Admin Requests

Darcania:
BMWSurfer:
Can the three ha DMs get moderator for the trivia workroom?
Done
I'm still unable to access the HA HQ Trivia Workroom, though I'm listed as a moderator. Probably also the case with my 2 fellow DMs, as well.

Could that be fixed, please?

Thank you.

Edit: Also, BMWSurfer isn't listed as a Moderator in that same subforum, but is in the next higher tier.

Deropia:
Could Siwale be given access to the private SC subforums, please and thank you?
He already has this.
Yukkira:
Could I please get masked as a DM per the linked post?

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=10141535&t=9157213

Could I also get FM and GA masking on the main server?

I'll need to check on this with the Minister for FM and the Del for GA.

Isimud:
Darcania:
BMWSurfer:
Can the three ha DMs get moderator for the trivia workroom?
Done
I'm still unable to access the HA HQ Trivia Workroom, though I'm listed as a moderator. Probably also the case with my 2 fellow DMs, as well.

Could that be fixed, please?

Thank you.

Edit: Also, BMWSurfer isn't listed as a Moderator in that same subforum, but is in the next higher tier.

Trivia work room is only open to gameside advocates. So BMW will need to add you to that group for you to be able to access it.

St George:
Following my appointment as the new Chancellor of TNPU (http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9158268/1/?x=50#new) could I possibly get moderation powers over that section?

Done.

Hello,

I have two accounts could you please delete the account under the username Expertees (A.K.A Republic of Tectium). And keep the account under Calcare?

Calcare:
Hello,

I have two accounts could you please delete the account under the username Expertees (A.K.A Republic of Tectium). And keep the account under Calcare?
As I have already told you, we do not delete accounts at the request of another account. If you want an account deleted you have to request with that account.

Can plembobria please be made a group leader of the Diplomatic Corps and Senior Diplomats joinable group?

Also, can I be made a leader of the Senior Diplomats joinable group and the current leaders of that group removed. Thanks!

I have just come back to admin activity to help out since Darcania has stepped back from the admin team for now. Please bear with me while i come up to speed on admin procedures.

In particular, i am having some trouble processing requests for people to be made "group leader" of a joiable group. CoE - some enlightenment please?

Siwale:
Can plembobria please be made a group leader of the Diplomatic Corps and Senior Diplomats joinable group?

Also, can I be made a leader of the Senior Diplomats joinable group and the current leaders of that group removed. Thanks!
Done.

Senior diplomats now has six leaders. Is that what you want?

flemingovia:
Siwale:

Done.

Senior diplomats now has six leaders. Is that what you want?
Thank you!

Can Pallaith, Gladio, and Kasch please be removed as group leaders of the Senior Diplomats joinable group as well?

This account shares an IP address with the account 'Sosash'. I therefore request a deletion of this account ('Arktisk Lupus') in favour of the account 'Sosash'. The nature of this deletion has already been discussed with 'Flemingovia'.

Many thanks.

Lord Ravenclaw has resigned from the WA and has been removed from the Security Council and should be remasked as a Citizen. The Government Registry should also be updated to reflect this. Thanks!

I was told to post here, I need this account deleted please and thank you

I request deletion of this account in favor of my other account named arietti, please and thank you

Back