Admin Requests

In addition to his Vice Delegate masking, please give COE Cabinet access, and add him to the government page as Minister of Regional Security.

Scandigrad:
Point taken, I'll get back to you on that.

Could I get the Voting Floor subforum added at the very least? It will go a long way to declutter the current DU subforum.
Done.

Lord Nwahs:
Pasargard, boricuastan and Conduct have not voted for four legislative votes, they should be remasked as citizens.
Done

r3naissanc3r:
I'd suggest making the Democratic Union a joinable group, with the current Chairman as leader. Then, the Chairman can add and remove members on their own, without the need for admin requests. It also makes masking much easier (kind of redundant creating an entire new mask for a single, low security forum).
I've done as you requested. I have also added the Culture Minister, yourself, and myself (as an admin makes it a bit easier in future) as the leaders just in case.

r3naissanc3r:
In addition to his Vice Delegate masking, please give COE Cabinet access, and add him to the government page as Minister of Regional Security.

Done.

I have an issue I need help resolving.

When I was in Home Affairs I subscribed to the HQ so I got alerts when new topic was posted. Im no longer in HA or masked to view the integration HQ...yet I am still getting PM alerts whenever a new topic is posted.

It says I can cancel the subscription bu going in the boards preferences...ive looked all over my profile settings and cant find a way to disable.. and I dont have access to said sub forum to look on there to see if there is a setting I can uncheck. Can an admin/mod help me to locate the setting to disable PM subcription alerts to said subforum? Thanks.

Please remove Alunya from the Security Council on the government page, and remask appropriately.

Please remove r3naissanc3r from the Security Council on the government page, but do not remove his SC privileges.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Please remove Alunya from the Security Council on the government page, and remask appropriately.

Please remove r3naissanc3r from the Security Council on the government page, but do not remove his SC privileges.
Done.

PWL, I think you need to be added back so you can see the forum, then change your subscription status to just tracking. Pretty sure we can't see what you've subscribed to and I can't find (on my own account) any other way to change it.

The archives forum attempts to direct to the TNP domain and not the zetaboards domain. Could this be changed while the TNP domain is down?

Also helpful would be if the links on the laws page could be updated in the same way.

A number of the Security Council links in secure areas also need fixing.

Because of all of the linkage issues, I've made an emergency motion in the R.A. to suspend any participation or similar requirements for all user accounts until these DNS and linkage issues can be cleared up. I can't even begin to imagine how many there are that have to be fixed at this point.

Former English Colony:
Crushing Our Enemies:

Done.

PWL, I think you need to be added back so you can see the forum, then change your subscription status to just tracking. Pretty sure we can't see what you've subscribed to and I can't find (on my own account) any other way to change it.
Thx. I have contacted r3n to ask if he can readd me temporarily so i may unsubscribe.

carterg3, Charissmiles, Imperium Magna Graecia, KristovVon, MarioMan237, PROF. OAK, Sayuri, Schweizweld and Tenwolf have CTE'd, remask as former citizens.

Jamie, Chopwell, Maruque, Monsovila and Terra have left the region, remask as members.

Thanks! :)

Lord Nwahs:
carterg3, Charissmiles, Imperium Magna Graecia, KristovVon, MarioMan237, PROF. OAK, Sayuri, Schweizweld and Tenwolf have CTE'd, remask as former citizens.

Jamie, Chopwell, Maruque, Monsovila and Terra have left the region, remask as members.

Thanks! :)
Chopwell = no such user, Chopwellian is NPA
monsovila is also NPA

Everything else is done

Ator People, Nasania, Akhil, Punk d, James, Spartan1175, Corporal Clegg, Separatist Peoples, Spadanera, Miss Ideophilia, Sasten, Sacrajaweo, DeathFell, King Ems, Rother, Albrecht I, dovahmon, joridinsolo, and midtkandal have not voted in 4 consecutive legislative votes for the last 20 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

Funkadelia did not declare a valid TNP nation the last time they registered for RA membership. It has been some time since I contacted Funkadelia on this issue. While they previously did declare a valid TNP nation as citizens, I will not assume things, so I request for them to be remasked as members.

Lord Nwahs:
Ator People, Nasania, Akhil, Punk d, James, Spartan1175, Corporal Clegg, Separatist Peoples, Spadanera, Miss Ideophilia, Sasten, Sacrajaweo, DeathFell, King Ems, Rother, Albrecht I, dovahmon, joridinsolo, and midtkandal have not voted in 4 consecutive legislative votes for the last 20 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

Funkadelia did not declare a valid TNP nation the last time they registered for RA membership. It has been some time since I contacted Funkadelia on this issue. While they previously did declare a valid TNP nation as citizens, I will not assume things, so I request for them to be remasked as members.

Done.

It is my unfortunate duty to report that Kiwi is no longer a member of the security council. Since he has not logged into the forum for over two weeks, his office is vacant. I don't think remasking is necessary since he is a global mod, but he should be removed from the government and SC alerts pages.

Gladio:
Security checks for Valory and President Runyon please, If they pass give them NPA masking

Thank You
Valory is using a non-residential IP and does not pass security checks. President Runyon passes and is masked as a citizen and NPA member.
Crushing Our Enemies:
Please remask Alunya as an SC member, and add them to the bottom of the SC on the government page. Thank you! :)
Done and done.
Crushing Our Enemies:
Also, please create a redirect forum under the Security Council forum entitled "Security Council Roster" with the description "Official Roster of the Security Council". It should redirect to this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...TM0iGYew4L1Zh86HqgQ/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true
Also done.
Crushing Our Enemies:
It is my unfortunate duty to report that Kiwi is no longer a member of the security council. Since he has not logged into the forum for over two weeks, his office is vacant. I don't think remasking is necessary since he is a global mod, but he should be removed from the government and SC alerts pages.
Also done.

You might want to talk to gladio. But I am pretty sure bobflutie is/was NPA. I know Im not an admin, mod, in the speakers office or in the defense ministry...but I just wanted to make you aware. Unless gladio dismissed them from the NPA and im unaware.

PaulWallLibertarian42:
You might want to talk to gladio. But I am pretty sure bobflutie is/was NPA. I know Im not an admin, mod, in the speakers office or in the defense ministry...but I just wanted to make you aware. Unless gladio dismissed them from the NPA and im unaware.
Yeah, Bootsie hasn't got that directive yet. DON'T REMASK BOBFLUTIE THANKS.

I'll have it be noted that in general NPA members are advised to use puppets as much as possible for NPA missions.

Ludvaria has missed 4 consecutive legislative votes in the last 20 days, and should be remasked as a Citizen.

Cormac and Cronaal have been admitted into the RA, remask them as RA members.

Do an admin check on naxhi24: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8180025&t=6923980 and United States of Joshua: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8179837&t=6923980

Edit: Don't check on United States of Joshua - they've moved out of TNP. Do check however on Funkadelia: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8180567&t=6923980

Ator People has not logged into the forum for 2 weeks and has vacated his SC spot. I guess since he's an admin there's no remasking to do, but he should be taken off of the Government page?

SillyString:
Ator People has not logged into the forum for 2 weeks and has vacated his SC spot. I guess since he's an admin there's no remasking to do, but he should be taken off of the Government page?
And the alerts page, please.

Removed from the alerts page. Will come back and remove from govt page in a bit unless someone beats me to it.

Edit: Removed from govt page.

My internet is not cooperating with opening those topics for some reason.

Edit: combined.

Bootsie:
Bentla has relocated from TNP and should be remasked as a member.

Thanks!
I'll have to note that they are a NPA member, but one who's a "repeat offender" when it comes to leniency over such issues.

EDIT: If the message is not clear, please do remask Bentla as a member. And check the RA Applications thread because there are some outstanding checks and remasks needed.

Blackshear, dovahmon, Helios and Turtles22 have CTE'd, remask as former citizens.

Also I IMPLORE the admins to give the appropriate remasks in the RA membership applications thread or you'll be denying admitted members their opportunity to vote on upcoming legislation. These members include 015, Han Fei Zi and Punk D (I'm not sure if he requires RA masking but still...).

Lord Nwahs:
Blackshear, dovahmon, Helios and Turtles22 have CTE'd, remask as former citizens.

Also I IMPLORE the admins to give the appropriate remasks in the RA membership applications thread or you'll be denying admitted members their opportunity to vote on upcoming legislation. These members include 015, Han Fei Zi and Punk D (I'm not sure if he requires RA masking but still...).
Done. Han Fei Zi already had RA masking.

Lord Nwahs:
Bootsie:
Bentla has relocated from TNP and should be remasked as a member.

Thanks!
I'll have to note that they are a NPA member, but one who's a "repeat offender" when it comes to leniency over such issues.

EDIT: If the message is not clear, please do remask Bentla as a member. And check the RA Applications thread because there are some outstanding checks and remasks needed.
Okay. Done.

Gladio:
NPA masking for Bootsie and remove Plembobria and Monsovila NPAs masking please

Thank You

done.

Security checks for: Han Fei Si , Chariesinlao02 , evan06kirk and Corporal Clegg If they pass give them NPA masking, also remove Thumber and President Runyon NPAs masking. Thank You

EDIT: Give thirtyonem14 NPA masking aswell

EDIT 2: NPA masking for Syrixia

I am aware of the fact that the issue of my forum masking tends to be an inverse-black hole, one that spews seemingly-random problems whenever I even consider it; I'd rather this be dealt with once and for all.

My forum profile shows that I have been masked as a Regional Assembly member. However, when I attempt to post in the Voting Floor threads to lodge my vote, I get the following:
Code:
Error:
You do not have permission to reply to a topic in this forum.
Error Code: 12004:2142228
This occurs in both active voting threads, with the exact same error code given following each attempt.

Additionally, the RA membership list has me classified in the "Non-RA Citizens" tab, while I am absent from the "RA Members" tab. I am aware of the long period of relative inactivity that I've been subjected to, while I am unaware of how frequently or officially the RA Member list document is used and/or updated. If my RA-membership has been revoked because of my inactivity, then please remask me as a citizen so that I may reapply without causing too much confusion. If not, then would someone be so kind as to sort out this mess for me please? I would rather not be stuck in this state of limbo for too long.

P.S. This issue confuses me greatly, since I seem to recall having voted in the RA not too long ago without any noticeable problems.

Thank you for advance for your assistance.

And if this is completely the wrong thread for me to post this in, please delete/move to somewhere more appropriate.

Back