Admin Requests

Can arietti please be added to the gov't spreadsheet as a Gameside Advocate? Thanks! (Looks like McM handled this)

Also, while you are on the gov't spreadsheet, the Election Commission needs some updating as well. COE should be listed as the Chief Election Commissioner and Eluvatar should be removed from the roster.

its a big family do this weekend. I have been out all day today and I will be out most of tomorrow and Sunday.

Rest assured that if the other admins cannot do the admin requests I will catch up on Monday. You are not forgotten!

F.

querulousfalcon
Wububbles
Dustii-chan

Have all applied to the NPA. Do they pass security checks?

Can OwenStacey please be made a group leader of the Diplomatic Corps joinable group? Thanks!

BMWSurfer:
Can RaRaRasputin be masked as a citizen?
WTF? Rararasputinn only passed all their checks and was admitted to the RA a princely four and a half hours before you start poking and hassling Admin to do the remasking? For the record, admin do not operate a 24 hour call centre ready and waiting to respond to customer demands. We are volunteers who do stuff like this out of love.

So do you think you can cut us a damn bit of slack and give us at least a reasonable amount of time before you start to nag us? Because all you will end up with is seriously pissed off admins. Like now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

flemingovia:
BMWSurfer:
Can RaRaRasputin be masked as a citizen?
WTF? Rararasputinn only passed all their checks and was admitted to the RA a princely four and a half hours before you start poking and hassling Admin to do the remasking? For the record, admin do not operate a 24 hour call centre ready and waiting to respond to customer demands. We are volunteers who do stuff like this out of love.

So do you think you can cut us a damn bit of slack and give us at least a reasonable amount of time before you start to nag us? Because all you will end up with is seriously pissed off admins. Like now. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Whoa that was entirely on me, I saw it a few pages back on the thread and assumed it was a lot longer ago. I always forget how fast that thread moves. I meant no offense and I appreciate how hard the admins work day in and day out to keep things in order here.

For the record, they contacted me wondering when it would be done, contributing to my, um, lack of understanding of time. Again, I should have been more careful to consider the timing.

Anyways, thanks for all you do, and I again apologize for this misunderstanding.

(tl;dr: sorry m8, my bad)

Due to my announcement here, can my masking be changed to represent so, can I please be removed as group leader of Senior Diplomat and Diplomatic Corp and can my moderation power over FA be removed too please.

Thank you in advance.

Owenstacey:
Due to my announcement here, can my masking be changed to represent so, can I please be removed as group leader of Senior Diplomat and Diplomatic Corp and can my moderation power over FA be removed too please.

Thank you in advance.
All done.

abc:
The following have failed to log onto the forum for 14 days and have abandoned their office:
r3naissanc3r

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Taluna

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Banana
Corutsca
Edrarin
Labaniland
Mercy Land
Naim
Plato
All done apart from R3n. I was unsure what office they have abandoned and what masking changes you were asking for.

flemingovia:
abc:
The following have failed to log onto the forum for 14 days and have abandoned their office:
r3naissanc3r

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Taluna

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Banana
Corutsca
Edrarin
Labaniland
Mercy Land
Naim
Plato
All done apart from R3n. I was unsure what office they have abandoned and what masking changes you were asking for.
He was chief of Staff so needs to be removed from government page at least, I don't know what else.

Owenstacey:
flemingovia:
abc:
r3naissanc3r

Taluna

Banana
Corutsca
Edrarin
Labaniland
Mercy Land
Naim
Plato
He was chief of Staff so needs to be removed from government page at least, I don't know what else.
r3naissanc3r was also a security councillor and as a result of the 14-day login violation should be removed from the government registry's listing of security councillors, not that it changes his access level as an administrator...

Hi there! I asked r3n this question a while back but never got a response. For r3ns Happenings page, is there any way I could give my DMs access so they can generate lists? I dont want to give them the cabinet password, for obvious reasons, but it didnt seem like there was another way to get access. This is not urgent in any way.

I appreciate all the work you guys do!
~BMW

Hello! I am trying to change my avatar image and each time I try it states that it is changed and yet it is not. I was wondering if an admin was able to change an avatar of another user. If the answer is yes, I ask that an admin please try to change it themselves to see if it works. Here is the image below. Thanks!

xeZxjog.png

Wonderess:
Hello! I am trying to change my avatar image and each time I try it states that it is changed and yet it is not. I was wondering if an admin was able to change an avatar of another user. If the answer is yes, I ask that an admin please try to change it themselves to see if it works. Here is the image below. Thanks!

xeZxjog.png
Browser caching issue. I see that it is changed.
Try any of these steps: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bypass_your_cache

Sil Dorsett:
Wonderess:

xeZxjog.png
Browser caching issue. I see that it is changed.
Try any of these steps: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Bypass_your_cache
I finally figured it out here on the Brave browser. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Hi there! Ignore my last request, it was answered. Could TlomzKrano and abc be made moderators over the HA subforums and leaders of the HA group, Yukki removed from moderation and the leadership of the HA subforums and group, and abc masked as a deputy minister? Thanks!

BMWSurfer:
Hi there! Ignore my last request, it was answered. Could TlomzKrano and abc be made moderators over the HA subforums and leaders of the HA group, Yukki removed from moderation and the leadership of the HA subforums and group, and abc masked as a deputy minister? Thanks!
Done.

Deputy Minister gives no greater access, so ABC will retain his Speaker masking.
abc:
Secretary to The Committee
Archon of Northern Glory

The Sanada Clan
done
abc:
Bootsie
RPI
erepublic
stashman25

Sosash
Karenina
done
Deropia:
Bootsie and r3n should be removed from the Government Registry. Thanks in advance!
Done
Siwale:
Can Demerzel please be masked as a citizen. Looks like they were granted citizenship on May 21st. Thanks in advance!

Done

Back