TNP Minecraft

By the way, I've named the dragon "Norbet". So be nice.

Lord Ravenclaw:
You also have a few blazes, an ender-dragon and some withers in your mine. Best avoid there for a little while.
You mean my mine? Or someone else's mine? :tb1:

I don't like answering questions, I believe the thrill of exploration is twice the plus. By the way, potions of healing are useful.

Lord Ravenclaw:
I don't like answering questions, I believe the thrill of exploration is twice the plus. By the way, potions of healing are useful.
Why do you hate me?! :tb3:

Lord Ravenclaw:
Not knowing is double the fun, wouldn't you say?
That's it. I've reported your behavior to Madjack. I respected you, and when I made a mistake, I apologized sincerely. But, you refused to accept my apology and continued to be a complete dick.

It ends here. Madjack will deal with this.

UPDATE: I just said in the server chat that it's over. I hope to God Raven doesn't pull anything else. No more mind games, no more subtle hate, no more general grumpiness and anger.

It's over. :)

I made this for Syrixia.

XSxurQL.png

fmFKw4f.png
vJ8LtqY.png
6MWMowP.png

Looks great! :D

I'm making a ship at Srinagar Port; I'll be sure to say when it's done.

The shader mod he's using does make the water rather less visible, although I do agree that only one layer of dark prismarine (I think that's what it is), if any, should be above the waterline. Another problem I have is Syrixia'a use of the S.S. prefix for a vessel that obviously isn't a propeller-driven steamship.

Sasten:
The shader mod he's using does make the water rather less visible, although I do agree that only one layer of dark prismarine (I think that's what it is), if any, should be above the waterline. Another problem I have is Syrixia'a use of the S.S. prefix for a vessel that obviously isn't a propeller-driven steamship.
It's actually a texture pack.

Syrixia:
Sasten:
It's actually a texture pack.
The shadowing on the blocks in the background make it look somewhat like a shader mod. Really should have spotted the resource pack though.

That hull really needs to be in the water rather than out. :P

Looks good otherwise, although I think the prismarine could've been used better in terms of design.

And now presenting the HMS Prajapati! We're gonna ask Madjack to have it be Dark Oak with WorldEdit when he comes on, and we're gonna copypaste it at spawn.

hmsprajapati.png

Syrixia, seeing as we're building an even bigger boat, I was thinking that the HMS Prajapati could be Blackwater City's flagship, with the HMS Maharaja as the Empire's flagship.

So man comes onto server to find this at mans house:
rg1aTX3.png

Man doesn't speak foreign. Man is simple. Man finds meaning in sculpture that might not be intended.

Man pays a visit to the possible sender.
gi5gbDP.png

Man is simple. Man has a simple message.

Next time it won't just chickens mounted on spikes.

Nierr:
So man comes onto server to find this at mans house:
rg1aTX3.png

Man doesn't speak foreign. Man is simple. Man finds meaning in sculpture that might not be intended.

Man pays a visit to the possible sender.
gi5gbDP.png

Man is simple. Man has a simple message.

Next time it won't just chickens mounted on spikes.
:lol: :clap:

username: Xenthori

Might or might not join, but would be good to be whitelisted. Just busy life-wise atm

May I ask what Minecart plugins you have? Because I can't exit the cart, or leave one unattended, and goes super slowly.

I also found the MC equivalent of Italy and Greece; they look relatively similar to their real-life counterparts. Let's name the bay in between them the Adriatic.

VmTB7Z1.png

If you're wondering, I got the image off of my Voxelmap map.

Even funnier is that Spain is missing. There's a french saying that translates to "Africa begins South of the Pyrenees"

Back