Admin Requests

Kiwi has been elected as court justice as per recent vote outcome. Informing admin team so they may take whatever steps is required from here out.

[me]

I dont know what is "all done" but per the constitution does he not have to post his oath prior to being remasked/gaining additional controls of elected or appointed position?

PaulWallLibertarian42:
I dont know what is "all done" but per the constitution does he not have to post his oath prior to being remasked/gaining additional controls of elected or appointed position?
FEC did not need to change my masking. As a Global Moderator I already have the moderation powers and forum access required.

Could I please have security council access too? I believe as a GM there is one forum I cannot see that the SC can. I have taken the oath here.

Can you please update the government page:

1) SillyString is now Chief Justice.
2) Kiwi is now Associate Justice.
3) Kiwi is also in the Security Council.
4) Treize_Dreizehn is no longer a Prosecutor.

Can you please:

1) Add Abacathea and myself to the leaders of the "WA Corps" joinable group.
2) Remove Reginald Carmichael from the leaders of the "WA Corps" joinable group.
3) Change the permissions of the WA Affairs Ministry Office forum so that those in the WA Corps joinable group have full access (view, read, reply, start) to it; and those in other masks have view-only access to it.

Thanks a lot.

A number of forums have a "fast reply" box. Like this one. It makes posting a little faster and simplier. I'd like to suggest that one be added to the Voting Floor forum, as the majority of posts there are 1 word... and such a change would be very convenient for those using that forum to vote.

Zyvetskistaahn:
MinRogerCooper's TNP nation has Ceased to Exist, they should be remasked as a former citizen.
Done.
r3naissanc3r:
Now that the House of Cards theme week is over, can you:

1) Make "TNP Aqua" the default skin again.
2) Archive the House of Cards Week forum.

Thanks a lot.
Done, done, and done.
Treize_Dreizehn:
A number of forums have a "fast reply" box. Like this one. It makes posting a little faster and simplier. I'd like to suggest that one be added to the Voting Floor forum, as the majority of posts there are 1 word... and such a change would be very convenient for those using that forum to vote.
Defering to Speaker and other admins on this.
Zyvetskistaahn:
Rach's TNP nation has Ceased To Exist, she should be remasked as a former citizen.
Done. Please comment on Treize's request.
Alunya:
Alunya has resigned from the Regional Assembly, they should be remasked as a citizen.

>^,,^<
Alunya
Okay, done.

I don't know that we've ever discussed the default status of the fast reply box one way or the other. At least, I don't recall there being a discussion about it among admin.

Eluvatar:
Treize_Dreizehn:
Defering to Speaker and other admins on this.

Grosseschnauzer:
I don't know that we've ever discussed the default status of the fast reply box one way or the other. At least, I don't recall there being a discussion about it among admin.

#tnp:
[28 Jun 15:52 EDT] <flemingovia> Elu: I do not think fast reply was omitted for any good reason.
[28 Jun 15:53 EDT] <flemingovia> Not that i can recall. I am surprised it is not there, to be honest.

#tnp:
16:24 EDT<@Eluvatar> Zyvetskistaahn: RA Voting Floor, Fast Reply Box, y/n ?
16:24 EDT<+Zyvetskistaahn> hmm, yes

And done.

daVinci's TNP nation has Ceased To Exist, they should be remasked as a former citizen.

Mansa Musa has failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as a citizen.

Zyvetskistaahn:
daVinci's TNP nation has Ceased To Exist, they should be remasked as a former citizen.

Mansa Musa has failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as a citizen.

Done and done.

Can you give Nierr, Lord Nwahs, and myself mod powers over the Elections forum for the duration of the July judicial election? It is really inconvenient to have to switch to Voting Booth to make a change every time a nomination is posted or accepted.

Ketonia's TNP nation has Ceased To Exist, they should be remasked as a former citizen.

Temberin and maneland have each failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.

r3naissanc3r:
Can you give Nierr, Lord Nwahs, and myself mod powers over the Elections forum for the duration of the July judicial election? It is really inconvenient to have to switch to Voting Booth to make a change every time a nomination is posted or accepted.
Done

Zyvetskistaahn:
Ketonia's TNP nation has Ceased To Exist, they should be remasked as a former citizen.

Temberin and maneland have each failed to log onto the forum in the last 30 days, they should be remasked as citizens.
All done

Former English Colony:
And done. I made your group security council. Let us know if you'd rather have cabinet shown instead.
I'd rather have Cabinet, I flow better with the green.

Please give Capt Pegled NPA masking and do a security check on Zachary-Viola if he passes give him NPA masking aswell.

Thank You

Back