Admin Requests

Wonderess:
On Behalf of the Speaker:
The following have failed to log onto the forum for 14 days and have abandoned their office:
Isimud

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
The Confederation of Fascism
Tierra Unida

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Celebia
r3naissanc3r
Spectrale PR
Midnightio
All done, except R3N who retains his admin mask for now.

Two things:

Can Isimud be unmasked as a DM and as a leader of the HA group

Can Yukkira be removed as a moderator of the HA subforums?

Thanks!

Hello,

Firstly, I hope I am posting in the correct page. I was directed to this thread saying I can make a request regarding my situation.

Second, I apologize for this long post ahead of time.

Awhile back when I first started my main nation I explored this region. I applied for citizenship and after a little while real life got in the way and I sorta just quit playing NS and CN. When I got back into it I ended up settling in a different region because I couldn't really remember where I was as restoring from inactivity started me in a new region.

The main situation is that my main nation is comfortably in another region. However, I made a new nation and I want to try having this one in a different region and explore a different community without uprooting my main. This forum profile I am using is connected to my main nation as seen on my profile page. I however was hoping I could change that as I am not allowed to edit my profile. And more importantly I was wondering if I was allowed to apply for citizenship with my new nation despite my main being in another region. I was informed that "It is perfectly fine to participate in two regions as long as one of your nations is in TNP and attached to your forum account."

I was also told that I should request my old account be deleted. And I'm assuming they meant just start a new one and link it to my new nation. Another issue is that I was told I need to be on a home IP. However my wifi consists of me using my phone as a mobile hotspot that I connect my laptop to. I'm hoping this will be acceptable, as it causes no issues with my other nation's region.

Regards,
DesertFox

DesertFox17:
Hello,

Firstly, I hope I am posting in the correct page. I was directed to this thread saying I can make a request regarding my situation.

Second, I apologize for this long post ahead of time.

Awhile back when I first started my main nation I explored this region. I applied for citizenship and after a little while real life got in the way and I sorta just quit playing NS and CN. When I got back into it I ended up settling in a different region because I couldn't really remember where I was as restoring from inactivity started me in a new region.

The main situation is that my main nation is comfortably in another region. However, I made a new nation and I want to try having this one in a different region and explore a different community without uprooting my main. This forum profile I am using is connected to my main nation as seen on my profile page. I however was hoping I could change that as I am not allowed to edit my profile. And more importantly I was wondering if I was allowed to apply for citizenship with my new nation despite my main being in another region. I was informed that "It is perfectly fine to participate in two regions as long as one of your nations is in TNP and attached to your forum account."

I was also told that I should request my old account be deleted. And I'm assuming they meant just start a new one and link it to my new nation. Another issue is that I was told I need to be on a home IP. However my wifi consists of me using my phone as a mobile hotspot that I connect my laptop to. I'm hoping this will be acceptable, as it causes no issues with my other nation's region.

Regards,
DesertFox
As desertfox and I discussed on discord, we managed to solve the problem with editing their profile and additionally talk through questions they had

I was unable to answer the question regarding mobile hotspot vs home WiFi, but everything else should be fine.

Thanks for all y’all do!

[me]

Wonderess:
The following have failed to log onto the forum for 14 days and have abandoned their office:
Ark

The following citizens have failed to post in the last 30 days and should be re-masked as residents:
Gremblo
Llywelyn the Great
UltimateFireSword
pricklyyyy

Wonderess:
Justica Barrecci
Ajibola

The following have failed to maintain a nation in the region and should be re-masked as members:
Felis
Alejulea

BMWSurfer:
Two things:

Can Isimud be unmasked as a DM and as a leader of the HA group

Can Yukkira be removed as a moderator of the HA subforums?

Thanks!

These are done.

Not the best time for this, perhaps, but as I’m no longer a messenger alone I’d like to request a change of forum username to ‘Janu.’

Appreciated.

Isimud:
Not the best time for this, perhaps, but as I’m no longer a messenger alone I’d like to request a change of forum username to ‘Janu.’

Appreciated.

You can request this through your user profile.

Wonderess:
Leere
Junskywalker
princebryan

Doodlate

This is done.

I'd like to volunteer to be a Global Moderator if a position is available both(e)r here and as Janu at the new forum.

Thanks much.

Isimud:
mcmasterdonia:
BMWSurfer:
Can Isimud be remarked as a DM, and given moderation powers over the HA subforums?

He has not taken any oath.
Oath taken.
Due to you leaving the region and removing yourself from the group, and after a conversation with MoHA BMWSurfer, I won't be remasking etc. until after BMWSurfer confirms his request.

Wonderess:
Nightsong
Racoda
Dalmatian Cities
Carl Thomson
Admiral_Akaha
Lord Chancellor of Luzon-Visayas
Democratic Krussa

Isimud
Greene
Nocta Terra [2VeryIcey]
Justica Barrecci
Taluna
The Confederation of Fascism
Done.

plembobria:
Can y'all make bootsie a group leader for foreign affairs please. luv u
Done.

Just some housekeeping when someone gets a chance:

1. SillyString should be added to the gov't page as Justice and removed as Assistant AG.

2. Scorch should be removed from the gov't page as Justice and remasked as a citizen.

3. Deropia should be removed from the gov't page as Vice Delegate and remasked as an Assistant AG. McM should be put in his place on the gov't page as acting Vice Delegate.

4. mtboy66 should be removed from the gov't spreadsheet as Gameside Advocate.

5. Kasch and Gremblo should be removed as moderators of the Foreign Affairs subforum and all further subforums.

6. I would like to be added as a group leader of the culture joinable group.

7. I would like to request that this embassy be moved from the archives to embassy row: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3073203/

Thanks in advance!

Siwale:
Just some housekeeping when someone gets a chance:

1. SillyString should be added to the gov't page as Justice and removed as Assistant AG.

2. Scorch should be removed from the gov't page as Justice and remasked as a citizen.

3. Deropia should be removed from the gov't page as Vice Delegate and remasked as an Assistant AG. McM should be put in his place on the gov't page as acting Vice Delegate.

4. mtboy66 should be removed from the gov't spreadsheet as Gameside Advocate.

5. Kasch and Gremblo should be removed as moderators of the Foreign Affairs subforum and all further subforums.

6. I would like to be added as a group leader of the culture joinable group.

7. I would like to request that this embassy be moved from the archives to embassy row: http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3073203/

Thanks in advance!
Done

Can I get an RP Conclave subforum made in the Lounge subforum in the Roleplay section?

I would like to request that I be given the necessary permissions to post in the Diplomatic Documents Archives so that I am able to add in the treaty that has just been passed and any in the future, without requiring the assistance of an Admin.

Account Deletion Request: I would like this account to be removed.

No questions, just remove it, I don't know how to use the forum, just remove me.

Back