Admin Requests

I typically don't file requests for RA masking, because the admins usually follow that thread closely enough that it is unnecessary. However, it appears that no admin has looked at that thread for almost four days. Perhaps it has fallen out of the routine?

Samuel2205 still needs a security check, by the way.

Crushing Our Enemies:
I typically don't file requests for RA masking, because the admins usually follow that thread closely enough that it is unnecessary. However, it appears that no admin has looked at that thread for almost four days. Perhaps it has fallen out of the routine?

Samuel2205 still needs a security check, by the way.

I dunno about others but I was on a computer I couldn't reach the ACP from.

Now I'm not.

This is a bit off-topic, but would someone direct me to directions for the Zetaboards universal time feature? It seems nice and I'd like to start using it.

Iro:
This is a bit off-topic, but would someone direct me to directions for the Zetaboards universal time feature? It seems nice and I'd like to start using it.
I have my time zone preference set to GMT in my account preferences, so all I see for time stamps on this forum is UTC/GMT.

Oh, now I get it. Thanks so much for the help!

To ensure I've figured it out, the current time is (time=1368911851) , yes?

Argo's TNP nation has ceased to exist (and since then, he has reached over 30 days of forum inactivity) and he has been removed from the RA.

Please can punkd (really should just be the Justice group) and Zyvetskistaahn get access to the Special Court Chambers subforum and the description of that subforum be amended to read "Discussions forum for all cases involving THO's".

Thank you.

EDIT: Oh, and Justices will need mod powers in there if they don't already.

My personal congratulations to Chief Justice Anumia for correctly spelling Zvyet's name on two instances. Twice. :facepalm:

Govindia, Jurisdictions, Nintendolande64, Guittelia, and Dalimbar have all missed the last four votes, and have not voted for 20 days. They have all been removed from the Regional Assembly (although I doubt Govindia needs any remasking.)

Ator People's nation has CTEd, and has been removed from the RA.

Ndocciata has moved outside of TNP, and has likewise been removed from the RA.

Edit: Freesoc, Richalpoaz, Windy, MahendoSat, Aikku, Matthex0, Markus Wolf, and Malanasia have been removed from the RA for missing 4 consecutive votes.

Back