Admin Requests

The TNP nations belonging to Kogvuron and Unicarion North Pacific have CTE'd and they have both been removed from the RA.

Socrates has been removed from the RA for forum inactivity, but maintains his nation in TNP.

Could an admin please do the security checks outstanding in the military signup thread? Thank you.

I need Jamie remasked and given access to only the Special Court Chambers for the case of TNP v. Eluvatar.

Todd can have his masking revoked along with his permission, please!

Will there be any admin discussion/action on my request regarding the RA forum structure anytime soon?

EDIT: Just wanted to make sure it doesn't fall through the cracks - not trying to rush the decision.

Former English Colony:
Kiwi:
Could an admin please do the security checks outstanding in the military signup thread? Thank you.
So Braverwings is referenced here

Ghaunadaur, there was something weird about the security check, so I'm waiting on instructions from another admin.
Not trying to be pushy but any update on this from the other admins?

There has been some discussion. I don't think it was concluded however and I'm sure we will do so at the earliest opportunity.

SkyDip:
I would like to humbly request a name change to Elias Greyjoy, if possible. Thank you in advance. ^_^
There's a name change request feature in the user control panel, for reference. Using that makes name changes easier to do for the admins.

On behalf of Chas, as he is too much of a moron to ask himself, could he please be removed from the defunct list of members of the defunct ProP party in the defunct ProP thread in the defunct parties subforum, as he won't shut up about it even though no one else gives a flying fuck and is now bugging me about it on IRC and seriously no one else gives a single damn in all the hells.

Belschaft:
On behalf of Chas, as he is too much of a moron to ask himself, could he please be removed from the defunct list of members of the defunct ProP party in the defunct ProP thread in the defunct parties subforum, as he won't shut up about it even though no one else gives a flying fuck and is now bugging me about it on IRC and seriously no one else gives a single damn in all the hells.
Apologies for breaking with tradition and speaking to Belschaft and prompting him to bring it here. I'm sorry this is not an ADMIN issue and that's why I do not intend the admin to waste their time with it. This is an issue between me and the Progressive Party. I have already asked Eluvatar to do it but he's been understandably busy and I will take it up with someone when someone is prepared to listen.

As the commissioner of the special election for delegate, I require moderator powers in the Elections subforum. I don't think it would be appropriate for me to have access to The Voting Booth, as judicial elections are happening concurrently.

mcmasterdonia needs to be remasked as an RA Member and Blue Wolf needs remasking as the Delegate. Also GBM needs Vice Delegate masking, right?

Alvino Castillon:
mcmasterdonia needs to be remasked as an RA Member and Blue Wolf needs remasking as the Delegate. Also GBM needs Vice Delegate masking, right?
I will do the first, but I am hesitant to do the others until they are elected as such. Unless another admin thinks they should be.

I think it would be appropriate for Blue Wolf to stay in the Vice Delegate group, but have his mask overridden with the delegate mask, since he has assumed the powers of the delegate.

Former English Colony:
Alvino Castillon:
I will do the first, but I am hesitant to do the others until they are elected as such. Unless another admin thinks they should be.
A fair point. I'm just not sure if Blue Wolf can see all the things a Delegate can/ has the authority to exercise Moderation powers the way the Delegate can.

As a point of reference, McMasterdonia as I recall was a Global Moderator so he should have *that* masking, not RA masking.

And if nothing else he should still be masked as a member of the NPA if he is not currently.

Alvino Castillon:
Also, per this announcement here, I need Cameron Hanover remasked as a Deputy Minister for my Ministry and Kingborough losing the Deputy Minister mask.
Um... just one more thing, since I guess the remask doesn't cover this.

I need Kingborough to lose Moderation Powers over the following forums and Cameron Hanover to gain powers of Moderation over the following:

The North Pacific FAQs
Out Of Character (All Subforums)
Role Play (All Subforums)
Culture and Entertainment (in Delegate's Government)

Also, shouldn't Windy be remasked? I don't think he's a Deputy Minister of anything.

Alvino Castillon:
Alvino Castillon:
Also, per this announcement here, I need Cameron Hanover remasked as a Deputy Minister for my Ministry and Kingborough losing the Deputy Minister mask.
Um... just one more thing, since I guess the remask doesn't cover this.

I need Kingborough to lose Moderation Powers over the following forums and Cameron Hanover to gain powers of Moderation over the following:

The North Pacific FAQs
Out Of Character (All Subforums)
Role Play (All Subforums)
Culture and Entertainment (in Delegate's Government)

Also, shouldn't Windy be remasked? I don't think he's a Deputy Minister of anything.
Done.

In additional news, I have created a few new autotools.

One is for the private cabinet areas allowing for them to archive old threads into a private area only viewable by those with Cabinet masking. Secondly I have created one for the NPA that operates in a similar way. Thirdly, I have created an autotool for archiving of the Ministries forums.

While using Google Chrome, I seem to get a message that the server has sent no data, and that I need to reload the webpage later. I refresh a few times and it is fixed.

This problem has been increasing in intensity over the past month and a half.

Scandigrad:
While using Google Chrome, I seem to get a message that the server has sent no data, and that I need to reload the webpage later. I refresh a few times and it is fixed.

This problem has been increasing in intensity over the past month and a half.
I have been getting the same thing. I think this is more of a ZB thing as I have noticed across several ZB forums.

Back