TNP Minecraft

HDD space was not increased, so a ticket is being sent in to explain the issue with Dynmap and add a request for extra space.

It was Cro; he just admitted (I have screenshots). He's freed your chickens, they're everywhere.

Technically, isn't this tantamount to grief? He's destroying/interfering with our stuff, ruining the game for us for his "vendetta against chickens". It isn't about the chickens, but about the fact that he is knowingly tampering with our items without our prior consent, and in a malignant way.

I'll restore them later today if you can sit tight for a little bit. I'd define griefing as wilfully destroying buildings and certain high value stuff.

Chickens? Can be respawned.

1. Punish Cro (lightly since he didn't damage a building but still something)

2. Fix our chickens!

I'll be home by 3. Please please do this by then. I don't wanna be stressed. :cry:

Also, can you find out Cro's motives?

EDIT: I'll let him slide this time politically but if he does anything like this again I'll be proposing a motion to revoke his Chairmanship of the CME.

My definition of grief is to knowingly tamper with something in a malignant way, without prior consent of the owner of the "thing". It isn't so much about the chickens, but the action and motive ("lag" and a "vendetta against chickens"), which are both absurd. I'm respawning the chickens right now (chicken (not spawn) eggs), but if you could top them off. Jaipur was also struck; the chickens were freed from the hopper area, and the slaughterhouse ones were all killed.

Don't give me a time limit to do things unless you are paying for my time Syrixia. The same goes for anyone else, your time is not more valuable than theirs.

I will deal with this, but I'll deal with it in my time - not subject to yours.

Xentherida, are you on the server now?

Cool, thanks.

By the way, Cro shouldn't get a punishment; just a warning. It'd be ridiculous to ban him over chickens, but then again it was a bad action for selfish reasons.

cXU8xX9.png

The screenshot is needless as I have console logs. Chickens have been restored.

Raven. For God's sakes.

The fact that you're still grumpy about that is now making me grumpy.

I apologized. You were right. Enough is enough. Move on.

All I was saying is that if you were to build a gigantic house in creative mode, it would be unfair to everyone else as they were in survival.

But hey, I'm not paying for this server. You are. As administrator you have the complete right to build in creative. And I recognize that.

Calm the hell down.

Syrixia:
Raven. For God's sakes.

The fact that you're still grumpy about that is now making me grumpy.

I apologized. You were right. Enough is enough. Move on.

All I was saying is that if you were to build a gigantic house in creative mode, it would be unfair to everyone else as they were in survival.

But hey, I'm not paying for this server. You are. As administrator you have the complete right to build in creative. And I recognize that.

Calm the hell down.
Calm down Raven! There was no reason whatsoever to console-kick me like how you just did a minute ago.

Nah Syrixia, it's the attitude, mate. I like you but you can be too demanding sometimes, why not "fix my chicken please?" or "why don't you punish Croni, please? thank you" Instead of giving them a TO-DO list with a deadline (!). Seriously, dude, that's one of the rudest things I've seen on TNP in years :D. Then there's DD, but that's another story.

I agree with you sometimes, Syrixia, obviously not always but you could be more discreet and polite even when you're right, that would save you lots of problems in life.

See? That's what I'm looking for. Actual input.

I'll be frank. Growing up I was an only child with very submissive parents. I started to learn how to cook when I was 13, I don't know how to ride a bike and I don't know how to swim. The only kids in my family are my stepsiblings, who I pretty much see once a month. I...I'm just a spoiled brat. :cry: The only things that give me comfort in life are my father, who is just as alone as I am, and politics. That's how I found NationStates. I have so much fun here. TNP is the best community of friends I've ever been in.

I'm crying as I'm writing this.

I have absolutely no friends in real life. I don't know why. I'm kind, and smart. People are nice to me, but not friend nice. I don't even have a girlfriend. All my other classmates do. I'm barely in touch with my class's social structure and social goings-on both in and out of school. The only thing I really am engaged in at school is World Civ. History. Geography. Politics! NationStates is the place where I can go to do what I love. I can't thank you guys enough for all you've done, especially Xentherida, who's always been a friend to look to; Tomb, who first helped me out, and Lennart, who advises me and is someone I can trust as a mentor and a friend.

And again, Raven, I'm sincerely sorry.

I just felt I had to get that out. I'm having a hard time even smiling right now.

I'm afraid that may have been me. I was unaware that it would affect all animals outside of Syrixia's town when I was cleaning up the debris from Cronaal's earlier visit.

Leave me a list of mobs and I'll give you the number of mob eggs for them.

Update: The Syrixian Empire has a 3rd member! And now I'm not alone in Jaipur :D

Syrixia, I've got 3 wither skulls. When shall we do it?

By the way, more good news; I'm past level 50 repair, meaning I can repair unenchanted diamond stuff.

Whenever you want me to kill every chicken on the server, let me know: THERE'S A COMMAND FOR THAT!

I'd love to check it out some time when I'm free. I probably won't have time to build anything spectacular though.

My Minecraft name is Arancaytar.

Ermarian:
I'd love to check it out some time when I'm free. I probably won't have time to build anything spectacular though.

If you don't have time to build, feel free to join Syrixia! We already have 3 people.

Ermarian:

Or you can join Cobblestonia, the most beautiful Commonwealth, we also have 3 people.

Lennart:
Ermarian:

Or you can join Cobblestonia, the most beautiful Commonwealth, we also have 3 people.
We have diamonds! And a sweet underground city! And a beacon! And diamonds! And diamonds! And diamonds! And d-

You also have a few blazes, an ender-dragon and some withers in your mine. Best avoid there for a little while.

Back