Admin Requests

Indeed, you should have been remasked as a Citizen some time back for having not voted for 4 consecutive votes in at least 20 days.

Admins, please remask Sasten as a Citizen ASAP. I'm sure he probably does have the proper permissions granted to citizens, but it doesn't reflect that in the masking on his account. If you're considering re-joining the RA, Sasten, I highly recommend you learn more about activity requirements. Voting in elections, for example, does not count as a legislative vote.

If possible, could you mask me as an NPA soldier? I signed up and Gladio accepted me.

Lord Nwahs:
Indeed, you should have been remasked as a Citizen some time back for having not voted for 4 consecutive votes in at least 20 days.

Admins, please remask Sasten as a Citizen ASAP. I'm sure he probably does have the proper permissions granted to citizens, but it doesn't reflect that in the masking on his account. If you're considering re-joining the RA, Sasten, I highly recommend you learn more about activity requirements. Voting in elections, for example, does not count as a legislative vote.
Done.

CNU has missed 4 consecutive votes in the last 20 days, and should be remasked as Citizens. Thank you!

It is with a heavy heart that I make my current announcements on necessary remasks according to RA legislation.

Democratic Donkeys and Albrecht I has missed 4 consecutive votes in the last 20 days, and should be remasked as Citizens.

As a result of this, a special election for Justice has to be held.

Anti-Chen, James, joridinsolo and nintendolande64 have CTE'd, and should be remasked as Former Citizens.

Malashaan has not voted in 4 consecutive legislative votes for the last 20 days, and should be remasked as Citizens.

Thank you!

Lord Nwahs:
CNU has missed 4 consecutive votes in the last 20 days, and should be remasked as Citizens. Thank you!

Lord Nwahs:
It is with a heavy heart that I make my current announcements on necessary remasks according to RA legislation.

Democratic Donkeys and Albrecht I has missed 4 consecutive votes in the last 20 days, and should be remasked as Citizens.

As a result of this, a special election for Justice has to be held.

Lord Nwahs:
Anti-Chen, James, joridinsolo and nintendolande64 have CTE'd, and should be remasked as Former Citizens.

Malashaan has not voted in 4 consecutive legislative votes for the last 20 days, and should be remasked as Citizens.

Thank you!

Apologies for the delays. Sorted. (Also heading over to the RA Apps...)

Eluvatar:
I'm waiting ._____.

The Church of Satan has not voted in 4 consecutive legislative votes for the last 20 days, and should be remasked as Citizens.

Lord Nwahs:
Eluvatar:
I'm waiting ._____.

The Church of Satan has not voted in 4 consecutive legislative votes for the last 20 days, and should be remasked as Citizens.
Sorry, got interrupted.
Gladio:
Security check for Common-Sense Politics please, If he passes give him NPA masking

Thank You
Will combine with RA checks...

This could be the last time I'm removing membership based on the criteria of voting requirements, and it is a sad one.

Zyvetskistaahn and Tano have missed 4 consecutive votes in the last 20 days, and should be remasked as Citizens.

Some changes that have to be made, following the passage of the VRA:

1. Change the Regional Assembly masking into a "Citizen" masking, keeping the stars and colour the same.
2. Change the current Citizens and Former Citizens masking into a "Resident" and "Former Resident" masking, keeping the stars and colour the same.
3. Edit the RA membership thread to reflect all changes in the oath, references to RA Membership being replaced with Citizenship. Change the thread title to "Citizenship Application" and thread description to "Apply to be a Citizen here!". Alternatively start anew with a new thread, if that is more appealing.
4. Edit the Registered Citizen thread - remove records since they are now kept by the Speakers' Office, and retitle as "Registered Residents". Once again, start anew with a new thread, if that is more appealing.

That is all I can think of now, but I'll come back with more if I can think of anything that needs changing. Thanks so much! :D

Gladio:
Security checks for: Han Fei Si , Chariesinlao02 , evan06kirk and Corporal Clegg If they pass give them NPA masking, also remove Thumber and President Runyon NPAs masking. Thank You

EDIT: Give thirtyonem14 NPA masking aswell

EDIT 2: NPA masking for Syrixia
Did anyone give/remove NPA masking for any of these ?

Lord Nwahs:

1. Change the Regional Assembly masking into a "Citizen" masking, keeping the stars and colour the same.
2. Change the current Citizens and Former Citizens masking into a "Resident" and "Former Resident" masking, keeping the stars and colour the same.
3. Edit the RA membership thread to reflect all changes in the oath, references to RA Membership being replaced with Citizenship. Change the thread title to "Citizenship Application" and thread description to "Apply to be a Citizen here!". Alternatively start anew with a new thread, if that is more appealing.
4. Edit the Registered Citizen thread - remove records since they are now kept by the Speakers' Office, and retitle as "Registered Residents". Once again, start anew with a new thread, if that is more appealing.

That is all I can think of now, but I'll come back with more if I can think of anything that needs changing. Thanks so much! :D

SillyString:
For 3 and 4, I would suggest new threads - reduces the risk of confusion due to changed oaths and such.

I think that makes sense. I could start threads in The Docks now and the admins could sort out the mess later.

More changes:
5. The subforum "Citizens' Lobby" should be re-titled "Residents' Lobby"
6. The thread "Regional Assembly Membership Updates" should be re-titled "Citizenship and Residency Updates"
7. Ignore 3 and 4. Check the Regional Assembly Membership Applications and Registered Citizens thread for what to do :P
8. Eeddyw, Leadan, Scumshire and Widow's Son have CTE'd, so remask them as Former Residents (formerly Former Citizens)

I completed the mod edits to the new threads. I did not archive them for now. In the past, new members had trouble accessing the archives. We want people to be able to see the old threads and the re-direct links inside them when following links we posted in various places in the past.

Gladio:
Gladio:
Security checks for: Han Fei Si , Chariesinlao02 , evan06kirk and Corporal Clegg If they pass give them NPA masking, also remove Thumber and President Runyon NPAs masking. Thank You

EDIT: Give thirtyonem14 NPA masking aswell

EDIT 2: NPA masking for Syrixia
Did anyone give/remove NPA masking for any of these ?
Chariesinlao02 security checked and should be added to the Residents list.

evan06kirk does not pass as they have not posted from home.

Corporal Clegg passes, though he may be hearing more from the admin team soon.

Thumber and President Runyon have been removed.

thirtyonem14 masked.

Odd that Syrixia was in the NPA group but didn't have NPA masking. Corrected.

Lord Nwahs:
Lord Nwahs:

1. Done.
2. Done, but changed the Citizens badge to an unlabeled one with one star.
SillyString:
For 3 and 4, I would suggest new threads - reduces the risk of confusion due to changed oaths and such.

I think that makes sense. I could start threads in The Docks now and the admins could sort out the mess later.

More changes:
5. The subforum "Citizens' Lobby" should be re-titled "Residents' Lobby"
6. The thread "Regional Assembly Membership Updates" should be re-titled "Citizenship and Residency Updates"
7. Ignore 3 and 4. Check the Regional Assembly Membership Applications and Registered Citizens thread for what to do :P
8. Eeddyw, Leadan, Scumshire and Widow's Son have CTE'd, so remask them as Former Residents (formerly Former Citizens)
Could you please confirm this is still necessary? r3n's post saying he's done some of this has left me unclear.
r3naissanc3r:
Can you rename the "Regional Assembly Membership List" re-direct link found here into "Citizenship and Residency List"? Thanks.
Done.

I think all of Olvern's requests in this thread are done except for 8:

"8. Eeddyw, Leadan, Scumshire and Widow's Son have CTE'd, so remask them as Former Residents (formerly Former Citizens)."

There are also some requests by Olvern left in the deprecated application threads. In the old RA application thread:

"- Piscivore still requires Citizen (formerly RA) masking
- mohamedrdzn and Lord Lore requires Admin checks."

And in the old citizenship thread:

"- Carbon Alliance Nation, AnathemaArmaments, Lord Lore and Merdir still need Resident (formerly Citizen) masking."

r3naissanc3r:
I think all of Olvern's requests in this thread are done except for 8:

"8. Eeddyw, Leadan, Scumshire and Widow's Son have CTE'd, so remask them as Former Residents (formerly Former Citizens)."

There are also some requests by Olvern left in the deprecated application threads. In the old RA application thread:

"- Piscivore still requires Citizen (formerly RA) masking
- mohamedrdzn and Lord Lore requires Admin checks."

And in the old citizenship thread:

"- Carbon Alliance Nation, AnathemaArmaments, Lord Lore and Merdir still need Resident (formerly Citizen) masking."

Former Residents and Piscivore done.

I... need to eat so I'm skipping mohamedrdzn and Lord Lore.

Carbon Alliance Nation I got incidentally by reviewing their Citizenship application.

I imagine I'd need to security check AnathemaArmaments and Merdir so I'm skipping that for now as well.

Edit: mohamedrdzn checked, clear. Masked as resident pending further requests.

Lord Lore... I'd like another admin to double check.

AnathemaArmaments and Merdir checked.

AnathemaArmaments masked as Resident.

Merdir should request their other account to be deleted.

Lord Nwahs:
Please remask mohamedrdzn as a Citizen, since they passed me and COE some time back.

Done.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Can I ask why there is no text on my masking? It normally says 'citizen' or something. Thanks.

We do not yet have a badge with "Resident" on it.

Spadanera has CTE'd and should be remasked as Former Residents.

Ike has left the region and should be remasked as Members.

Can you please edit the rules of the Elections forum?

They currently say: "Please do not post in any pinned thread in this board unless you are a member of the Regional Assembly."

They should say: "Please do not post in any pinned thread in this board unless you are a citizen."

Can you please remask Tano as Resident? They were supposed to be remasked based on old activity rules but I guess that wasn't done >_>

r3naissanc3r:
Can you please edit the rules of the Elections forum?

They currently say: "Please do not post in any pinned thread in this board unless you are a member of the Regional Assembly."

They should say: "Please do not post in any pinned thread in this board unless you are a citizen."
Done, (though capitalized).
Lord Nwahs:
Can you please remask Tano as Resident? They were supposed to be remasked based on old activity rules but I guess that wasn't done >_>

Sure.

Back