.

Why am I in the cabinet group? :tb1:
I don't know, why did HMS Unicorn appoint you Minister of Regional Security?

Bootsie:
Ainin has CTE'd and should be remasked as a former resident.
Sure thing.

Deof Movestofca and Leon D. Trotsky have CTE'd, they should be remasked as former residents.

EDIT: omg pls don't be mean and remask them as members ;~;

Could Lord Lore please be masked as a Roleplay Moderator and be given cartographer permissions?

Could you also please give Nierr cartographer permissions?

Thanks!

I need mod powers in the Education subforum of the delegate's government please. No one as been given mod powers over it yet it seems. Thanks!

In addition to Tomb's request, please keep the Deputy Speaker masking over the Deputy Minister masking in terms of the color codes. The green is very difficult for my eyes to read.

Scandigrad:
Could Lord Lore please be masked as a Roleplay Moderator and be given cartographer permissions?

Could you also please give Nierr cartographer permissions?

Thanks!
Sorry to be blunt, but neither of these appear to have been implemented. I was under the impression that they were when McM said "done".

Were they completed or not?

EDIT: Also, I have lost the ability to moderate several sections of the DU subfolders. It appears that RP mods have moderating powers over the DU subfolders but cabinet members do not. Could this also please be corrected?

Clyde and Lochstar have left the region, remask as members.

TomZanovich and Common-Sense Politics have CTE'd and should be remasked as former residents.

With the ratification of the Aurora Alliance treaty between TNP-TSP, I would be thinking that I can post ratified treaties on this subforum: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/39655/ . However, as far as I can tell the subforum is read-only. Am I supposed to post it somewhere else, then move the thread to the subforum and pin it?

Back