TNP Minecraft

Cronaal:
Lennart:
Thanks for your work on this, especially Raven, lately, and Nierr of course, thanks for making TNP a bit more awesome!
I second this!

You've both done tremendous work recently, taking out your own time to help.
:agree:

Okay, everything appears to be working. Worldguard is being a pain and was removed.

ZzZltuS.png

I have promoted Shadow_Poseidon (aka Xentherida) to Moderator on the Server, alongside Myroria. Before that the "Op" list was just used. This gives them a few more permissions and lets them keep an eye on the server.

Here are the screenshots showing the error messages. I get them each time I chop a piece of wood. WARNING: BIG.

ctm4yRT.png

q2lF9Bn.png

Hm, a mechanic? It could be craftbook. Or that "qwick chop".

Qwick chop can go if its what i think it is and not something you added.

Doesn't work anyway.

You added it, and it lets you clear trees quickly. The permissions are all done and work well.

Permissions is a step i didn't do, heh.

Lol im like the worst person to be running a server.XD

I sorted it all out. I'll look at the above problem tomorrow.

I want to express how the server may become too easy.

Death is no issues. You die, you keep your inventory but you can also use /back to go back to where you died! The only loss is armour rating.
Hunger is no issue as well! Just /suicide and go /back to where you were!

Cronaal:
I want to express how the server may become too easy.

Death is no issues. You die, you keep your inventory but you can also use /back to go back to where you died! The only loss is armour rating.
Hunger is no issue as well! Just /suicide and go /back to where you were!
I agree with this. And yes I know I'm not on the sever, I may eventually, and I also just want all your lives to be difficult. :P

I would note that I didn't change any settings. The game-modes are how they were set by others. As someone will only be overseeing the server and doing admin things (not building or taking part in anything) I'll change settings at request of a majority of the moderators - TGR, Myroria Xentherida, so 2/3.

Nierr will be back sometime next week so until then, you'll have to suffer through me.

UPDATE: Following discussion, you will no longer keep your inventory on death.

The QwickTree permissions have been set.

The Dynamic Map is now working!

Eluvatar has provided a subdomain of thenorthpacific.org for the server to use.

You can now access the server via minecraft.thenorthpacific.org and the map at minecraft.thenorthpacifc.org:8123

Syrixia:
An openable furnace?!
No, a 3D Furnace. It's the same with iron fences, doors, ladders, pumpkins, and some other things.
Whilst I can complain about Sphax, I don't regret this and it's add-on :P

Someone - not me - ran the stop command on the server in the early hours. It's been put back online.

DynMap has started eating disk space. The server ran out of hard-drive space.

Currently:

ac8b1cab21.png

We can re-render stuff after an upgrade.

With over 60 thousand files to delete, I have no idea.

The server is up, but the map has been disabled. I'm clearing its files as we speak, still.

Server plan upgraded. Map may be brought online today.

Back