Admin Requests

The following members have been removed from the security council for failure to maintain a nation in The North Pacific:

Nazerin
Quadrimmina

I would like to ask for the below topic to be moved out of the Private Cabinet Archive into the Main Cabinet Archive.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/633766/

This topic has the Cabinet vote to ratify the Monte Ozarka constitution and Haor Chall's proposal to separate the then Declaration of Rights into a separate Bill of Rights document. The result of that vote is publicly visible here.

The reason to make it publicly visible is to allow persons interested in history to review that important Cabinet Vote in full. A reason to be hesitant is that it would involve publishing an originally private topic.

Perhaps the administration could suggest that I solicit permission from those who posted in that topic?

Can I please request that Pasargad be remasked as solely an RA member?

As far as I know, he is not a member of the NPA, nor is he on the contact list so unless someone wishes to advise me otherwise, he should be removed. There is strict criteria for new NPA members to receive masking only when they have jumped through specific hoops so it seems redundant for a non-NPA member to have access to this restricted area.

Unibot has been removed from the RA, however, an ex-RA member is still a Citizen, and should be re-masked as such, please.

jbwncster is the same user as Grand Prince Jeikeu Desrosiers.

Kiwi:
Can I please request that Pasargad be remasked as solely an RA member?

As far as I know, he is not a member of the NPA, nor is he on the contact list so unless someone wishes to advise me otherwise, he should be removed. There is strict criteria for new NPA members to receive masking only when they have jumped through specific hoops so it seems redundant for a non-NPA member to have access to this restricted area.
Done.

Thomas Insaniac has resigned from the RA, and jbwncster has been removed for failure to maintain a nation in TNP.

Done to Thomas Insaniac.

I am still looking for Jbwncster, I cannot find an account under that name. Have they had a name change?

flemingovia:
Chasmanthe:
Unibot has been removed from the RA, however, an ex-RA member is still a Citizen, and should be re-masked as such, please.
unibot remasked
If an ex-RA member still has a nation in TNP, they are a citizen. Unibot's nation left the region, and thus voided his citizenship.

It has been more than a few days and there are posts in the Delegate area that hasn't been responded to, nor any response in the Mod request thread. One of those threads was in his question time thread, another was a FOIA request that has not been addressed. I would like these posts approved soon please.

Govindia:
It has been more than a few days and there are posts in the Delegate area that hasn't been responded to, nor any response in the Mod request thread. One of those threads was in his question time thread, another was a FOIA request that has not been addressed. I would like these posts approved soon please.
You seem to be under a misapprehension as to what mod approval means.

You do not have a right to have your posts approved. that is now a mod decision.

It therefore stands to reason that not all of your posts will be approved.

Don't like it? Tough Shit.

I will now take a look at the posts you mention. If they are not approved, that is because they are not approved.

I have taken a look at the posts in question. You seem to be just whining or flogging dead horses. Therefore no approval from me.

Chasmanthe:
Actually, Unibots nation is no longer in the region. And therefore is no longer a citizen. When you no longer have a nation here, you lose citizenship.

Crushing Our Enemies:
flemingovia:
Chasmanthe:
unibot remasked
If an ex-RA member still has a nation in TNP, they are a citizen. Unibot's nation left the region, and thus voided his citizenship.

mcmasterdonia:
Chasmanthe:
Actually, Unibots nation is no longer in the region. And therefore is no longer a citizen. When you no longer have a nation here, you lose citizenship.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Mahaj has been removed from the RA for failure to maintain a nation in TNP.

Phantom887 has been removed for failure to log into the forum.

Done, done, and done.

flemingovia:
I have taken a look at the posts in question. You seem to be just whining or flogging dead horses. Therefore no approval from me.
Sir with all due respect, submitting a FOIA request and asking a legitimate question on appointments is not "whining". I have every right to petition the government and question their appointments like anyone else. That is not "whining." It was civil and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be approved.

I'd like to ask that an autotool be made for the Executive Council Chambers, so that we may archive threads to a private cabinet archive.

It would also be helpful if an autotool could be made for the North Pacific Army forum. Private archive etc.

mcmasterdonia:
I'd like to ask that an autotool be made for the Executive Council Chambers, so that we may archive threads to a private cabinet archive.

It would also be helpful if an autotool could be made for the North Pacific Army forum. Private archive etc.

It shall be done.

Technical question for the admins: I tried to change my avatar today. I uploaded a PNG and got the message that it had been changed. It had not changed. I did it a few times, then made a bunch of copies of the image, seeing if it had just been that image. It was not. Then I tried putting it in to a JPEG. It worked.

Just asking why, and reporting it, and asking if there's some way I can get my PNG to upload because I like having an alpha vs. white space.

I had the same problem a while back, and it turned out to be an issue with the cache. A hard refresh (ctrl+5) after uploading the new picture should do the trick, if it's the same problem I had.

At the moment, I don't notice any white space around your avatar.

Done except for Mall who needs to swear his oath still. Had to remove Alvino Castillon's signature to edit him though, PMed his signature code to him in a code tag.

It happens a lot when you use a large signature - apparently the profile editor in Admin CP has a smaller character limit for sigs than the forum-side editor.

King Durk the Awesome:
I would like to change my name to Present.
No. You have had a number of name changes already. For the same reason I rejected Tyler and Alacia's recent requests.

Learn to love the person you are.

Back